Ji Kyung's Dream

Love Blossom Flower

The song "Bo Peep Bo Peep" sung by the band T-ara tight beats behind earphones worn by Ji Kyung in the morning when she set out on foot to school. Earlier she had refused orders to drive by her mother, but her father allowed her to walk away. Although her father allowed her to do so, it does not mean Ji Kyung was at peace with her father. There was no word of peace to her father. Ji Kyung will not give up to achieve her dream of becoming famous Korean singer. Nana had called her last night, heard sobbing that she had missed her. Colleagues throughout the Oz Entertainment is losing Ji Kyung. President Lee has promised to try to get back Ji Kyung to  HershE.
Motion of the hands, neck and head Ji Kyung helped a little dance to the rhythm of the song. She loved the group T-ara, has repeatedly met with them at every opportunity, even with Jiyeon. They were like sisters themselves. Listening to their songs seemed to have become the redeemer longing for Korea. Lush leaves fall and the summer air cover Ji Kyung. She was not impressed with it all. She looked at the clean sky. Staring at the white clouds and she smiled at them. Her heart back fond memories of Korea, Nana, Ailee, Yu Jin ...
Her heart pounding every time she remembered with Yu Jin. Handheld with the gift she rings tight, she will never let go. Her face flushed, how much she misses her boyfriend who is much in her native country, expect warm hug back. Yu Jin is always with her, at any time, either before or after her performances. Yu Jin is always encouraged. His smile, his lips, kisses and a gentle kiss, Ji Kyung still feel it, do not want to delete it. She move her hand to touch her lips, still want to touch all corners of the lips that had kissed by Yu Jin. Her eyes began to warm, but soon she was resistant. It's not funny when all of a sudden she cried herself.
The class returned noisy as usual, Hye Mi looked at Ji Kyung
who was busy writing something on her notes. Yet another girl who suddenly approached them. She bumped into their table with a hard bench. Hye Mi and Ji Kyung suddenly get shocked.
"Mikan Sakura!"
The girl looked sinister to them. She looked at Ji Kyung, "I heard yesterday you hit another school thug, huh? Great, too. "
"So what?" Hye Mi replied defiantly, "You do not like?"
"I saw Genji even invite you to talk," Mikan said as she glared at Ji Kyung, but she ignored the provocation Mikan. Se returned her set mp3, songs directly 2PM beating in her ears.
"Oh, are you jealous?" Jeered Hye Mi, "Poor  you are, but unfortunately Ji Kyung have no time to chit chat with you."
Mikan chuckle upset, she wanted to avenge Hye Mi, Ji Kyung but soon took over the state. She took off her earphones and talk to Mikan in English, "You want to fight me?"
"What?" Said Mikan did not understand.
"You want to fight me?" Said Ji Kyung cold.
"I hear you correctly?" Sneered Mikan, "A new kid wanted to fight with me?"
"Why not?" Said Ji Kyung with a cold.
Mikan snorted, "Well, I accepted the challenge. We meet on the roof of the school after school hours last! "
"Agreed," said Ji Kyung smiled coldly. Meanwhile, Hye Mi stunned by what she heard.
When recess came, Hye Mi with Sakura and the others also came with Ji Kyung under a big tree in the school garden. They were shocked by what was said by Ji Kyung told Mikan that morning.
"You're crazy, Ji Kyung, challenging Mikan?" Sakura asked, amazed.
"It's ridiculous," said Kazuha shook her head, "you do not know who she is."
Ji Kyung smiled mysteriously to them, "Take it easy, not a fight like that you worry about."
"It's not you say?" Said Ayumi did not understand, "But it's obvious you're challenging her to fight. She must bring her gang that! "
"As long as you help me to prepare some things," said Ji Kyung.
"What's that?" Hye Mi asked curiously.
After school hours ended, Ji Kyung along with six companions immediately climbed onto the roof of the school to meet with Mikan and her accomplice up there. Ji Kyung friends are still confused as to what will be done by Ji Kyung, even those to bring a radio cassette borrowed from the teachers' lounge. They do not understand what a fight with a radio cassette, but Ji Kyung did not explain anything. She was ready with a prepared workout clothes. They were shocked by what is worn by Ji Kyung. Fighting with sportswear. Hye Mi did not understand what is desired by the friend of her country.
Mikan and four accomplice was waiting at the top, put square off to fight one on one with Ji Kyung, and she saw Ji Kyung with cruel smile and her friends were standing in front of her. But she was surprised to see what is worn by Ji Kyung and what it carries, a radio cassette.
"You," Mikan said a little wide-eyed, "what do you want?"
"You can dance?" Said Ji Kyung cold.
"What?" Said Mikan is not clear.
"I asked, do you can you dance?" Said Ji Kyung clearly.
"Why do you ask me?" Said Mikan hot, "Do not you want to fight me?"
"A fight is the fight I'm talking about dancing," said Ji Kyung, raised her eyebrows slightly, "because I'm not one who likes to fight physically. Music is my world, so that when we compete in it,
music must have been the tools. Why not prove among us, who danced the best in school? "
"Then what do you want from a dance game that you have to offer?" Said Mikan still do not understand.
"You should stop bothering me and Hye Mi, including associate myself with Genji Takiya!" Said Ji Kyung. They were surprised because it did not expect that silent Ji Kyung and cool it turned out to be shouted out loud too.
"I'm definitely going to win from you, because you're just a loser ..." said Ji Kyung degrading, "or you're afraid to dance against me?"
"What?" Said Mikan felt humiliated, "Fine, I'll accept your challenge!"
"Hye Mi, play the music," said Ji Kyung.
"O, okey," said Hye Mi a little nervous and immediately set the radio. Heartbreaker song sung by G-Dragon floated out loud on the roof of the school. Ji Kyung immediately started dancing, Mikan confront, challenge hher with lively movements over and over again, to the rhythm of the song G-Dragon who kept beating fun. Ji Kyung so enjoy it. The girls were impressed with Ji Kyung dances, but Mikan did not want to lose. The price she had to defend herself. She immediately joined a dance, but her movements seemed perfunctory and irregular at all until last fall. She was angry to see Ji Kyung has managed to beat her. This time Mikan really insulted.
"You cheated!" Mikan shouted, standing up, "You're using the Korean song, of course I do not understand the language of your country!"
Ji Kyung looked at her and replied with fluent English, "Music is the universal language. With any language, as long as the rhythm of the song is suitable for those who listen, everyone can understand and enjoy it. "
But Mikan would not listen to anything. Price herself seemed to really have fallen at all. With great frustration she invites her friends to move away from the place, leave with Ji Kyung and others.
"You're great, can dance like that," said Sakura was amazed, "the girl could deteriorate mentally in a matter of hours."
"Of course, she's artists and performers, the fair is if I could dance like that," said Ayumi sincere.
"But, maybe Mikan would assume the game is silly, because she will feel humiliated," Maya said.
"But it's better than physical, is not it?" Said Ji Kyung slowly. "After all this is much more fun than in a physical fight in vain."
"You're right," said Kazuha.
"You want to try it?" asked Ji Kyung.
"Eh, try what?" Said Hye Mi.
"Dancing," said Ji Kyung, began to smile at them.
Hye Mi, Kazuha, Sakura, Ayumi, Maya and Shiho looked at Ji Kyung silent. , "Come on, try."
"We can not dance, Ji Kyung," said Hye-Mi, "we are not an artist like you."
"It's okay, you can do it," said Ji Kyung, she took Sakura's hand and invite others to line up together, then set a new track with the compact she trained them to feel the rhythm of the music in the afternoon. But nobody noticed if anyone noticed them earlier. Genji Takiya is still resting in a place hidden in the roof of the school, then was amazed to see the match between Ji Kyung dance against Mikan as the song playing it roar so loud and clear. But after the game was over, Ji Kyung still invite friends to try to dance together on the roof. He laughed to himself to see them. Genji secretly began to admire the figure of a girl named Ji Kyung.

 

The moments after school was the most fun, because this was the second day of Ji Kyung in Japan. She was grateful to get friends like Hye Mi and she made familiar with Sakura, Ayumi, Kazuha, Shiho, and Maya. But somehow Ji Kyung immediately drawn attention to Sakura, Ayumi and Hye Mi. The three girls, she's not expected this afternoon on the roof of the school, they have hidden potential. Although their initial sheepish at first could not dance, but it turns out they even have great difficulty initially, could do it. Ji Kyung smiled to herself, there is a hidden talent that has not been recognized by three of her friend. If only three of them can be invited to debut in the musical world ...
Debut, said it made Ji Kyung brought back memories of her past once, when she first joined the HershE. At that time she had stepped on a first-class high school, to audition for the Oz Entertainment went on to become a trainee. When a trainee's, which became her first meeting with Nana and Ailee ...
"She's very pretty, maybe we can direct it to debut after the first time!" Flattered Nana to Ji Kyung.
"You're right," said Ailee.
Ji Kyung just stay quiet, shy respond to them.
"I am Ailee," said Ailee, introduce herself and then squinting to Nana, "and she is Nana. And you? "
"Lee Ji Kyung," said Ji Kyung slowly.
Nana instantaneous and direct Ailee snorting laugh. They were amused to hear her name. Ji Kyung laughed along with them.
"Ji Kyung's good name," Nana said, "but I think the name was too long for a stage name."
"So, we give the name of what?" Said Ailee.
"Rian," said Nana giving a suggestion.
"Rian" said Ailee not understand. "What does it mean?"
"Someone who makes you comfortable, happy and excited. Rian, "said Nana.
Ji Kyung  nodded enthusiastically and Ailee smiling to herm, "So, Rian, welcome to join HershE!"
"HershE?" said Nana.
"I like that name, HershE. I would like to propose a name that belongs to our group, "said Ailee.
"That's true," said Nana happy, she turned to Brian, "What do you think, Rian?"
"Yes," Rian said, still embarrassed.

 

Ji Kyung almost managed to achieve what she dreamed all this, run the debut, climbed the peak of a great career, but her father, because her father's decision, had destroyed everything. Destroy any dreams, separate her with Yu Jin, separating her with Nana and Ailee, separate her with people she loved in the Oz Entertainment.
Unconsciously her hand squeezing a plastic cup in her hand when she was hanging out with her friends in the shop to stop by for dinner tent. Squeeze the plastic cup was tightened, the rumbling hearts Ji Kyung. She wanted to rage, rage and rage. Angry at all the circumstances that have been abandoned in the middle of nowhere called Japan. Make her have to lose all her dreams. All because of her father. Intruder of her dreams and plans. She was stranded, alone in this foreign country. Lee Ji Kyung, a high school girl always, while Nana and Ailee tread the shining glory of their careers in the world of Korean music, a new K-Pop icon.
But a subtle grip on hand to resuscitate Ji Kyung. Sakura held her hand, took the plastic cup and set it aside. She smiled softly to Ji Kyung, while other friends are watching.
"There are you thinking, huh?" Said Sakura.
"Eh?" Said Ji Kyung little surprised, "No."
"If not, why are you squeezing the glass with an expression like that? Because we are watching you, do not participate as we'd be happy tonight, "said Sakura.
Kyung Ji fell silent again. Her heart felt bad, because she should be more friendly with them, not bury her own feelings. But this is a matter of Ji Kyung herself, she did not want anyone to interfere affairs. But the problem is not that complicated. She again touched the recesses of her conscience, she should certainly grateful to have gained new friends in Japan who want to understand her.
"We will not force you to tell your problem, Ji Kyung," Sakura said, softly. Her friends listen quietly while Ji Kyung while listening carefully. "But our friend here, we are going to be a place to put all the complains and complains, share happiness and sorrow, and we are the one who will always help you resolve any problems you encounter any. Although you may not need us, Ji Kyung, believe me, we will always be at your side, assisting you at any time, in joy and sorrow. We will always be with you. "
Ji Kyung finally could no longer hold back her tears. Sense of outrage that has reached its peak, handcuff her in such a way, made her have feelings of hatred to build up and a frosty. But listen to the subtle narrative submitted by the Sakura, making her heart melted slowly and eventually she could cry. Sakura immediately hugged tightly in her arms, and her back gently, "You're not alone, Ji Kyung. We are always here with you. Starting tonight, we officially became a friend, forever. "
"Yes," Ayumi said, "I'm also sorry to hear what you experienced and maybe you're reluctant to tell the whole problem. But we can understand from all your expression since the morning, maybe even since yesterday. Starting today, I, Ayumi Yoshida, will be your friend. "
"Ji Kyung, I'm also going to be your friend start today," said Kazuha.
"Ji Kyung, you should be able to reach your dreams back. We'll help you achieve it, "Shiho said convincingly.
"Yes, true friends. We will not leave you alone while in Japan, "said Maya.
Hye Mi just not say anything. But she felt the tears were also tears. Her heart was touched to hear the words spoken by her friends. Previouslys he also had a feel for what is perceived by Ji Kyung, although not too severe. Because she is just an ordinary girl, while Ji Kyung, who did not know her? An artist who was climbed the peak of her career, suddenly had to just drop out of the music group, simply because her father was an ambassador, forcing her to go to Japan, to bury all the dreams and ideals that have been built. How could I not feel Ji Kyung destruction? She felt abandoned, discarded. Hye Mi, it was her who told her friends all about Ji Kyung, the figure of her idol artist to her friends and eventually when Ji Kyung lived among them, without buying time again, friends Hye Mi directly extended their friendship to Ji Kyung, offer it to rise from adversity .

 

That night at home, Ji Kyung crying alone in the dark room. She crossed her legs, put her chin on her knees. Cries more torrential, the more unbearable. Only one person she thinks in her soul, Jin Yu Jin. She looked at a photo frame of her intimate embrace with Yu Jin, lying on the bed, right next to her. Then he took the photo, foto Yu Jin rubbed gently then hugged him tightly. Increasingly heavy sobs, did not stop. Ji Yu Jin Kyung still think, need him, longing caress soft, ethereal voice, joke, praise, anger, laughter, she missed Yu Jin that night.
Meanwhile, her mother could only weep in silence so sad she cries eavesdroppingJi Kyung from behind a door. Her heart feels despondent wracked with guilt over and over again. These are all wrong, why did not dare to resist her husband's stubborn, after they were repeatedly assured that Ji Kyung did not participate were forced to move to Japan, because her career would be completely destroyed, and this time it actually happened. "Forgive me, Ji Kyung," whispered Mrs. Lee, with a quivering lip. She wanted to get into the room, hugging her tightly, but Ji Kyung still seemed angry with her. Do not want to talk to his mother. "Ji Kyung, forgive me..."
Ji Kyung won achievement awards that have long dreamed of, is a Grammy Award. Then the faces staring at Jin Yu Jin who smiled at her, spreading his arms wide, about to give an opportunity to Ji Kyung to embrace Yu Jin. Without waiting longer, Ji Kyung ran into Yu Jin, was about to hug him, but to no avail. For some reason she suddenly penetrated his body and failing to touch it at all. Ji Kyung who stunned disbelief and then turn around staring at Yu Jin. Her boyfriend looks very gloomy and sad. "I'm sorry ..."
"Yu Jin ...!"
But Yu Jin turned away, turned and walked slowly away.
"Yu Jin!" Yelled Kyung Ji called him, but Yu Jin stay away and keep away left, Ji Kyung not care who ran after him to get away and then disappear ...
"Yu Jin!"

