Goodbye Eli, Hello Wolves

Hey There, Little Red Riding Hood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and the others accompanied you to the airport but you told them to stay in the car.

Eli was waiting for his flight, reading a Japanese book to refamiliarize himself with the language. "Ellie!" he said, looking up.

"Hey oppa. When's your flight?"

He checked his watch. "Fifteen minutes."

"You have everything?" you checked. "Clothes? Cell phone?"

His expression softened. "I have everything. Do you have all your meds?"

You nodded. "Ah! Oppa, I have something for you." You reached into your bag and pulled out a photo. It was from when you were little. You, Eli, your mom, dad, and aunt.

He smiled at it. "Thank you so much Ellie. Ah! I got you a cell phone." He handed you the iPhone with a pink and blue cover. "Pink and blue for Ellie. Like always."

You hugged your brother. Suddenly, his flight was called.

He stood up.

Tears started forming in your eyes. "Oppa, please be safe."

"I will. Then I'll return home. Araso?"

You nodded, pulling back.

He wiped your tears. "Aigoo, my little sister's getting so pretty. Soon you'll have all the boys all over you."

You rolled your eyes half-heartedly. "You know I'd never."

"Ne. But still. I'll call you when I get there, okay?"

"Okay."

"Ah! Remember your monthly doctor appointments, make sure you get into the dentist in the next few months." He laughed when you made a face. "Take care of yourself and keep your grades up. If you're a failing student when I get back I'm not going to let it slide." The flight was called again.

You hugged your brother once more.

"Annyeong Ellie." He began to walk away.

With tears streaming down your face, you waved sadly. "Annyeong."

"Yah! Watch the informal language young lady."

You laughed through your tears and kept waving until he disappeared.

There went the last of your family.

What you didn't know was that the pack hadn't stayed in the car. They followed you secretly into the airport and heard everything with their heightened abilities, and even saw you cry.

The guys didn't know why, but their hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter