Genji and Rian

Love Blossom Flower

 

 

"Oi, Mikan!" Genji call to a girl who walked past him at the school gates during hours after school had arrived a few minutes ago. Genji turned to the girl who was leaning against a school wall, hands only put in a pants pocket while the other hand holding the bag. Mikan looks a little scared to see a serious-looking Genji. She remembered what happened last night and began to worry if He would do something to her. So, she immediately distanced herself alert. But the guy put a cold expression. He grabbed her arm and pulled Mikan by force, "Oi!"
"Ouch, that's hurt!" Mikan shouted as her anguish was pulled back by force. Thus, Genji letting go and see Mikan rubbed her hands. The girl then looked at Genji, "What is it? I swear, I did not tell anyone about last night. True, too! "
"That's not like I'm talking about, fool," said Genji did not care.
"And about what?" Said Mikan.
"The issue of Lee Ji Kyung," said Genji. Hearing the name of the Korean girl is called, the heart Mikan getting hot again. She feels jealous when Genji gave her name but she rushed erasing her feelings. Mikan looked at Genji with an attitude of calm and haughty, "Why did you mention her?"
"I want to know about her," said Genji.
"You do not know about Ji Kyung?" Sneered Mikan said with a laugh. "Gosh, Genji, it seems that you have read a lot of information about K-Pop and the search for a name Rian or Ji Kyung there. I made sure you'll find it, because her name is very popular. "
"You think I do not know if she's Korean artists?" Quipped Genji, was insulted by the words Mikan, "Of course I know, stupid. But that's just the information out of her. We do not know about her trueself. "
"So, what to do with me?" Mikan said, raising her eyebrows.
"I want to approach Ji Kyung," said Genji steadily.
Mikan eyes immediately widened. Her heart thundered as feelings of jealousy, buts he quickly mute it, "What am I hear, I'm not wrong?"
"Of course not, silly," sneered Genji, "you heard me. I really want to approach Kyung Ji. "
"Then, why are you talking about this in front of me?" Mikan said, trying to reduce feelings of jealousy.
Genji smiled at her, "You like me, right?"
Mikan face flushed for a moment, but she was immediately removed, "What do you say?"
"I said, you're like me, do you?" Said Genji.
"No," Mikan replied curtly, refused to recognize her own heart. "Why should I be like you? You and your comrade, often fighting every night and I also saw what happened last night ... "
Genji grinned, "You're right, so I wanted to ask you."
"Ask for help?" Said Mikan did not understand.
"I want you to help me close to Lee Ji Kyung, somehow. I want you to find much information about her so that I can think of a way to get it, "said Genji.
"Why do you want to approach Ji Kyung?" Said Mikan wanted to know.
"Because she is different from most other girls in this school, including you," said Genji, grinning.
Mikan felt humiliated, "What if I refuse?"
Genji creepy to look directly at her, "Maybe I will consider a proposal Masumi overnight to take you to the AV production houses in Tokyo. They will be happy to see the your body enjoyed by their customers ... "
Mikan immediately shudder to hear it, but she was bracing herself, "How dare you threaten me like that!"
"If you still do not, perhaps my father's friends would be willing to come to your house and told your mother tonight to give her accounts to help your family. But you must remember how the risk is if the reckless conduct accounts payable with the Yakuza, because you will forever entangled with them, "threatened Genji.
Mikan swallowed hard, this time she's been stuck in the game of Genji. She knew he was to press the middle right now, even take advantage of liking him that way. Conscience screaming, rejects all threats Genji. That she as her own self-esteem, do not deserve to be mocked. But Genji smiled at her, "I know you love me."
"I do not ...!"
"Do not deny, Mikan," said Genji smiled coldly, "if you want to help me this time, maybe I'll consider your liking to me, whether deserved or not."
Mikan re-cornered this time. For her there are two choices, forced to obey the will of Genji or she will be jeopardized as has been Genji stated previously. Because she knew this guy never mess with the threat. Mikan remembered by a friend who named Ayaka, she loved Genji, then the guy threatened her and trapped Ayaka trapped in the AVworld due to the threat of Genji because she refused his consent. Finally, Mikan willing to indulge him and Genji happy to hear that.
In the evening, in a house that is quite luxurious and stately two-story, complete with checkpoints and flag pole with a white flag with a circle round to form the yin and yang symbol and the red and black lines are complete on the right and left the sphere. The house is home to the Korean ambassador, Mr Lee's residence with his family during the service three years in Japan.
Rian stood on the balcony of his room, her left hand as she crossed the shore was holding her other hand handphone. The girl's face looked red blush constantly, because that night is the most romantic night of the first felt in Japan, although she could only hear the sound of distant lover in Seoul.
"So, you're in Kangnam, then hit a police raid to check your identity?" Said Rian laughed.
"Ji Kyung, you should be grateful I do not get caught again," Yu Jin of protests across the phone.
"Until when are you going on like this, Yu Jin?" Rian said softly.
"I will not give up my dream to be a rocker," said Yu Jin.
Rian smiled, her heart pounding. She wanted to see the face of her lover who is currently depressed. However, if Yu Jin is depressed, she could pinch his cheeks now and then joked again. At that time, Yu Jin could laugh again when Rian do.
"Jin Yu Jin, if you contact with the police raid, I would immediately fly to Seoul to pinch your cheeks are so adorable it is!" Said Rian to flirting, "Because you're really stubborn."
"Well, like I did miss your pinch tonight," said Yu Jin. The tone was a little excited. Rian smiled.
"Oh, yes, I had read in the paper this morning, you and your friends get the news," said Yu Jin.
"You're late, you know!" Rian said sarcastically.
"Who said I late? 'Evasive Yu Jin.
"Though the news has long been aired many times," said Rian, "and you just tell me now?"
"Well, all right," sighed Yu Jin, "whatever you say, but what I'm saying is, I'm glad you've got up again."
Rian blushed to hear it, but she was soon to contain her feelings, "Is that all?"
"What else?" Said Yu Jin.
"My goodness, Yu Jin, you're really innocent at all!" Rian said with a laugh.
"Hey, Ji Kyung," said Yu Jin. Then he was silent and Rian began to worry because there was no reaction, she would feel guilty for laughing a, "Yu Jin?"
Soon the sound of laughter across the phone. Yu Jin laughed out loud, "Gotcha, now!"
 finally Rian sulking, "You !"
"What about my acting? Great, right? "Said Yu Jin teasing.
"I felt more good acting than you," Rian said sarcastically.
"And I'm better at it longer than you," said Yu Jin.
"Jin Yu Jin!" Said Rian, was annoyed this time, "I hung up the phone."
"Hey, hey, do not be angry, dear," said Yu Jin. He started to say something else, but a voice behind interrupted. Yu Jin to keep his voice and speak with Rian replied, "Ah, Ji Kyung, mybrother just called from my father's room. There may be required by him ... "
Rian smiled sympathetically. She would feel comfortable to be able to talk like this with Jin Yu, "It's okay, I understand. Your father needs you. Close it up.. "
"Wait a minute," said Yu Jin hastily, "I love you. Next time we'll talk, okay? I love you, Ji Kyung. "
Rian face flushed and her heart pounding heard the statement, but she was soon to contain her feelings, "Me too, Yu Jin. Already, come on, hang up. Your father is waiting! "
"Good night, dear, good night," said Yu Jin from behind the phone and then immediately cut off contact. Rian looked at her cell phone screen with beaming faces. Tonight she was very happy to make contact for the first time with her fiance. Yes, of course they were engaged, though still a secret, because to others they still claim courtship. Rian looked at the sky above her house. The stars studded with sparkling in significant amounts. Rian looked very surprised and pleased. Her heart was wondering, what is now being looked at Yu Jin also stars as herself on the same date, in Seoul far away?

 

Rian walked with a heart full of joy into the classroom the next morning. She immediately grabbed the next Hye Mi, "Annyeong!"
Hye Mi looked a little surprised, "What makes you happy so early?"
"You would not believe what happened last night," said Rian enthusiastic.
"What is it?" Said Hye Mi wanted to know.
"Jin Yu Jin called me last night, we talked, talked," cried Rian happy.
Hye Mi glad to hear it directly, "Really? Oh, wow, that's good ... "
Rian nodded her head repeatedly and directly Mi Hye subtle smile, "But why did he just call you now?"
"Obviously, do you even think the cheap interstate toll," said Rian, "But sometimes he sends the email as well. It's just according to his touch by writing less romantic than the telephone. "
"Who is Jin Yu Jin?" Sound in front of them direct the conversation. Hye Mi and Rian looked forward and saw Mikan stood before them.
"Who is Jin Yu Jin?" Said Mikan once again.
"What's wrong with you?" Hye Mi said curtly.
"Just curious," said Mikan shrugged with indifference.
"Then, you may not know," said Hye Mi being annoying. Mikan has not had time to reply, the first bell was rang, the students directly into the classroom so the teacher had arrived.
Mikan wondered to herself, Yu Jin Jin whomever mentioned by Rian and Hye Mi earlier. Somehow they seemed so excited talking about Yu Jin Jin, she even saw her own expression with Rian who blushed cheeks flushed whenever Yu Jin Jin discussed. Mikan know that expression, as someone who loves her boyfriend. Actually she was lazy to do this task, but Genji had threatened her and Mikan can not do anything about it. She was afraid of Genji. So, from this day she will find out about Rian. But her heart again with curious wonder, who are Jin Yu Jin?

 

The days went by, the popularity of The Sisters, led by Rian began to be known by most high school students all over Tokyo. They were repeatedly asked to perform each show to their school and finally Teitan feel proud to have had the Sisters as their mainstay. Since then, K-Pop fever finally hit among high school kids Teitan. They are curious and full of curious about the world of Korean entertainment company to find out a lot, and felt drawn to become fans. Then Rian and her friends were many times included in the school newspaper, students serve as the new model Teitan.
Popularity of The Sisters also began ogled by several Japanese TV stations interested in broadcasting, but one day came an unexpected offer to Rian. At that time she had just come home from school and saw two black limousine parked in front of her house. Rian surprised to see it, not usually her father came home early. But she decided not thinking about it.
Rian stepped calmly into the house then she was greeted by her mother and then all of a sudden, "Ji Kyung, there is a special guest for you!"
Rian looked at her with curious care, "Guest?"
"You see for yourself. Come on, now they've been waiting for you! "She immediately pushed Rian to walk into the living room. There has been waiting for three people: two men and one woman. Only one man did not smile at Rian while the other twosmiled brightly to her.
"Rian!" Says a woman full of cheer.
"Manager Hyun!" Said Rian surprised. Se also saw Lee Kang Chul who also smiled at her.
"President Lee, what are you doing here?"
"We're talking with your father, Rian," said Kang Chul.
"Oh, I see," said Rian, pensive for a moment and then she immediately went to Ji Soo Hyun Manager and then sat down beside her. She looked at them both, "Actually, what is it?"
"Let's read this, Rian," said Kang Chul said, ing a Korean-language newspaper to Rian. The girl took and read it with surprise. There is a large photo of the load she was sitting in an empty classroom with six other friends. They sat across from a journalist who photographed and interviewed them. Writing in a newspaper headline that read: RIAN BACK? NEW GIRLBAND, THE SISTERS. WHETHER THEY WILL BE K-POP ICON NEXT?
Rian looked at them again, "This ..."
"It is the result of your interview with three reporters  from Korea a few days before, when you've just finished the stage in the school festival," said Kang Chul. "Until now the entire public in Korea are still wondering when you'd be looking back and now the right time for you to come back."
"Really? So, I can go back to Seoul with you? "Said Rian with enthusiastic anticipation.
Ji Soo  and Kang Chul looked at each other and shook his head, "Sorry, Rian, but we've discussed some things with your father."
Rian happy expression on her face faded instantly, "Oh, I know, my father would not let me go back to Korea with you."
"No, Rian," said Kang Chul little hastily, "and your father did not forbid you to go back to the stage. He even supported you this time. "
Rian frowned as she looked at him with an expression of disbelief. While Mr Lee himself was only cleared to remove any one acting gestures, "Please continue, President Lee."
"Well, I mean is you have to stay in Japan to complete the remaining two years of your education, so school can be maintained properly," said Kang Chul, "because while in Korea, you're much less take the time to school due to busy schedule. And finally we agreed, that your education should come first. "
"I still do not understand," said Rian.
"You know when Oz Entertainment has partners with the same agency in Japan?" Said Kang Chul.
"Sure, but I rarely hear its name," Rian said, nodding.
"This is the name of the agency," said Kang Chul while giving a card to Rian, "I've contacted the boss that you and your friends at The Sisters will be the artist under the auspices of the agency. After you forged during the two years in Japan and after you and your friends out of school, so the Sisters could direct to debut in Korea, being a newcomer in the K-Pop with Oz Entertainment agency as your agency. "
"Does that mean we will be a trainee for two years?" Said Rian.
"Yes," said Kang Chul, "because according to our agreement with your father and the agency, that your education is very important. We do not want you to forget about school because you wanted to start your debut as a singer and artist. And another thing, with a trainee, I wanted to see if the Sisters are able to compete HershE has now become the top idol group in Korea. Especially you, Rian, are you still deserve coupled with your two friends, Ailee and Nana. "
Rian frowned, gives another sense of envy in her heart, "President Lee mean?"
Kang Chul sighed, "Now look at reality, Rian. After many months ago you came out of HershE, your debut and career opportunities is gone. Just compare, you lead girlband who are beginners and even ordinary school level while the girlband HershE is very professional. You want to emulate them? Nana and Ailee have got many offers from various parties and you? None. "
Rian was shocked to hear all the narrative Kang Chul. Her heart was really pierced like a knife. Inner protest can not accept the fact that she heard, "But you promised to put me back to HershE?"
"Yes, Nana and Ailee also repeatedly asked us," said Kang Chul, "but I've decided otherwise."
"What?" Said Rian surprised.
"You can still go back to Oz Entertainment, but not as a member of HershE, but as a member of The Sisters. We will see the results of your trainees for two years in Japan, attending various auditions and we'll see if you have the potential to get into our agency and then a career in music. This is the result of our agreement with your father and the agency, "said Kang Chul.
Rian was silent. She does not believe to hear all this. Hopes and dreams coming apart again. Re waiting for the opportunity that has vanished before her eyes, "I do not believe it!"
"Rian," said Ji Soo, standing up to stop her but she walked quickly to the top of the expression of anger and went into the room and slammed the door loudly. Kang Chul breath and looked resigned to Mr. Lee.
"Do not worry," said Mr Lee smiled a little, "her anger will subside again."
"What if ...?" Murmured Mrs. Lee fears the thought of what had once happened to Rian.
"Ji Kyung will not be vulnerable like that again," Mr Lee said softly, "I believe with our daughter."
"So, Mr. Lee, according to our agreement ..." said Kang Chul, nodding.
"Yes, I agree, President Lee," said Mr. Lee, "after all, is for the good of Ji Kyung also. If she remains obstinate to debut along with HershE now ... "
"She's missed a lot of things," said Kang Chul, "it's too late to start. Thus, only the Sisters who will raise her name again. "
Kang Chul and Ji Soo finally decided to go back to Korea the same day. They said goodbye to Mr and Mrs Lee to split up. But Ji Soo looked into the window where Rian was with a feeling of worry, "What if she ...?"
"I believe with Rian," said Kang Chul, "let's see, she would take that card. Our partner is professional. Their credibility is assured. "
Ji Soo nodded in understanding. They both provided a limousine ride and the car they drove quietly to the Narita Airport.

 

Meanwhile, in her room, Rian was still curled up in disgust. She was really very disappointed this time. Once her father told her to get out of the music world and now see the result. Late debut, even outdated far from Nana and Ailee. HershE's name was already in the top ranks of the Korean entertainment world. Opportunity, dreams, hopes, are all gone in an instant. But vaguely speaking her conscience, is it true there was no chance for her? Though there is still a chance for it. Why did she have to impose the will to survive in HershE, while Kang Chul had given her the opportunity to launch The Sisters.
She could hear again the words of Kang Chul, "Try to compare you to lead girlband who are beginners and even ordinary school level while the girlband HershE is very professional. You want to emulate them? Nana and Ailee have got many offers from various parties and you? None. "
"None," said Kang Chul her. Once out of the music world, there is no bid for the commercial, film, drama and other offerings. Rian then think again, what would people say if she led a girlband beginners, school level as well, and said she wanted to go HershE? Rian herself wondering whether that is said by others about her returning to the world of music, forming The Sisters but wanted to re-join the HershE.
So, Rian the computer and then open the internet and go to one of K-Pop sites to find the opinions about it. Soon after a successful find, Rian was surprised to see it. This is their comments:
"It is unfortunate that she formed the girlband at the level of school. I think Rian will go straight into the world of entertainment agencies in Japan and began her professional debut there. "
"Welcome back, Rian, I hope you really go back. Hope The Sisters can really take you back to debut as ever. "
"Crazy, brave Rian HershE want to keep going back to when the group had entered the highest ranking in the world of Korean music. Rian'd better think again. Unfortunately, when the Sisters could make sheinto the first step again for her debut. "
Not just comments like that, but Rian also read the comments about it that smacks of the same. She was offended so read it, why everyone says like that to her. What is wrong if she wanted to return to HershE? But again her conscience talking, why do not you think more clearly again, Rian? Did not you want to start over your debut with The Sisters? Do you want to invite your friends to realize their own dreams? In fact The Sisters can be the best way for you to build your dream again. HershE forget it, because admit it, you've lost so much from them!
Rian inner battle to feel uneasy. She needed a place to cool off. So she decided to walk to the park that afternoon for a moment near the housing complex where she lived. Earphones set music back to beats Korea in both ears. The atmosphere was quite crowded playground with small children playing accompanied by their mothers. Rian sat in one swing, looking at the children's smiling to herself. She sees herself as playing along with her father and mother, then herself with Yu Jin ...
Gosh, Yu Jin again! Rian rush to remove the shadow of her lover from her mind. Her heart was pounding again, oh no, Rian, can not you stop thinking for a while for Yu Jin? Her cheeks reddened apparent, indeed if recognized, Yu Jin was the one who has always been there, giving the color in her life that she became the girl who is always cheerful.
Jeez, what was I thinking? Rian shook her head in her own back.
"Oi, Ji Kyung ..."
Rian did not look for songs in his ear loud voice so that she could not hear at all. Finally, one-handed grab and remove the earphones from her ears. Rian is shocked immediately turn around, "Hey!"
"Hello," the guy who stood behind her. He smiled at Rian.
"Oh, you, Genji," said Rian disgust, as he forcibly took the earphones out of her hand, "just shocked."
"I call you from before, stupid, but apparently you're fun to listen to songs through your headphones, so I unplug it," said Genji as he jumped over an empty swing in front of her and stood before Rian. The girl was a little incensed to hear that, while she stood angrily, "No way you call me stupid!"
Genji laughed, "Apparently you can get angry too."
Rian did not react to anything. She reset both the earphones to go again, but Genji hastily held, "Where are you going?"
"None of your business," said Rian bit curt.
"Can not I just talk with you?" Said Genji.
"If you say I'm stupid again ..." Rian threatened.
"Okay, okay, I would not say that anymore," said Genji raised two fingers with a grin. Rian see snorted, "What are you doing here?"
"The streets," said Genji short, "then I saw you here. You live in this area? "
Rian nodded. Genji looked at her closely, his heart fluttered at the girl, but he had to start it because the opportunity is in front of him now.
"What are you listening to?" Said Genji.
"K-Pop, why?" Said Rian.
"May I come to hear it?" Said Genji act interested, even though deep down if he does not like Korean songs.
Rian snorted, "You want to hear it?"
"Certainly I want to hear it," said Genji smiled and reached out to ask Rian earphones. Then she gave it then they both sat on a bench not far from the swing. This time mp3 Rian play Can not I Love You sung by 2AM. Genji listened attentively, trying to enjoy the rhythm. Although he does not speak Korean at all, he recognizes their great songs.
"Wow, pretty cool, who sings this song?" Said Genji.
"2AM," said Rian.
Genji smiled again, "Do you know them?"
"Of course, I also part of K-Pop artist" Rian said as she raised her eyebrows.
"Ah, I forgot, you are Rian, a former member of HershE," said Genji, taking off the earphones. "Lately, your name is known everywhere. You'll come back debut? "
"Molla," Rian said, shrugging.
"Nani?" Said Genji did not understand. Instantly Rian immediately realized she was not speaking Japanese in front of him, "Ah, I mean, I do not know."
"Why do not you know?" Said Genji, "Do not you want to go back to Korea to debut? I often see in the newspapers interview with members of your new group, that you're going to debut with The Sisters. "
"I wanted to, but ..." Rian said doubtfully. Her heart hesitated, whether she should tell Genji? During this time she felt comfortable having to spill all her heart to her friends, while Genji,s he rarely close to him. Did not really know. Moreover, the school thug nicknamed Genji, often fighting with other school children. Rian reluctant to approach the Genji makes a bad reputation. But now the guy that comes in front of her, opened the conversation between them.
"Ji Kyung?" Retorted Genji softly.
"The former agency, in Korea," said Rian started decided to tell it. She felt Genji might be able to give consideration of her anxiety. "They wanted to take me back to Korea, but I will not go again as a member of HershE. On the contrary, I was asked to return with the debut of The Sisters, starting from Japan as a trainee for two years. After that we can be directly debut in Korea. "
"Oh, so, so you're not going back to HershE," said Genji.
"But, I do not understand why they did not want me to go back to HershE?" Said Rian began gloomily. "And that's where my dream."
Genji comforting smile, "Tell me everything."
"Why?" Said Rian looked at him.
"Well, maybe I can give you advice," said Genji. Rian was still staring at him. Her heart was wondering, is it true what was said by Genji, that he would give her advice? But Rian decided to tell everything. After all,s he thought, could not hurt to try to tell it. Even Genji, too, including her own, who had tried to familiar with her. Genji did not treat her like the girls in her school. Rian was greatly appreciated by Genji, as long as the guy that also respect the other girls.
After Rian tells it all, Genji seemed a little impressed and smiled again, "Well, it's a good chance, Ji Kyung."
"The opportunity is good?" Said Rian stunned.
"Look, I think you would be free  doing business in The Sisters, you also become their leader. Moreover it is not easy to make its debut. Moreover, you are already out of the world's artists. The Sisters could even think better than HershE. If you're serious about guiding your friends to achieve the same dream like you, it means you're also helping them to choose the way of life. They fell in love with the music world because of you. Your name will also be more shine than in HershE. Did not you just as well say, in HershE you're not the lead singer or group leader, but your friend is named Nana? But when you come in The Sisters, you can develop yourself better. Even you can forge your potential even further. Believe me, The Sisters is your best opportunity to make its debut, "said Genji with an account of the. Rian little impressed. She had no idea if Genji also have properties in common with Yu Jin. Her boyfriend is also often provide in-depth advice to her every time Rian encounter any problems.
"So, you think I could make  debut with The Sisters?" Said Rian doubt. Genji nodded.
"It does not have you decided to rush, Ji Kyung," said Genji, "You should consider carefully before deciding. I would love to see you can stand on stage one day. "
"We're just going to be a trainee in Japan," said Rian tried to argue.
"I saw your friends should be trained in everything until it can reach the level you are," said Genji, "so that's why your former agency want you and your friends a trainee during the first two years here."
Rian finally felt it was an epiphany. She began to glow, no longer hesitated to decide.
Perhaps what has been described by Kang Chul and Genji to her is right. Rian will try it, because it's time to bounce back. She rose from her seat, took the earphones are still gripped by Genji, "Thanks."
"Oh, you're welcome," said Genji gasped, but she did not say anything else after that. He looked that girl ran excitedly to the steps. For a moment he saw her smile briefly before walking away. Genji smiled to himself, really attractive girl. He became more and more like her. He was happy to get to her now and the next step would be more smoothly again.

 

The next day, the seventh girl standing in front of a five floors building. It looks quite magnificent and they could see the writing of the name of the building: K & G ENTERTAINMENT. They were amazed to see
"You're not kidding, right?" Said Sakura could not hide her astonishment.
"No, this is the name," said Rian.
"But, gee, I do not think if the agency that will overshadow us as a trainee is K & G Entertainment!" Ayumi said admiringly, "Great if Oz Entertainment partnered with them."
"So what?" Said Rian do not understand, "What's wrong with you, hear the name of the agency it seems like they have known."
"You do not know, Ji Kyung," said Hye Mi.
Rian shook his head, "No."
"This agency is an agency of the most famous in Japan, many major Japanese artist who was born in its shade. They are famous and have successfully penetrated the international community. K & G Entertainment has a strict disciplinary methods of the artists in training. Not just anyone can go in the audition. Imagine, of the hundred people who signed up as an artist to enter the K & G Entertainment, earned only ten people, "said Hye Mi.
"Good one," click Kazuha amazed, "so far I can only imagine if I was the artist's K & G Entertainment."
"Hey, there, do not keep dreaming, 'said Maya," let's go, it's very hot! "
"Come on," Rian told her friends to walk into the building.
The atmosphere in the building is very crowded. Rian see a lot of Japanese artists posters on display on the walls. Her own friends look around with an expression of awe that can not be hidden. They walked to the front desk, "Good afternoon," said Rian.
"How can we help you?" Asked a woman with a friendly reception.
"Ah, we of The Sisters, a group grilband of Teitan school. My name is Rian, we've made an agreement with the President of the agency to meet, "said Rian with fluent English.
"Oh, so you are The Sisters," asked the woman, "the president have been waiting for you. My first call to her office to tell her, "she picked up the phone and call someone. After her brief talk, she closed it and looked at Rian, "Please come with me."
"Good," Rian said, nodding. She walked with her friends to follow her. Arriving on the fifth floor, they went again to the door at the end of the hall. The woman knocked on the door and then opened as she let them in.. Rian and her friends went into the office space is large enough. The interior is neat, elegant and very clean. Then they saw two women  who have been waiting for them gracefully. The two women smiled at Rian and his friends., "Good afternoon, kids."
"You both Korea?" Said Rian wide open to hear it.
"Yes, we are the Koreans," said a short-haired woman walked up to Rian, "you are Rian, a former member of HershE, right?"
Rian nodded nervously. She smiled at her, as she reached out to shake, "My name is Kim Na Na, president of K & G Entertainment. You may call me President Kim. "
"Oh, nice to meet you, President Kim," Rian said as she bowed. President Kim looked smiling at them and invited them to sit on the sofa that has been provided. Then the other woman to sit with them, she also helped introduce herself, "I am Go Seung Eun, vice president of this agency. You may call me Miss Go. "
"In other words, we were both as the founder of this agency," said President Kim to sit casually with them, "Please drink this tea and little food," she said again as she offers seven cups and cakes that have been provided for them.
"That means you've been setting up this agency?" Rian said quietly.
"More like five years," said Miss Go, "we want to expand the Korean entertainment industry in Japan and this is what we've achieved. Managed to get the award as the best agency in all of Japan. Many groups girlband and boyband born in this agency and they have helped raise the name of J-Pop to compete with K-Pop, providing the latest in the genre of Japanese music industry. "
They all nodded slowly.
"Well, I had an appointment with Rian today to meet with her friends," said President Kim, she looked at Rian, who nodded to her.
"I already agreed with the Oz Entertainment in Korea to train you as a trainee for two years in Japan before you guys start their debut as an actress in Korea. Oz Entertainment is our best partner, "President Kim said," especially you, Rian, wanted to start your debut back. Yes, I can see it. Later, we often read about you in Japanese newspapers. "
"Yes," Rian said quietly.
President Kim sighed softly,s he looked at them with a straight face this time, "But you must know, we do not accept indiscriminate everyone here to become our artists."
They all bowed except Rian. Even so, she would feel uneasy.
"We have agreed with the Oz Entertainment to train the Sisters as a trainee, but I must test you first whether you can qualify as a trainee. Because until now we see you only as a regular school girlband groups, excluding the professional level despite existing Rian in your group. We can only accept you immediately, but Rian only will we make the trainee while you, "pointed out President Kim to friends of Rian," will be the dancer. "
"Dancers background?" Said Shiho not understand.
"Yes," said President Kim, "because the ability you have not been fully tested. I've seen your video performance offered by current high school Teitan when school festival was taking place, but sorry, I see Rian just really can sing and dance with a professional in your group. There are still many gaps and deficiencies should be corrected by you. "
"But, Ji Kyung has been training us for two months," said Ayumi protest. But President Kim smiled as she shook her head, "That's not enough. You're still a beginner. "