 

"Ji Kyung!" Anxious voice instantly awakened suddenly. Ji Kyung a flood of sweat with a photo frame that hugged her wake. The tears still welled in the lower eyelids and cheeks. Ji Kyung struck again, apparently she have been nightmare.
"Ji Kyung, are you okay?"
Ji Kyung turned to the sound source, "Mom ..."
Mrs Lee immediately wiped the sweat rolling down her face mere puppet, then grabbed her arms, "Oh, my girl, you had a bad dream ...!"
"Mom, let me go ..." said Ji Kyung slowly.
"You mention in your dreams ... Yu Jin!"
"Mom, let me go!" Said Ji Kyung, forcibly pulled from her mother's arms. Mrs Lee a little shock to get a reaction like that of her daughter, but Ji Kyung did not care. She was taking a photo frame it, put it on the bedside table and hurried to the bathroom, not talking to her word. Mrs Lee pensive sad. Until now her daughter still does not want to talk to her.
In the bathroom, still flushed Ji Kyung herself in the shower, deliberately allowed herself to linger on the inside. She hugged herself, her body shaking, crying and crying again. She can not stand it anymore. Her heart harbored a deep longing for her lover. She felt it was no longer able to live without Yu Jin at her side. She desperately needs her. Although she remembered the words of her friends last night that they would be faithful to accompany her, but they still do not understand what she feels. Although they said it was understood, still they will never understand. Instead of thinking about a career that Ji Kyung. Not about her dream. If she loses both, she could build it from scratch again. But the loss of Yu Jin is now being away from her, hampered by the limits of the ocean, is a very painful loss for her. Loss of Yu Jin had become lost half her soul. Eventually her lust has blinded her conscience forbade her to molest her own. Ji Kyung determined to take the razor knife, stick it on the pulse of her hand. There's no point in her life in this world without the presence of Yu Jin at her side, no ...

 

Mrs.  Lee is worried that Ji Kyung did not come to breakfast, while at school is to begin shortly. If Ji Kyung does not go out of the room, she would be late coming school. Meanwhile, her husband even relaxed once set himself to go to the embassy.
"Ji Kyung still has not come out well, dear," Mrs. Lee said anxiously.
"Maybe she's still sulking. Later after a long time she would have used in Japan, "said Mr Lee did not care," is let alone if she did not want the school. I'm leaving! "
Mrs. Lee looked at her husband's departure with a troubled heart. She had an uneasy feeling that morning. There is something wrong. Thus, Mrs. Lee hurried up to the second floor, then into the room of Ji Kyung. Empty, but she's still listening to shower in the bathroom. Mrs. Lee soon crossed the room, knocked on the door many times, "Ji Kyung, what are you doing in there? Ji Kyung, come out, you'll be late school! "
She wanted to play the knob of the door, thinking the door was locked but it was immediately opened, "Ji Kyung ..."
Mrs Lee finally screaming find out what happens in front of her eyes. Her daughter lying helpless, in a state of a razor cut her hand with blood pouring down, along with stagnant water flows, flooding the bathroom. She grabbed Ji Kyung, tried to resuscitate her, checking her pulse. Still breathing. Mrs Lee finally drenched in tears, hugging her daughter who was still unconscious.

 

