Sometimes, you just can't trust the ones you love...

Do You Remember...?
YongGuk immediately called doctor, again, after 10 minutes of me hyperventilating and pieceing (spelling? piecing?) up random random words that I mumbled. She explained to me that I could have flashbacks and headaches at random and it was best if I was kept 'under supervision' at all times to prevent anything bad and misfortunate from happening to me. Meanwhile, at the waiting bay... "Noona!! I need to go to the toilet... Wait for me here. Will be back soon!" Joonhong exclaimed cutely before hopping off his seat to rush to the washroom. Ji Hye chuckled and shouted after him, "Okay! Don't need to run, you might get hurt. And I don't want that!" 'That's because I still need you to carry out my plan to make Yongguk, the guy who killed my brother for his stupid little sister, suffer and pay back for what he did to my brother!! And Sungrin, look out. Because your boyfriend an yourself is next.', thought Ji Hye evilly. "Yeoboseoyo? Is this Salamander? Yes... It's Ji Hye,... I want to know if you are interested in making some quick cash because I heard you are gettin pretty desperate due to an accident that your wife got into. I think the amount needed for surgery is not cheap and I can help you with that..." A muffled voice could be heard through the phone replying Ji Hye. "Well,... I want you to not only get a van and kidnap a girl called Sungrin and her brother, Yongguk but I also want you to guard the warehouse once you reach and only allow this boy called Moon JongUp to enter. Understood?" There was a slight pause of silence as 'Salamander' considered the deal. "I am offering a million won. Is that enough for you to do such a simple task?" and immediately a short reply came and it was a husky "deal". Another muffled voice shot up and it sounded like a female's, most likely Salamander's daughter. "Why I want these to be done?..." Ji Hye chuckled darkly. "Because I want them to die right in front of my eyes."