"But, a dancer ..." Sakura said a little dumbfounded, but Rian immediately spoke up, "I'm not going to let my friends be a dancer. They are also the same with me, we will stand together as The Sisters! "
"The spirit is good, Rian," President Kim said, "if you and your friends still want to debut as a professional group such as HershE girlband or T-ara, then you should test first before we decide whether you can be our trainees. This exam will determine everything. "
"What form the exam?" Said Hye Mi.
"It's easy, just singing and dancing," said President Kim, "but you have to do it on their own, because I want to see the potential of each of you are."
"We can not choose one of them?" Said Maya.
"No," said President Kim, "you have to do both."
They looked at each other in silence and looked at the President Kim again.
"When are we going to undergo the ordeal?" Said Rian.
"Next month," President Kim said, "so long as one month, you have to exercise as well as possible for our exams."
"What if we do not pass that test?" Said Kazuha.
President Kim raised an eyebrow, "Is not it obvious? If you do not pass, there would be no The Sisters because you are not accepted. Or I will form a new formation of The Sisters. "
"We're not going to let that happen," said Rian convince President Kim, "we will pass along."
"Okay, kids, we'll see the results next month," President Kim said, "good luck."

 

During the month the children practice diligently. Each of them tried to practice their skills, both at school and their own homes. The children looked serious to prove that they could and would pass. That their dream to enter the world of music is not the dream of playing games and they really live it. Upon arriving next month and the day has already come awaited them, with full conviction and confidence, they returned to K & G Entertainment to test all their skills. They must pass a formal trainee and The Sisters will take part in the music world.
Seven of them entered the large room where the exam was held. There were five people who become judges, two of whom were President Kim and Miss Go. They smiled graciously to the seven girls.
"We will call you one by one, while you can wait outside the room," said President Kim invited, after she called Ayumi Yoshida as the first turn. Six children were immediately pat Ayumi, providing comfort and encouragement through their eyes and Ayumi nodded.
In the waiting room outside the hall, the children waited anxiously as they prayed for the success of Ayumi. They crossed each other's hand. An hour later, Ayumi out of the room. Her face is unpredictable, but soon she was smiling broadly, "I did it!"
Exclaimed her friends love to hear it. They hugged each other tightly Ayumi. Then the next turn is Maya, Kazuha, Shiho, Sakura, Hye Mi and last Rian. Realizing that all her friends had escaped from the test as a trainee, Rian this time will not waste the opportunity. She must prove that she can.
"Lee Kyung Ji as Rian," said President Kim smiled at hher, "I was impressed to see you standing here. Too bad you have to follow this kind of test, whereas before you were an artist. "
"No problem, I am ready to start now," Rian said quietly.
"Well, we play the songs," said President Kim. Then heave a song that eventually became known by Rian. She knew who the hell sings this song; Rain. The girl was a little surprised to hear it, but she was soon under control. Rian had to prove all her ability. Without hesitation she sang the song Rain while dancing with a vengeance. Once she was nearly complete, Rian suddenly felt something was wrong with her movement and her legs aching pain then she screamed and fell while holding her ankle. Looking at the fall of Rian, the jury's surprised and President Kim got up from her seat, ordered an officer to bolster Rian out of the room.
Still in pain, Rian finally being carried out by an officer. Once she was outside, her friends immediately surprised to see what happens, "Ji Kyung!"
"My legs were dislocated," Rian said softly in pain. Hye Mi and Sakura immediately supported her and helped Rian with their seat. Expression of her friends are very anxious this time, "We have to treat your feet."
"Do not think about it, but our test," Rian sighed in pain.
"What is said of President Kim to you?" Said Ayumi.
"She did not say anything," Rian said quietly. Moments later, the door opened and President Kim came to see them. She seemed cool for a moment then smiled kindly to six friends of Rian, "Congratulations, you've officially become our trainees."
"What about Ji Kyung" said Kazuha.
Friendliness of President Kim's face began to disappear slowly, "Initially we intend to failed her, but we decided to give the opportunity once again to Rian for repeat exams."
"But I sprained foot," said Rian still in pain.
President Kim smiled a little, "We'll expect you in two weeks and after that we'll see if you can pass in your second test."
"Thank you, President Kim," Sakura said. President Kim nodded to them and went away. Then the six girls were soon helping Brian to take her to the doctor. Once checked in the hospital, the doctor said that Rian is only a mild sprain and she should rest for five days for the healing foot.
Rian rubbed her leg wrapped in bandages. Minor heart complaint, how many obstacles it faces. Much heavier than when she was in Korea first. She looked at Yu Jin and framed photo of her that is put on the table in her room.
"Yu Jin," she murmured softly, "I almost did not come as a trainee debut because of my leg. But I have to take the exam again the next second. "
Rian took the photo and gently wipe the face of Yu Jin, "I hope you are fine over there. I miss you ... "

