Chapter 4

My neighbour, My enemy, My lover?

Kyuhyun POV

After I bowed and introduced myself the teacher told me to sit with this girl who was too busy sharpening pencils. So I sat beside her, and I couldn't help but feel a deja vu feeling with her. I stared at her. Minus her trembling, she was actually really pretty. Her shiny silky brown hair, her milky white skin, with that petite figure, it made her look like a godess. Am I over exaggerating? No, I'm being honest, she really is beautiful. To top it all off, the glasses made her look perfect.... Choi Kyuhyun, what are you doing?! This girl isn't for you, you know your heart belongs to Seohyun. 

The teacher was writing on the board, and explaining what the diagrams were for. Every student was paying attention, but me. I couldn't but still stare at her mesmerizing beauty. The girl was writing a note, and passed it to me. I stared at it, and smirked.

 It said:

 Seriously, stop staring at me. Keep staring, and by the end of class, those ertish eyes of yours will be covered in bandages.

 You should probably pay attention. Mr. Lee gives us pretty hard math equation.

I wrote at the back of the paper. It said:

 Don't need to ;P

I passed it to her. She smirked and wrote back:

 Prove it

 "Does anyone want to solve this equation?" asked Mr. Lee. No one dared to raise their hand. Now's my chance, I quickly raised my arm.

 Yoona's POV

I was secretly laughing inside. No one ever  answers Mr. Lee's questions correctly. Only a few have answered it right, and those who have are considered genuises. 

" Excellent" beamed Mr. Lee. I almost fell out of my chair. I stared at the board. Oh great! Not only did I embarass myself, but my eyes are going to fall from staring at numbers.

~

" Class Dismiss." said Mr. Lee. I quickly ran for the door.