Next Contestant

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eventually, your nose and cuts healed, leaving only very faint scars that Suho would run his fingertips over sometimes.

They had talked you into going shopping, only this time for you. They were going to a high-class party with all their werewolf friends. Suho wanted you there so he could introduce you as his Bonded mate.

You had searched your closet for the right dress. Among all those dresses, not one of them was right for the occasion.

"Can we get you some clubbing clothes too?" asked D.O. "I can sneak off with you during the party and we could go clubbing instead baby doll."

"I think I prefer classic music to modern," you told him, making a face.

"Angel, either way there's going to be modern music," Baekhyun laughed. "Within the party Saturday, there are actually two parties. The adults have theirs on the top floor, and teenagers get ours two floors down."

"I don't know if I want you go to, truthfully," Suho admitted. "EXO-M, the Chinese pack is going to be there. And Kris...well, Kris has a way with girls."

You raised an eyebrow. "Suho. This is me we're talking about."

"True. Come on, let's go in here." Suho pulled you into a dress store.

"Welcome!" said the lady when you got in. She was middle-aged and didn't look too nice. "How can I help you?"

"She needs a dress for a formal party," Baekhyun told her, pointing at you. "What do you say?"

The woman eyed you. "Hm...follow me."

She and the others began making a pile of dresses for you to try on. You eyed the pile with distaste.

Dress after dress, you couldn't find the right one. At one point you stepped out in a black dress that hugged your curves and was too short for your comfort. "Who picked this one out?!" you demanded, looking at Kai and D.O. especially. D.O. looked more innocent than Kai. "Kyungsoo!" you accused.

"Hey! You look y baby doll."

Suho slapped his head, making you laugh.

The next dress you tried on though, was beautiful. It was strapless, navy blue, with a ball-gown style skirt. A silver design went around the top and the V-waist. The back was open, but not too open. It was perfect.

You stepped out and earned appreciative looks from the pack.

"You look stunning," Suho praised. "It suits you."

You beamed. "You think so?"

"Suho would think a paper bag suited you," Kai scoffed before softening. "You really do look beautiful Red."

The others nodded in agreement, even quiet Chanyeol.

"These shoes would go perfect with it," the saleswoman said, putting silver heels in front of you.

"Um, can I have flats? I trip easy."

She gave a thin smile. "Just try them on."

"Araso."

Suho came over to you. "Let me."

"Aw, it's like Cinderella!" said Sehun.

You rolled your eyes, but gave Suho an appreciative look as he lifted your dress, slipping the sparkly shoes on your feet.

Kai whistled. "I was right Red. You do look fine in heels."

"Now I need to see you in tight jeans," D.O. chuckled.

You were now a few inches taller, but still shorter than every single EXO-K member.

"Imagine how much more beautiful you'll be with your hair, makeup, and nails done," said the saleswoman, giving a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter