Daehyun Went Too Far

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{Annyeong! I'm excited guys! I just ordered both the EXO CDs today!! Yay!}

 

It was a bright and sunny Friday morning in the pack house when you recieved the text message.

Would you go somewhere with me? I have to talk to you. Daehyun.

You scowled at the phone, gripping your chopsticks a little too hard.

"Elise," said Suho calmly, "please don't break the chopsticks. You might get a splinter."

"What's wrong Angel?" Baekhyun asked, leaning into you.

You showed him the text.

His eyes widened and his grip on the phone tightened.

You grabbed his hand, unwrapping his fingers from it. "Please don't break it."

"HOW THE HELL DID THAT BASTARD GET YOUR PHONE NUMBER?!" he demanded, clearly very angry.

"That's what I want to know," you muttered.

"And why does he want to talk to you?" Sehun hissed, looking at the text. Your phone was passed around the table.

Chanyeol was the calm one, which surprised the other pack members. "Why don't we just block his number from her phone? Or get her a new one with a new number?" He shrugged.

"That could work," Kai agreed, deep in thought.

"Or," you said, "I could go see what the guy wants and have it all done."

"You're not going to see him," Kai said firmly. "No way."

"What if I take one of you with me?"

"Or take us all," muttered D.O.

"Then he won't talk to me," you pointed out. "Okay. How about you guys tail me?"

There was silence.

Then Suho spoke. "We'll follow behind and make sure nothing happens. But we'll be listening. Very. Closely. Araso?"

"Ne."

"Now text him back."

Ugh. Will it make you leave me alone?!-Elise

Ne. Meet me by the candy store? Daehyun.

Araso. Be there in 10 minutes.-Elise

"I'm going to get ready."

You put on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. Nothing fancy--you were only seeing Daehyun after all.

The wolves were dressed in hoodies and dark clothing.

You burst out laughing when you saw. "What--is--that?" you asked between fits of laughter.

Sehun frowned, looking down at himself. "We won't get noticed like this. Like in the movies."

"If anything you'll stand out! You guys look like a gang," you said, still giggling. "Ditch the hoodies. It's hot outside. You'll all get heat and I don't want to be stuck alone with him."

She trusts us, they thought. She cares for us.

Somehow all of their hearts felt at ease knowing that.

Walking there, you stopped the guys before they could go any further. "Stop," you ordered. "Daehyun's there."

You easily spotted the blond lingeri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter