Daehyun's Advances And The Treaty

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So," said Daehyun. "I saw you arriving with that kingka group EXO-K this morning. You going out with one of them?"

"No. They just live near me so they pick me up and take me for school."

"They must be pretty nice then, huh?"

"A few of them," you said, thinking of Suho. "Why do you care?"

"Because I wanted to make sure you're single," he said with a wink. "You are, aren't you Eli?"

"Don't call me Eli," you snapped. "My name is Elise. I have a brother named Eli."

"Oh. Mianhae."

"And who said you could speak informally to me?"

"Aw come on. You can speak informally to me too. When's your birthday?"

"July."

"Mine's in October. And you said you're not eighteen yet...so I'm older than you by almost a year." He grinned. "Call me oppa!"

"Ha, no. The only person I call oppa is my actual oppa."

"Hm. One way or another, I'll get you to call me oppa."

You scoffed. "Yeah right." You didn't even call the werewolves, your friends, oppa, and four of them had even Bonded to you. Like you'd call a guy you just met  a few days ago oppa.

"What are you doing this weekend?" he asked, changing the subject.

"Avoiding you."

"Who said I was going to ask you out this weekend?" he asked with a smirk. Yeah, smirks didn't suit him.

"That's generally the next set of dialogue after 'Oh hey what are you doing this weekend?'"

"Okay, so maybe I was going to ask you out. How about it? We can go anywhere you want."

You sighed. "Daehyun, I'm busy this weekend. I have plans. Believe it or not, I have friends."

"Then why don't I ever see them around you then?"

You narrowed your eyes at him. "You're mean. And maybe they've all graduated. Ever think of that?"

"Oh, so you like older guys?"

"Aish! You're frustrating, you know that Jung Daehyun? And I never said they were guys."

"No, but the other day you said your six friends were protective. Implying that they're male."

"Girls can be protective too."

He laughed. "True, but it's more likely for a guy to be protective. So how many of them are guys?"

"Two."

"All of them, huh? That's some competition."

Daehyun was annoying you now. You stood up from your seat. "I'm leaving. Screw studying, I can do that at home."

"Let me walk you home," he offered.

"No. My house is too far for you to walk me there. I'm getting picked up."

"By EXO-K?" Then his eyes sparked. "Oh! So those six friends are EXO-K, huh?"

"No."

"They are! Does their fanclub know about this?"

You decided not to answer him, heading out the door. Suho was waiting for you in his car.

"Annyeong Elise~" Daehyun called as you shut the door to the passenger seat, waving with a smile.

"Didn't we ask you to stay away from him?" Suho asked, glaring at the blond male.

"He won't leave me alone!" you complained, slumping in the seat. "And it's like he can read my mind or something. I can say one thing and he'll get something totally different from it, but it'll be right. Suho, ottokae?"

He grabbed your hand and gave it a reassuring squ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter