Hate & Love

Mirror Mirror

Your POV (The Clone)

I sat in my room, silently treating my wounds. I slowly and gently disinfected my wound. It stung. The tears threatened to fall, but I didn't allow them to. I bit my lip.

There was a knock on the door. Kai.

I turned and saw him walk in. He looked at me, his expression darkening. Without a single word, he sat down in front of me, on my bed, and took a fresh cotton bud. He slowly and gently dabbed at my blood.

It was all worth it, being abused like this. Kai always did something to say sorry. He whispered, "Sorry ~~~~~."

Of course, his guilt would be because he is seeing ~~~~~, The Original's image. Not mine. He's not really seeing me, for me. But I know, at times, rarely, he would see me. His sorrow would be for me.

I nodded, not saying a word. Because, if I did say something, all the love in his eyes would disappear. My words would never be the same as Lee ~~~~~'s, no matter how our voices sound alike.

I hate her. I hate Lee ~~~~~.

Your POV End

*****

~Three years ago~

Lee ~~~~~'s POV (The Original)

I walked out of the cafe and looked at the view. It was snowing lightly. Beautiful. I held my cappuccino close to my face. I looked around, waiting for Luhan to come. Where was he? I felt my phone buzz.

To: ~~~~~ <3<3<3
From: Luhan-oppa

~~~~~-ah! Mianhae! I can't pick you up from the cafe today! I have a project I need to work on. I'll call my chauffeur to pick you up. Mianhae!

I sighed and texted him back.

To: Luhan-oppa
From: ~~~~~ <3<3<3

It's okay! No need to call your chauffeur. I was about to call you to tell you I'm busy and can't come today :)

Without waiting for a reply, I turned off my phone. I took a sip from my coffee and decided to just walk back home. As I walked home, the light snow glittered, reflecting the Christmas Lights. I smiled.

I walked in front of the Christmas tree, which was in the middle of the shopping district. Luhan and I were meant to come here together today. I sighed, blowing fog out of my mouth.

I walked to the shops and looked in a shop window. In the corner of my eye, in the window reflection, I saw a boy looking at me. He was hiding behind the corner of a shop. He wore a blue and white plaid shirt and big nerd classes. He was wearing a backpack as well. I turned around. He looked caught off guard when he realized I had seen him.

I slowly approached him, and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"An-annyeong." He said back, nervously.

I smiled. "Did you happen to be... following me?"

He blushed and looked away.

I giggled. "That's okay. Wanna hang out?"

He looked at me, shocked. "B-bwoh?"

"Let's hang out!" I linked arms with him and pulled him into a shop.

POV End

*****

Kai's POV (from 3 years ago)

I was watching her from a safe distance. She looked disappointed that Luhan couldn't hang out with her.

She was in the middle of window shopping, when she noticed me. She turned around and looked straight at me. I was shocked. Completely frozen. She slowly walked towards me, bowed and said, "Annyeonghaseyo."

"An-annyeong." I said back, nervously.

She smiled her angelic smile. "Did you happen to be... following me?"

I felt redness creep up to my cheeks and looked at my feet.

She giggled. "That's okay. Wanna hang out?"

"B-bwoh?" Me? Hang out with her?

"Let's hang out!" She linked arms with me and pulled me into a shop.

I was tensed up for a while, but then I relaxed. I couldn't believe it. I was hanging out with ~~~~~, my angel, the love of my life. After shopping for a bit, not that we bought anything, we sat outside, enjoying the view.

She looked at me and asked, "You're Kim Jongin, right?"

"H-how did you know?"

She smiled.  "Of course I do! We go to school together! Well, you're my sunbae, aren't you?" She rolled her eyes, "I mean, I don't really just randomly start hanging out with strangers on the street." 

I nodded. "I thought you wouldn't know... seeing I'm just a nerd..."

"...and I'm the school 'queenka'. Right?" She smiled at me as she did quotation marks in the air as she said, 'queenka'.

I nodded. "All your friends look down on people like me... so..."

She giggled, her laugh just like tinkling bells. "I'm not like that." Her eyes looked a bit sad.

I nodded. "I know."

She smiled and said, "Thanks, Jongin-oppa. Thanks for hanging with me. Thanks for putting a smile on my face." She leaned over and hugged me before standing up. "I gotta go now. See you around!"

I was dumbfounded. Even after she left.

She called me oppa. She hugged me. Best day of my life.

I love her. I love Lee ~~~~~.

POV End

*****