Just Keep Swimming~

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The pack made you stay home for about a week. The only time you were able to go out was in the yard, with one or two of them with you.

Suho had been beating himself up about the whole ordeal, even a week after it happened.

"I'll go get more bread," you offered.

Suho frowned, grabbing your wrist and pulling you down next to him. "No. Make Sehun do it. That's what the maknae's for."

"Technically, I'm the maknae."

"Make Sehun do it," he repeated.

You sighed. "Suho, it wasn't your fault."

"Yes it was. I never should've let you go alone."

"You didn't know what would happen. It was my fault for not being careful."

He shook his head, burying his face in his hands.

You put a hand on his shoulder. "Suho, please don't blame yourself. Please? Promise me you'll let it go."

"I'll never forgive that bastard."

"I never said to forgive him. I said for you to stop blaming yourself."

He thought for a moment, then nodded. "For you, I will."

"Promise." You held out your pinky.

Suho grinned crookedly, locking his pinky in yours. "You're really too kind."

You shook your head, watching the drama on TV.

"Hey Red," said Kai, sitting next to you, "When's your birthday exactly? I know you said it was July, but it's July now and I don't know what day..."

"Mm...it's a secret."

He frowned. "Red. We need to know when your birthday is so we can celebrate it together."

"I don't want to burden you guys. You'll feel compelled to do something for me. I don't want that."

"What if we promise not to buy you anything?" asked Baekhyun, coming behind the couch to wrap his arms around your neck, resting his chin on your shoudler.

You thought. "Promise not to buy me anything? Legit?"

He beamed at you. "I promise!"

You held out your pinky again. Baekhyun chuckled, promising you. "Aigoo, Angel's so pretty," he whispered before kissing your cheek.

"Yah!" yelled Kai. "Don't kiss her! I'm going to be her first kiss!"

You scowled. "Shouldn't I be the one to decide my first kiss Kai?"

He smirked at you. "That's what you think Red. But it's a two-way thing see."

You stuck your tongue out at him and he tried to bite it. You pulled back, making a face.

"ert," scoffed Baekhyun, pulling you closer to him.

"Look who's talking," muttered Kai.

Baekhyun went around and put himself between you and Kai. Now you were squished in between Baekhyun and Suho.

It was uncomfortable in the heat.

You groaned. "Ugh! I'm going to the pool."

Their eyes lit up. They hadn't seen you in a bathing suit since the beach.

Baekhyun casually got up to put on his swim trunks. The other followed suit.

But instead of going into the water, you lounged on a chair to work on your tan--you were pale as a ghost, especially compared to Kai.

You sighed, loving the feeling of the warm sun, and shut your eyes...

Only to have a bucket of water dumped on you.

You squealed, jumping up to see Chanyeol and Baekhyun snickering, Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter