Chapter 1

My neighbour, My enemy, My lover?

 Yoona slammed her bedroom door behind her. She sniffed the odd odour from her clothes sneezed. ' another normal day at middle school' 

She picked up a new pair of clothes from her closet, and headed to the bathroom.

 While she was showering, she couldn't help but think of what happened earlier today.

 Flashback

Yoona entered into the cafeteria, and smiled. Kids everywhere eating tons of food. Lunch ladies handing out food to people. To other people this would seen as something to not fuss over, but for Yoona it was enough to make her day. (Creepy? I rushed)

She was holding her tray and was walking towards the table that consists her friends, Seohyun, Yuri, Jesica, Sooyoung, Yonghwa, Seungri, and....... Kyuhyun. Oh how she hated him, he would always find a way to ruin her day. If it weren't for him, her life would almost be perfect.

~

 "Everyone going to Kyuhhyun's party?" Yuri asked. Everyone in the table nodded, but Yoona. She sighed, and looked down on her empty tray. Let's face it, no matter how much she dislikes him, she knows he throws pretty decent parties. A party, she would die to go to.

"May I come? I promise I won't be a nuisance?' she asked, hoping he would say yes.

Kyuhyun grinned. Not the joyful kind, but the evil sinster kind. He looked around, then back to Yoona."No"

 Everyone sighed at their table. Yoona, gave him a dumbfounded look and asked "Why?"

 "Well if I invited you, chances are by the time you get to the food table, the food is gone" He replied

 Yuri stood up holding her empty tray. "I don't like where this is going. If you guys need me, I'll be in the washroom." She walked out to the lunch land her tray to them."See, you even made Yuri leave. And yes, I maybe a shikshin, but what about Sooyoung?"

 "Hey! I heard that!" said Sooyoung, who was enjoying her meal. They both glared at her, she stood up, and said "I'll be with Yuri" As she ran fast to the washroom.

 Kyuhyun sighed and replied " One shikshin, is better than two. Besides, I don't hate her." He looked at her and conitinued."But you want to know the main reason? It's because you're pretty."

 Everyone at the cafeteria stopped at what they were doing. Yoona blushed, looked down then looked back at him. "You really think I'm pretty?' He smiled, then said " Yes, I do. I really do think you're pretty... pretty annoying."

Everyone broke down laughing. Yoona's face was turning red, she looked around. Everyone was laughing at the retorticle comment. She looked back at Kyuhyun, who was also laughing. 'That's it' she thought as she slapped him across the face. Everyone stopped, then ran for the door. Everybody, but Yoona and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun rubbed where the slap landed. It was bleeding, he glared at her. He picked up of his cup of spoilt milk, and spilled it on top of her. She screamed, then threw her piece of cake at him. He dodged it, then threw his tray at her. Luckily for her she dodged it. Unfortunately it hit the principal's face. His face was turning red, more red than a tomato. " YOU TWO! IN MY OFFICE. NOW!!!" They both stopped at what they were doing, and followed the outraged principal.

End of flashback

 And here she is. Suspended from school for one week.

 She sighed, now finished her shower she stared at the house across from her. It was a big modern mansion. Yes, that house. That same same house, were she vowed to be friends with who lived ther. Unfotunately, last year Kyuhyun moved there. Eversince then, her life changed from normal to stressful.

 Sorry I'm late, had a lot of things to do. Story seems boring? I promise it will get better later.