 

Seoul, Korea
 

Jin Yu Jin was in a class alone strum his guitar. he is looking out the window. His heart whispered nervously, he missed Rian for months after they split. Since the last call, he misses the inner Rian and could not take it anymore to see her.
"Yu Jin," shouted someone from outside the class and Yu Jin turned to the sound source.
"What, Shi Hyuk?" said Yu Jin.
"You are called by the principal right now!" Said Shi Hyuk.
"Why?" Said Yu Jin wants to know.
"Do not know, but he is waiting, it's important," said Shi Hyuk.
"Well," said Yu Jin to wake up from his chair, put the guitar and walked out of class, went to Shi Hyuk.
"Then I go first," said Shi Hyuk.
"Where are you?" Said Yu Jin.
"I have to meet Yang Myung," said Shi Hyuk, "I go first."
Yu Jin nodded and walked past the other way while Shi Hyuk had to leave. Once he arrived at the principal's office, there were three people waiting for him.
"You called me, principal?" Said Yu Jin.
"Ah, please sit down, Jin Yu Jin," said principal happy welcome.
Yu Jin sat on the sofa provided. He stared at the two men who wore suits and shirts in front of him. The headmaster smiled at them, "This is Jin Yu Jin!"
"Jin Yu Jin?" Said a man reached out to shake hands, "Meet me President of the Oz Entertainment, Lee Kang Chul."
"There's what matters?" Said Yu Jin reluctantly.
"I saw your concert three days ago in Gwangdong, very festive at all, incredible," said Kang Chul praised, "why did I never hear your name at all? You are talented people that we are looking for. "
"So what?" Said Yu Jin increasingly do not understand.
Kang Chul chuckle, he took something in his jacket pocket and then giving a piece of card, "Here's your chance to enter the world of music. It's a shame if you wasted potential. We will not allow it. You will officially join the Oz Entertainment to make your dreams all these years. "
"My dream," said Yu Jin frowned, "Wait, who's to say about my dream all along? What do you know about my dream? "
"Do not you want to be a rocker, Jin Yu Jin?" Said another man next to Kang Chul with cold and haughty attitude.
"Who are you?" Said Yu Jin.
The man smiled as he shook his head tilted. Kang Chul directly insinuating, "A Kirin's student like you do not know the greatest producer in Korea? He was the PD Shin Jae In. "
"Ah," said Yu Jin nodded, "Then what is desired by the Oz Entertainment to me?"
"We'll make you famous rocker, Jin Yu Jin," says PD Shin smiled coldly.
"But who's to say if I want to be a famous rocker?" Said Yu Jin.
Kang Chul smirked, "Your classmates, Nana. She told everything to us when I asked her about you. "
"So?" Said Yu Jin began to be indifferent, "but unfortunately there is a misunderstanding here. For me, music is the freedom and independence. I do not like the set, because the real rocker in my opinion, is the figure of an independent singer without having to meet the demands of people who want him to do so and so. "
Kang Chul chuckled again, "There is no need to rush to decide, Yu Jin, because this is a golden opportunity for you and not just any agency we want to find all children are gifted in Korea or is it just their claims. So, think a good chance, Jin Yu Jin. "
"Then, I'll consider it," said Yu Jin, "not to accept your offer."
Once Yu Jin stood up to leave the room, Jae In the direct holding him by the sentence, "I know the suffering of your father and brothers. We've searched out the background of your family. "
Yu Jin stopped and turned, "What?"
Jae In smiled coldly, "Then we also know that you also moonlighted to help the family."
"What do you mean?" Said Yu Jin angrily. He clenched his hands.
"You think if moonlighting last concert in the street can improve your family economy?" Quipped Jae In, "The money to pay for the treatment of your father will never be enough."
"That's none of your business!" Said Yu Jin angrily.
"But it will be another story if you're an artist of Oz Entertainment, the money you'll earn a lot and who knows your family will be ahead, and your father will get better soon," said Jae In.
Yu Jin increasingly annoyed to hear, "You should know, I never intended to be an artist anywhere!"
"You think a rocker instead of artist?" Said Jae In grinned.
"And I have more right to choose my own way to be a rocker," said Yu Jin.
"Unfortunately, your friends band have decided to join the Oz Entertainment. They've signed a contract yesterday. Then I ask them not to tell you, "said Jae In cunning.
"What?" Said Yu Jin was shocked, "No way!"
"They're just bait to trap, so I suggest you think twice to reject the offer of Oz Entertainment," said Jae In grinned.
Yu Jin is really angry. He walked quickly out of the room and slammed the door loudly. In snort laugh Jae, Kang Chul and principals see it with a smile.
"It was worth our plans," said the headmaster, "he's really stubborn child. Though his talent was incredible. "
"Yu Jin is a golden opportunity that we must not waste it," said Jae In, "we certainly can get it."
"You're right, PD Shin," said Kang Chul.
In other places, Yu Jin is still dominated by anger, direct searching and finding friends Shi Hyuk and his friends at the corner of an empty classroom. He came into the classroom, pulled the collar of the uniform Shi Hyuk then immediately hit him hard.
"Yu Jin," cried Pil Suk.
"Do you, how dare you and others signed a contract for the Oz Entertainment without asking me first!" Cried Yu Jin.
"Relax, Yu Jin," says Yang Myung tried to calmYu Jin but brushed off his hands, "What did you think to dare to sign it!"
"Sign what?" Said Chae Kyung trying to take over the state. She mediates between Yu Jin annd Shi Hyuk who groan in agony on his face.
"The contract with the Oz Entertainment!" Said Yu Jin.
They began to look at each other blankly and shook their head rush everything. Yu Jin look at them wonder, "But, they say you've signed a contract with the Oz Entertainment?"
"Yu Jin, what do you think? We never signed anything, "said Shi Hyuk tried to defend himself," really! "
"So, you really do not sign anything with the Oz Entertainment?" Said Yu Jin was taken aback. His friends nodded. Yu Jin finally been really upset, he's apparently been compromised by Shin Jae In.
"Look out you, the producer dammit!" Yu Jin growled to himself, ignoring the views of his friends wonder.

