Not going to lose her again.

Do You Remember...?
I shruggled against the ropes that were tied tightly against my skin. The shrugging caused the ropes to tighten against me and burned, leaving bright red marks on my skin. I looked over my shoulder to see Daehyun beside me, unconcious. I was shocked to see him and nudged him to get him to wake up. It wasn't until a long period of time that his eyes shot up and started freaking around, saying things like he missed Youngjae, his boyfriend and all that nonsense. I raised an eyebrow, amused. This was definitely not the time to talk about missing your boyfriend and about what cupcake he should bake tonight. Suddenly, the van we were in halted to a stop. I froze and then got to my senses and quickly covered Daehyun's mouth to stop him from going on and on about his rubbish and causing us to get caught. "Pretend you are still unconscious so they wont harm you yet. Understood?" I whispered as softly as I could, hoping I was audible and Daehyun would have understood. Then, at that moment when I remembered that I wanted to ask him why he was here, the doors of the van was opened and we both fell limply against each other and tried to hold down our breathing but that would be quite impossible taking in mind that our hearts were beating like crazy as we were really afraid of what would happen to us and Daehyun started getting serious, noticing how serious the situation has gotten and he thought he might as well fit the situation than be oblivious to his surroundings like he always is. Meanwhile... Bang Yongguk came back from his toilet break to see that Sungrin was not in her bed. He was shocked and ran around the house to find her or at least any traces left by her. He searched high and low but to no avail. Just then, he noticed a note left on the bed by an anonymous person. It read "Your sister, Sungrin and Youngjae's little boyfriend is with us right now. If you want them back, come get them. We are at the warehouse near the house you burned my brother along with." Yongguk then, grabbed his jacket and rushed out of the house to look for his sister. HE WASN'T GOINGTO LOSE HER AGAIN.