Kiss

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{A/N: Get excited by the title. Get very, very excited. XD}

 

It was a Saturday and nobody had anything to do.

Then Suho came up with an idea. "Hey guys?"

Everyone's gazes went to him.

He smiled. "What if we make a fort in here and sleep here tonight?"

Your eyes shone at memories from when you were younger, making forts with Eli.

"Let's do it!" You eagerly jumped up.

Baekhyun chuckled at your action.

"Okay. Sehun, Baekhyun go get the sheets, blankets, and pillows from the closet upstairs. Kai, Chanyeol, D.O., let's move the couches," Suho ordered. "Elise...just chill if you want."

"I can help Sehunnie oppa and Hyun-Hyun oppa," you offered.

"Oh no," said Chanyeol as he moved to one couch. "Knowing you, the sheet will probably get in the way of your feet and you'll trip and fall on the stairs."

You frowned, even though he was right. "Then let me help move the couches!"

"No!" Kai came in front of you, blocking you. He took you by the shoulders and looked in your eyes. "Red. We don't want you to get hurt. Leave the heavy lifting to the strong boys, araso?"

You didn't appreciate that he was talking to you like you were a baby. "I just wanted to help, geez."

He smiled. "I know." He kissed your forehead.

You scowled. "Just let me move the chair!"

Kai shot you a look, but D.O. came around with a smirk. "No, Jongin. Let baby doll try and move it."

He obviously didn't think you could do it.

You stuck your tongue out at Kai, and like always, he tried to bite it. You went to the chair.

It was small, didn't look too hard to lift. With a confident expression, you placed your hands on the edge and tried to push it back. It moved a foot back.

You smiled in triumph. "Ha-ha! Who's the strong boy now?"

Kai gave D.O. a look.

"Hey," he said, holding up his hands. "She wasn't supposed to be able to move it! Don't blame me! Baby doll's a freaking badass beast. Blame her!"

"See? I can help."

Chanyeol finished pushing a couch against the wall and walked to you, giving you a gentle look. "Sparky, I know you want to help. But we don't even want to think about you getting hurt. You doing this, you could very easily hurt yourself. I know how strong you are, but your strength only goes so far. But we're werewolves and have a lot of strength, so just leave it to us. Araso?"

"Fine. I'm going to make snacks," you grumbled.

Chanyeol beamed and kissed your cheek. "That's my Sparky."

You headed to the kitchen.

†-♥-†

Soon enough you were propping the blankets over the couches and tables.

You all set up blankets and pillows on the floor.

The guys--especially Chanyeol--had a hard time crawling around the tunnels, but you were small and moved easily around through them.

You giggled as you heard D.O. smack his head on a table. "Ow," he grumbled, rubbing the back of it. Then he looked up and spotted you laughing. "It's not funny baby doll."

You nodded. "Yes it is."

He pouted, odd for him unless he wanted something.

You felt bad. "Aish, fine. Mianhaeyo Kyungie oppa."

He smirked. "If you're sorry you'll kiss me."

You scoffed. "What is it with all of you and trying to kiss me lately?"

D.O. had a certain look on his face. "Er...it's kind of a competition."

"You're betting on who will kiss me first?!"

"Ani." He had sincerity in his eyes, so you believed him. "It's more of an unspoken competition. Something we understand as guys."

"What will you accomplish by kissing me first?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter