Who are you...?

Do You Remember...?
I am soo confused... Why...? I felt a pair of soft lips pressed against mine as they made an attempt to deepen the kiss. I was paralysed. Why is this handsome stranger kissing me? Suddenly, my eyes diverted to Joonhong's gaze and he was not angry or jealous at all. Why isn't he helping me? I felt a pang of pain. Does he love me anymore? Has he found someone else to love while I was stuck in this unbearably clean room? I cast a glance at the mirror located on the wall opposite me. I had the shock of my life. I was attached to a machine by wires piercing through my skin. There was deep scars on my arms and bruises all over. Something told me that I had met with a tragic incident due to the overwhelming amount of concerned plastered on the faces of the strangers and my parents. "Anyone care to explain what happened?" I spoke up softly after the stranger's lips separated from mine, breaking the so called solemn and frozen moment. They all stared at each other, giving curious glances to see who would explain first. I lifted an eyebrow when any other blonde was pushed forward by the other blondes. He seemed to be the most sensible one and looked like the oldest of the rest. He requested everyone but the guy who kissed me to leave. When everyone had left except for the two blonde males, the leader sat next to me and sandwiched my hands in between his much bigger ones. They were big and rough-looking but they were actually soft and warm. The way he looked at me was very familiar. Very brother-like. Images of the past rushed through my mind as I tried to make up the face of my long-lost brother. Somehow, it hit me. I stared closer into his eyes, just to make sure. Oh my, it can't be...