Farewell

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole pack went back to your house even though they didn't have to. You were squeezed in between Chanyeol and Baekhyun this time, Kai sitting by Sehun.

But once you saw Eli's car in the driveway you made sure none of them went in.

Eli was smiling like an idiot. "Ellie! I got accepted into an overseas study in Japan!" He swept you into his arms.

You feigned surprise. "That's great Eli!"

He put you down and frowned. "But...what about you?"

"I'll be fine. I have a job, I can cook, and I'll stay at a friend's house."

"Is it the friend that has a car idling in the driveway?"

"Ne."

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Girl, duh," you automatically answered.

"Oh thank God. Does she have any male relatives?"

"Not unless you count her dad."

"Okay. But I still don't know..."

You punched him. "Aigoo, Eli. You've been wanting this since you were in high school. You get to go back to Japan! You're going whether you like it or not. I will personally go and force your on that plane if I have to."

"You sure Ellie?"

"Yes. I'll be fine. Besides, you have to pay your respects to mom's grave for me."

He automatically softened. Your mother had died when you were little, in Japan, from brain cancer. Your father killed himself a year later when you were in Korea, leaving you with your aunt until she died two years ago from lukemia.

"Um, I'll go talk to my friend..." you muttered. "Tell her I'm moving in. She shouldn't have a problem."

You went outside and pretended to talk to someone. The guys just stared at you as you walked around to the driver's side. Suho rolled down the window.

"Done already?"

"No, I had to tell Eli I was telling my friend I was moving in with them."

"Ah. Araso."

You went back in and smiled at your brother. "Her mom said it was no problem. I'll get my stuff ready and you better start packing. You're getting on a plane tonight."

"Ne." He went to his room.

You gathered the pictures of your mom, dad, aunt, and brother, and carefully put them in a suitcase along with all your favorite books. You grabbed your violin, carefully dusting off the case, then packed your school uniform.

"Eli, I'm going to start bringing my things to her house! I'll see you before you board the plane."

"Araso. Be careful."

You nodded, smiling, biting back emotion. Great. That probably meant you'd cry seeing him off.

You got back into Suho's car, Baekhyun guiding you back in.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol noticed you were quiet on the way back, not even making snappy comebacks t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter