What Are You Guys Hiding?

Happy Birthday, Will You Be Mine?

 

Luhan's P.O.V.

Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeee--

I yawned and stretched lazily, turning off the annoying alarm clock. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and looked at my phone. I grinned as I saw the date. April 20. My birthday.

I jumped out of bed happily, anticipating all the gifts, 'happy birthday's and fun. I whistled and opened my door, my grin growing wider as I spotted Sehun, my favorite member.

I glomped him, ignoring his harried look and continued to nuzzle my head into his neck.

"Sehun-ah! Do you remember what day it is today? It's my birth---"

Sehun interrupted me before I could continue. "Hyung, I'm busy, can we talk later, yeah? Ok, bye hyung!"

He detached my arms around him and left without a backward glance. I pouted and looked at the others, who were in a hurry too. I puffed out my cheeks in frustration and stomped my way to my room, not noticing the mischievous smiles on the other's faces.

I slammed the door shut and threw myself on my bed. It was my birthday, but no one greeted me. I pounded my pillow and kicked my blankets. I sighed and curled up into a ball, only to sit up straight as I heard some people talking.

"Hurry up hyung; we still have to buy the---”

Zi Tao’s voice got cut off; it seemed as if someone had smushed his hand against the poor rapper’s mouth.

“Shhh! You pabo! What if Luhan hears you? Sehun will kill us! Do you want to die early?!” Lay frantically said, igniting my curiosity. I slipped quietly out of my room and stood in the doorway to the living room.

“What if I hear you? Why would Hunnie-ah kill you?”

They looked at me slowly, looking like deer in the headlights. I wanted to laugh so hard, but I held it in, wanting to know what they were talking about. I blinked my eyes slowly and looked up at them cutely, using my aegyo attack that no one could resist. (A/N: Yeah, Luhan’s evil here >:3) Sure enough, they melted and patted my head. They filled me in on the surprise birthday party that my dear Hunnie-ah prepared.

Aww, he’s so cuuuute!! I giggled and squealed like a fangirl, jumping around the room. I completely forgot that I wasn’t alone—that is, until I heard awws and chuckles. I whipped around and blushed when I saw Tao and Lay grinning at my spazzing.

“A-anyways, take me to the party! I wanna see Hunnie-ah,” I said, trying to cover up my blushing face.

They shared a look and shrugged, knowing there was nothing they could do to change my mind. I smiled and went to my room, changing into a big yellow sweater with the words ‘am I cute?’ written on it with black skinny jeans.

I skipped out, excited. I called out to Tao and Lay and ran outside, ignoring their mutterings about how Sehun will kill them, and how did they fall for my aegyo and stuff.

“Hurry up guuuuuuys~~~” I said, making them sigh and walk faster.

 “Coming, Luhannie hyung..”

After a few minutes that seemed like an eternity for me, we arrived at the park near our dorm. I stood on my tiptoes (it’s not my fault I’m short!), looking for my Hunnie and grinned when I saw him. I hid behind Tao and Lay, wanting to surprise him.

He looked up and saw Tao and Lay and the lack of party stuff. He grimaced and approached them.

“Where are the balloons and candles I asked you to get?  Was it really that hard to buy them? Really?”

They looked down and scratched their heads. “About that…”

I didn’t want them to get in trouble, so I stepped out. “Hunnie-ah, don’t get mad at them, I forced them to bring me here. Thanks for doing all this, I love you~~” I hugged his shocked form, smirking when he relaxed and hugged me back.

“Nothing ever escapes you, huh hyung?”

“Nope~” I replied, popping the ‘p’. I grinned at him and he ruffled my hair. He led me to the bench and I instantly latched onto him. “Why did you come up with this idea, anyways?”

I tilted my head as his face turned red. He mumbled something under his breath and leaned in closer to hear him. His eyes widened and he pushed me slightly away, screaming, “Because I like you hyung!”

I blinked slowly, taking it in. I grinned and held his hand tightly. “I like you too, didn’t you know that?”

He relaxed and squeezed my hand. “Yeah, I did. You were so obvious, hyung~”

I blushed and stuck my tongue out. “Yah!”

He giggled and lifted his hand to my face. “Happy birthday hyung, will you be mine?” he stuttered, biting his lip cutely.

I grinned and kissed him lightly. “Does that answer your question?”

He grinned and leaned in to kiss me. His lips were dangerously close to mine when—

“Sehun, you dragged us here to prepare a party, and now you’re making out with the birthday boy! Get back here!”

We both grimaced and stuck our tongue out at the other members. Hunnie turned back to me and stole another kiss, his lips molding itself to mine perfectly. He pulled away and grinned before he stood up.

“I’ve got a party to organize, you just stay here, yeobo~” he sang, throwing me an eye smile before skipping off. I traced my lips lightly and grinned, knowing that this will be the best birthday ever.

-------

Wahaha~ crappy ending, t'was a bit rushed. Am gonna edit this someday, but am off to dreamland now; I have an early flight tomorrow. Bye for now~

Yours always,

Chii <3