JINO

Your World

 

SM unveils the first member of S Ori, Jino

 

A lot of Exo’s fans have anticipated the presence of SM the Ballad’s Jino in Exo. But surprisingly, this guy never appeared in any of Exo’s teaser and music videos, considering that Jino won’t debut as a member of Exo.

Representatives shocked and made a lot of fans confused by stating, “SM the Ballad’s Jino will remain as one of the singers in SM the Ballad. The Jino who was rumored to debut soon and was rumored to be one of Exo’s members was a girl.”

The rumor that started last May 2011 about M1 was made by netizens who had dropped out names of wrong trainees. Out of the 13 members who were rumored and expected to debut, namely, Cho Jin Ho (SM the Ballad’s Jino), Park Chan Yeol, Han Kyu Wan, Moon Kyu, Kim Jong In, Kim Joon Myun, Yoo Chi Soo, In Hoon, Yi Xing, Liu Chao, Yun Jin Sun and Ryu Bi Hwa, only 4 was confirmed to be in Exo, as we know, Park Chan Yeol, Kim Jong In/Kai, Kim Joon Myun/Su Ho and Yi Xing/Lay. SM Entertainment confirmed that Jino will debut, not Cho Jin Ho that we met already in SM the Ballad as Jino, but a new girl who had been mistaken for being a boy.

On the 23rd of April, SM Entertainment uploaded a new teaser, focusing on the rumored trainee, Jino. This girl will surely be mistaken as a boy with her short hair that made her look more charismatic than a cute girl. But in the video clip SM had uploaded, Jino showed everyone her feminine side, as she started the teaser walking gracefully like a model that fitted well with the classy background music. The background music in the video was entitled “Nightmare (악몽)and was labeled “sung by S Ori” but rumors are spreading that Jino owns the lovely voice singing in the video.

A lot of fans noticed that Jino was walking at the place of Exo-K’s Kai’s first teaser. As we all remember, Kai went out from his shiny old black automobile wearing a black hat and a black coat, and holding a wooden cane. He then threw his wooden cane on the side, a coat in the front and his hat somewhere. We can also remember Kai showing a chain clock which we had given our own interpretations after the said teaser. Meanwhile, in Jino’s teaser, at the same setting, she touched Kai’s automobile with her soft hands and found the car’s door open. As we remember, Kai never closed the door after going outside of his car. Jino looked for something inside the car and saw nothing inside. As she looked around, she saw Kai’s wooden cane and looked really curious about the things around her. She continued to walk until she saw Kai’s hat and coat. As she held the cloth, she smelled it, as if smelling something so fragrant. She went back and noticed a puddle of water, with a wet chain clock, the chain clock that Kai was holding in his teaser. The chain clock was wet, but was still ticking. Jino smiled warmly until their group’s symbol came and ended the teaser.

The teaser left a big curiosity over the fans. There were also fans who expected that Jino will dance like what Kai did in his first teaser, since they are Exo’s female version.

Well, for me, I think SM Entertainment’s surely making another bunch of logical teasers which will keep us waiting with deep curiosity and anticipation on the new group.

Stay tuned for more info!

***

 

JINO’S STORY

Shin Min Young (신민영) which was now known for her stage name "Jino" (진호) is a sixteen-year-old girl, born in Seoul, South Korea on the 7th of September 1995. Her mother is Chinese while her father is Korean, which makes her a half-Korean and half-Chinese citizen. She has one elder brother, making her the youngest member in their family. They own two dogs - a female Shih Tzu named "Shelley" and a male Poodle named "Spanky".

As a young girl of 7, Jino learned to play piano and impressed a lot of people in her recital when she played Yiruma’s “Kiss the Rain” and sung her own composition of lyrics to the melody of the song. A representative of SM Entertainment saw her talent from that day and talked to her parents, who were at that time, watching Jino’s performance on stage. Because of Jino’s young age, the representative wasn’t able to invite Jino to become a trainee yet. Jino was also artistic, as she learned to paint by herself at the age of 5. As for Jino, painting is her past time whenever she is stressed.

As the years passed, when Jino was twelve, the representative called in Jino’s house, looking for her. The representative literally tears up on the phone as she heard Jino’s now matured voice. The representative said that Jino’s performance completely amazed her and made a big impression on her. She invited Jino to come in the company and perform in front of SM Entertainment’s talent managers which Jino quickly accepted. Her parents showed their loving support as they came with Jino in her requested performance. The manager reacted on her audition positively and really felt her undeniable talents. They immediately gave Jino the list of things she needed to do or learn, etc.

As a trainee, Jino is a very responsible individual. She kept her grades well and never left the top five in their class. She made progress in everyday training. A lot of her sunbaes and co-trainees like and adore her because of her almost-perfect personality. She is an outgoing, creative and organized person, who may fail at times but tries to do everything she can to make it perfect.

“Whenever I paint, I usually waste a lot of energy, papers and some other equipment in painting because I want everything to be balanced. Not perfect, because I know I wouldn’t be able to do that but balanced – as in leaving a good failure and exaggerated drama on the artwork to make it epic and unforgettable.” --> Jino

---

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry for the super late update! And hooray for my four subscribers!!! Thank you crazy_arij, shine_ai, krispajaron, and JAZUMINE!!! I love you all! Please don't be so silent in reading this, and tell me if you're a little confused to it. =))) And to my dear pretty best friend, you know who you are... LOVE LOVE LOVE! <3 Hope you like this chappie!!! ^^ BTW, TO MY DEAR READERS, the blue font color means it's a link. Check out the song, Nightmare. :) I worked hard editing the last part. HAHA! >:D<