 

Tokyo, Japan
After five days of rest Rian, her leg is gradually recovering. Slowly she continued her training back to the second exam should she follow in two weeks. Rian practicing vigorously, watched by her friends. During two weeks of rigorous training, Rian finally returned to the agency where the exam was held. President Kim smiled to see it, "I think you are cured. Come on, we see the extent of your ability. "
Rian finally sing and dance their best for an hour and finally she managed to finish it properly. President Kim declared officially graduated as a trainee of K & G Entertainment. She called six other friends then gathered in the room.
"I congratulate you upon graduation," said President Kim, "beginning today, you become our official trainee. Call their new manager. "
Then from behind one door came a young woman approached them. Her hair was short and her face was arrogant. President Kim smiled at the girl's seven, "Introducing, your new manager, Hotaru Imai. She will guide you over the past two years at our agency before you begin the actual debut in Korea later. "
Hotaru bowed to them, "Good day."
"Starting today you will be trained professionally under the guidance of manager Hotaru, congratulations and good luck to struggle for everything!" Said President Kim.
The seven girls squealed like. Finally, the ideals and dreams for this has come in sight. Rian also feel optimistic for the deal. She knows the road ahead will be heavier, but he believes could deal with it.
After The Sisters joined the K & G Entertainment as a trainee, they must follow all rules set. Undergo during the day and evening school as usual through discipline and hard training under the supervision of Manager Hotaru. Although it is very tiring to get through it, the kids were still excited to do it. They are optimistic of raising the name of The Sisters one day and they will beat HershE.

 

Genji Takiya seem to wait for someone in the school hallway. Occasionally he peered around the wall and as soon as he heard footsteps of a girl who passes by, Genji snatched her hand.
"Genji!"
"Oi, Mikan," said Genji cold.
"Why do you always grab my hand like this? If you want to talk nicely, you must not do this! "Said Mikan.
"Noisy," Genji said curtly, "I want to ask you now."
"What?" Mikan asked warily.
"It is the extent to which your efforts to find out about Ji Kyung" said Genji, "has been for weeks since our agreement."
"Why did not you say that to her alone?" Mikan reproach.
"During this month I saw she was very busy with her own, so I have not had a chance to continue the approach to her," said Genji.
"Good, I'll try harder," said Mikan.
"That's what I was expecting before you suggest a more dangerous threat," said Genji menacingly. "I'm leaving."
Mikan looked annoyed to Genji, and she cursed him silently. Feelings of love that was once buried are now turned into feelings of dislike. She felt cheated and manipulated by Genji. Mikan wanted to get away from his net but she was afraid that he would do her harm. Thus, there is no other way for Mikan to run all he wants, anyway she did not like the Korean girl. She went again to the girls' toilets, but immediately stopped when she heard a conversation from within.
"If we can go on like this, our opportunity to enter into the world of artists will be more wide open!"
"Yes, I'm glad to be friends with Ji Kyung, because of her, I can realize the true meaning of dreams!"
"You think if Ji Kyung could continue her dream again, would she be pleased to meet again with her boyfriend in Korea?"
"Of course, she's been greatly missed by Jin Yu Jin every day. Alas, romantic, I wanted to like them. "
"Just imagine you, Ayumi, but I really hope that Yu Jin and Ji Kyung meet again like the first time in the hospital. They are very happy, so I see. "
Mikan stared so to hear it. Jin Yu Jin? She remembered again what was once discussed by Hye Mi and Rian month ago. Then the two friends of Rian on the toilet also discuss Yu Jin. Mikan nodded knowingly, it turns out that Rian has a boyfriend named Jin Yu Jin. Genji should know this or is she going to tell? Althoughs he started not happy with the Genji, actually feeling love was still there. If he knew Rian had a boyfriend, his hope will be lost. And she will be easier to get the heart of Genji. But, how about vice versa?
Genji will be angry and disappointed. He's going to harm Mikan. The girl was eventually controlled by indecision. She hesitated to tell it or not, but her heart eventually pushed Mikan to not tell. She must keep it secret from Genji. That guy are not allowed to know. So, Mikan decided not to go into the toilet and left from there.

 

After school ended, Rian walked with her friends until the end of the school gates, but the horn sounds from motorcycle suddenly stopped them. Genji smiled at them while they are far behind, Mikan also noticed. Her heart was full of jealousy turbulent.
"Yo, Ji Kyung!" Said Genji, "What about your trainees are now in The Sisters?"
"Current," said Rian short.
"Well, it's so true, what I said before?" Said Genji, "You'll have more opportunity for in The Sisters."
"Thanks," said Rian, no wonder stare notice of her friends.
"May I walk you home, Ji Kyung" said Genji offered.
"No," said Rian smiled a little, "I'm home with my friends."
"Okay, okay," said Genji. He wanted to wave to them but all of a sudden he immediately realized something flashed in his mind, "Ji Kyung, wait!"
The seven girls stopped and turned to Genji.
"Tomorrow is sunday night, do you have free time, Ji Kyung?"
"Of course, why?" Said Rian.
"I want to take you to dinner, perhaps?" Said Genji.
Rian looked at each other with their peers. They were a little surprised to hear that. Not usually known Genji was cold and rude to invite a girl to dinner.
"Why are you taking me?" Rian said, wrinkling her brow.
"Think of it in return you give me the tape at the time," said Genji.
Direct Rian laughed and nodded, "Okay, where do we eat?"
"Let me pick you up at your house," said Genji.
"You do not know where I live?" Said Rian.
"No," said Genji shook his head. Then, Rian immediately opened her briefcase, pulled a blank piece of paper and write in Latin letters, because until now she is still struggling to write kanji.
"Here's the address, look for it," Rian said as she gave it to Genji.
"Okay, see you tomorrow night," said Genji.
Rian nodded and smiled at him and walked off with her friends. Mikan who heard it directly controlled by jealousy. She can not stand it anymore. Tomorrow night she will make a calculation with the Genji and Rian.
Meanwhile, on the way, Rian's friend looked at her with wonder. While the direct stare of confusion, "Why are you staring at me like that?"
"We want to ask, why did you accept the offer of Genji" said Hye Mi.
"Just eat it offers, as a friend, really," said Rian, "There is no mean nothing."
"What about Yu Jin?" Said Sakura.
"Why?" Said Rian confused.
"Why even asked?" Sakura said, "Imagine if your boyfriend know you accept a dinner invitation from someone else!"
"Me and Genji are just friends only, no other intention," said Rian tried to calm, "believe me, I remain loyal to Yu Jin."
"That's you," said Ayumi, "but what if Genji else thinks? He did not know if you have a boyfriend at all. "
"One day He would know if I've got a boyfriend," said Rian, "believe me, I just take it as a friend. It's never over. My heart just for a Yu Jin. "
"We believe you," said Kazuha, "but you also have to keep a distance with Genji., It's just advice, we want you to keep your loyalty with Yu Jin."
"Sure," Rian said, nodding. They walk back in silence through the town.
Saturday night has come, Genji pick up Rian in front of her house. She looked very charming with her clothes. Genji looked a little stunned.
"Let's go," said Rian.
Genji nodded awkwardly, but soon a smile. He gave his helmet to Rian and the two immediately riding together to the dining destination. But apparently they were not aware of a taxi that was secretly followed them.
The restaurant was not too fancy but comfortable to them. There are many couples like those who eat there. Genji invite Rian to sit in one corner of the restaurant. So they both receive a list of menu, Rian confused reading it. She wrinkled her brow.
"Why?" Said Genji looked at.
"I do not understand with these foods," complained Rian handing the menu to the Genji.
The guy read it but he looked puzzled to Rian, "Where do you not understand?"
"Everything is written in Japanese, no English at all," said Rian disgust.
Genji laughed, "Oh, sorry, I thought you were fluent in Japanese so I thought you'd understand its writings. Well, first let me explain to you. "
From a distance, a girl named Mikan who was following them just looked furious to see familiarity with Genji and Rian at the dinner table. She saw how Genji give clues to Rian on a menu he read. Her hands were clenched tightly.
Soon after the completion menu ordered, they ate dinner with a casual and intimate. Genji happy to be close to Rian and the girl was also pleased to be familiar with the Genji, make it as a good friend, who could replace Yu Jin at her side. Her heart fluttered, imagine if Yu Jin who was in front of her table position. She must be more delighted. After they ate dinner finished, Genji requested permission to leave Rian for a moment to the toilet. Once his business in the toilet finished, he came out of the room and was surprised to find Mikan stood confronting with her arms folded across her chest. She was very arrogant at all. Genji looked at her in astonishment, "What are you doing here?"
"I wanted to tell you something," Mikan said coldly.

