Flashbacks, feelings and force

Do You Remember...?
While Yongguk was speaking, JongUp entered the ward without getting noticed and smiled as he saw me listening attentively to my brother and cutely nodding as he spoke. I didn't notice JongUp until brother acknowledged his presence by greeting him, "Oh! Jongup-ah! You are here!" I looked up and smiled sweetly at Jongup. "Ah! Hello... My brother was just talking about you! Thanks for all the things you did for us! ....I think.... I am starting to remember you..." I tilted my head and looked at him, trying to read his mind and to see how he would react. Instead of being happy and expressing excitement like I expected, he started crying. The ward was silent and all that could be heard is his short breaths and sniffing. I thought I had said something wrong and upset him but he spoke and I could hear his soothing voice tell me, "Wow... That's great!! I am just so elated to know that you have regained some of your memories. I thought you would never remember the times we had. And I was getting jealous that you still loved Joonhong and I should give you up for your happiness... And that you wouldn't love me anymore. Then we would just be a one-sided relationship, ya know... Because I would never love another girl. Because I vowed to you one your 17 birthday, don't you remember?" I shut my eyes tightly as memories flooded through my mind and I could remembere the time when JongUp brought me to a roof-top restaurant. The lights of the city bellow us glowed and formed different patterns that reflected off the grand fountain with coins littering the floor of the fountain. We were sitting at the fountain and JongUp and I took turns throwing in coins, hoping that they would grant our wishes. "I wish that I would not forget my brother when he gets released from jail... I hope I don't forget him...sniff...that would be...the worst thing that...sniff...would ever happen to me..." JongUp stared at me as he wiped away the tears from my eyes with the back of his hand and kissed my forehead gently. "Baby, I promised that I would do all that I can fr your brother to be realised earlier... Hush, don't cry anymore..." I looked up to look at his face and came face-to-face with the unbelievable sincerity in his eyes. I smiled weakly and nodded. "Yes... Let's do our best and continue working hard. I am so sorry that I am being such a burden to you... Thank you, darling.... I love you so much." I leaned forward and gave JongUp a small peck on his lips... I clutched onto my head tightly as snapped back to reality and received a major headache from the retracing of memories. When I opened my eyes after the pain has subsided slightly, I immediately pressed my lips against JongUp's again to remember some more so I could better understand the situation I was in but to no avail. I widened my eyes and forcefully pressed my lips against JongUp's again, but this time, it has become so obviously desperate that JongUp pulled away almost immediately and firmly held my shoulders and shook me lightly and asked with a concerned tone, "Sungrin? Are you okay? What happened?" I teared up as my attempts failed and whimpered, "I...remembered.....You and I..rooftop.....coins...wish...Yongguk oppa...." My sentences were broken and my heart was racing. I believe everything Yongguk oppa told me now.... I can feel my emotions and feelings for JongUp changing. I blushed and lightly touched my lips when I remembered that I have just kissed JongUp. Oh my gosh!! What is happening is happening to me? How did I change so much by that 20 second flashback? Someone explain to me! HELP!! Hi~ so sorry I didn't update for like... Quite a long time... I usually write my chapters on paper and transfer onto my story here and the fact that I at typing and my real-life handwriting is like ants (a teacher even commented on my examination script that my handwriting was too small) makes it harder for me... Hahas!! Anyways... MIANHAE!!!!!!