 

Rian waiting at the dinner table with her chin resting on hand position, then the sound of the contents of incoming message in her phone and she hastily fumbled in her bag and opened it. Her heart was so pleasantly surprised she knew who to send.
Yu Jin: Hi, dear, good night.
Rian smiled excitedly as Yu Jin to send message tonight. She immediately hit the keys of ers mobile phone to reply to message Yu Jin.
Rian: Yu Jin, I'm glad you texted me! ^ ^
Yu Jin: Do you miss me, huh?
Rian: Of course, stupid. I want to hear your voice again.
Yu Jin: Easy for you to say I'm stupid.
Rian: It is the fact that, really. You're stubborn as well as stupid :p
Yu Jin: awful acting
Rian: Who was acting?
Yu Jin: You
Rian: Annoying
Yu Jin: Hahahahaha
Rian: Every day I think about you.
Yu Jin: I did.
Rian: How's the family?
Yu Jin: Well, this is how. My father was the same condition. The cost of hospital treatment is very expensive.
Rian: Yu Jin, I so wanted to Seoul right now to see your father, helped 
Yu Jin: Do not worry, Ji Kyung. I can handle it all, really. You take it easy in Japan.
Rian: No way to take it easy. I want to go back to Korea to seize my dreams again!
Yu Jin: Good 
Rian: But Oz Entertainment will not let me re-join the HershE. They want me to stick with my new group, The Sisters. Now we have a trainee in Oz partner agencies, namely the K & G Entertainment.
Yu Jin: ..............
Rian: Why?
Yu Jin: It's okay, then keep the spirit to realize your ambition, dear. I'm waiting for you 
Rian: Yu Jin
Yu Jin: Why, dear?
Rian: I love you
Yu Jin: I'm also
"What? Do not lie!, "cried Genji before Mikan, could attract the attention of several visitors in the vicinity. Luckily Rian did not hear because of her position is far away.
Mikan smiled coldly, "That is true, Ji Kyung has a boyfriend, his name is Jin Yu Jin. If you do not believe, you can check it yourself. "
"You ..." Genji pointing furiously, "I know you're lying. If you lie to me do not expect ... "
"You can threaten me in any way, Genji Takiya!" Mikan replied, "but you have to prove yourself with the eyes of your head, if they are already going out!"
Genji chose to ignore talk of Mikan. He immediately walked quickly leaving behind Mikan. She smiled at him vicious. She disappeared from that place.
After Genji arrived at the table with an expression that is difficult to guess, Rian looked surprised, "Why?"
"No," said Genji hastily remove the feelings of anger, "Let's go home."
"Now?," said Rian surprised.
Genji nodded. Then they both headed for the checkout counter, pay for their own meal and then go back to the house of Rian. Along the way, the heart of Genji rumble. Rian has a boyfriend, so that said Mikan. Jin Yu Jin his name. Then he went back to recall the figure of a boy he had ever seen Rian first time in the hospital. He peeked through the window of the bedroom door, along with friends of Rian and Rian own mother. He saw himself if he did kiss on the forehead of Rian who was lying. But somehow Genji forgot afterward. He did not think that it is Jin Yu Jin. But his mind still can not believe. He still had to ensure it is correct.
On the first day of school, Genji hastily intercept Hye Mi and pulled her into the wall to corner her. They both are in the school hallway rather quiet because not many students came and he had long had a grasp of one of these classmates who like to come early in the morning.
"What the hell are you doin? It's hurt, you know! "Cried Hye Mi.
"Tell the truth to me," hissed Genji.
"What truth?" Said Hye Mi do not understand. Moreover, she surprised all of a sudden this horrible guy immediately confronted with harsh ways like that.
"If it's your friend has a boyfriend, saying that it's true!" Demanded Genji.
"My friend? Ji Kyung? "
"Yes," said Genji, "whether or not she has a boyfriend named Jin Yu Jin?"
Hye Mi jolt to hear it. Finally he knew well. Then Hye Mi cleared , "Did not you see it for yourself?"
"Seeing your own ?" Said Genji did not understand.
"When Ji Kyung in the hospital, there is a guy who kissed her and we all saw it behind the door of her bedroom window. Do you still remember? "Said Hye Mi.
Genji tried to remember it again and after a successful vaguely remember it, his expression changed, "So, he is Jin Yu Jin."
"Yes, indeed, he is Jin Yu Jin, Ji Kyung's boyfriend since their first year high school in Korea," said Hye Mi.
Genji silent. His heart was mad with jealousy. The hope for the near Rian be futile. Hye Mi stared at him, "You liked Ji Kyung?"
Genji immediately grabbed it, "So what if yes?"
Hye Mi sighed, "Eliminate any hope. You could not get Ji Kyung as yours. She will remain faithful to her boyfriend. "
"We'll see," grinned Genji. He immediately left the Hye Mi granted and stepped onto the roof of the school. He vent his frustration by punching a wall roof tops of their voices, ignoring his fingers bleed because of it. The plan nearly failed in vain. Genji felt very frustrated. But, no, wait, is not the opportunity is still there? Genji looked at the clear sky. Hint of an idea in her mind and smiled to himself. He knew what he was thinking and Genji believe the best way to get Rian.