Hye Mi repeatedly looked at her clock, a half hour had passed but Ji Kyung did not come as well. Is she too late? The girl was trying to look out the window, observing the school yard and the street, trying to find a shadowy figure Ji Kyung, but did not manage to find her. Anxiety deepened, lest Ji Kyung get into trouble? What if there is to do evil to her? Ji Kyung has not been used in Japan. She wanted to contact Ji Kyung, but will get caught Mr. Terada is being explained to the class. Not long after, there was a knock from outside the school door and headmaster straight to the strained expression of Mr. Terada, whispering in his ear. The homeroom teacher also helped put the class surprised face. His brow furrowed and her face instantly stiffened instantly. He nodded to the principal, watched the class go out until it disappears from view. Then he looked around the class, "Kids, I'm sorry, there is an announcement ..."
The children whispered. Genji who sat in the back waiting for the half would like to know as well as lazy, uncaring attitude Mikan took while Hye Mi straight forward anxiously awaiting the words of Mr. Terada. Somehow she had a bad feeling.
"Today class we had to stop this morning, I had to go to the hospital to visit your friend, Lee Ji Kyung. She fell ill this morning. For those of you who want to come visit me with no more than two people! "
The news was very shocking to them, including Mikan, Hye Mi and Genji. No wonder it's the reason why the new child does not come as usual this morning. Mikan was happy to and do not care, but Hye Mi and Genji got up, had volunteered to go with Mr. Terada.
On the way to the hospital, Hye Mi do not forget to send sms to her friends. Her heart pounding anxiety, what causes it to fall sick friend? Yet yesterday she was healthy. Then she was with Genji and Mr Terada saw a middle-aged mother was crying hysterically in front of the emergency room. Her clothes were still wet with blood splattered everywhere. Then she turned to see Mr Terada and approached, "My daughter, Mr Terada, my daughter ...!"
"Calm down, Mrs. Lee," Mr Terada said, holding Mrs. Lee with his hands and sat her down in a chair, "tell me, why did it get like this?"
"I really do not know, so I found in the bathroom of Ji Kyung, her condition was like that! The doctor said she was still critical, I'm afraid she'll die! "
"Calm down, ma'am. Have you contacted your husband? "Said Mr. Terada.
"Yes, and he will try to come here," sobbed Mrs. Lee, "I doubt if he could come here. He is very busy at the embassy ... "
"Omunim, what happens with Ji Kyung" said Hye Mi slow and scared in Korean fine. Mrs. Lee looked a little stunned, "Are you Korean?"
"Ne, Omunim," Hye Mi nodded, "Go Hye Mi imnida ..."
"Ji Kyung, she wanted to cut her veins," sobbed Mrs. Lee in a choked voice, as she held a razor covered with blood, "with this ...!"
Hye Mi immediately clapped . She was horrified at what happened. As if the terror that gripped hold of her. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She immediately sat down next to Mrs. Lee, embraced in her arms. Mr. Terada down while Genji could say anything. He did not know the girl turned out to save the new dark matter. Only yesterday afternoon she was seen dancing with joy with her friends on the school roof. Genji had thought that the new girl was cool just because of her habit. He was moved, what makes it up to reckless conduct suicide attempt?

 

After five hours they waited, finally the emergency room was open. Ji Kyung lay limp in the state of the mouth is covered by a ventilator, in a hospital bed. The nurses immediately took him to the elevator. The girl will be placed in the VIP room. The doctor who helped treat felt sorry to see Mrs Lee crying in front of him, "Forgive us, but your daughter still has not regained consciousness, although this time her life was saved. "
Mrs Lee felt her body like giddy at once, but Hye Mi restrained her to remain standing, "Calm down, Mrs. Lee,  we will keep Ji Kyung until she wake."
Ji Kyung still lies unconscious while her friends started coming to visit, and accompany Mrs. Lee in the hospital room. While the evening was approaching. They brought a variety of foods and fruits. Sakura and the others looked sad to Ji Kyung, she is still lying with the respirator over and nose. They do not understand why she was suddenly desperate to take her own life, whereas before they had to console her, thought she was relieved the problem.
"Ji Kyung's father not here," said Hye Mi softly.
"Soon he comes," said Mrs. Lee with an expression of melancholy.
Not long after Mr Lee eventually arrived and came into the room. He was somewhat surprised to find his daughter's condition suddenly lying in such conditions. He looked at his wive, as if asking for an explanation, but Mrs. Lee did not care. Then Mr Lee, trying to get rid of his ego, the hand of Ji Kyung, her forehead and kissed it. But it was not long, and Mr Lee left them to return home while Mrs. Lee remained determined to keep Ji Kyung, stay in the hospital.
"Ah, Sakura, who is this guy? 'Chirps Ayumi suddenly, taking a picture frame that is placed beside the bed Ji Kyung. Sakura nudged to view immediate rebuke, but Mrs. Lee immediately smiled sadly at her, "Her boyfriend since first grade, Jin Yu Jin. She loved him very much, I think Ji Kyung lately often aloof, often silent, having split with his boyfriend ... "
Tears welled again and again. Sakura, Ayumi, Kazuha, Maya and Shiho began suffering intense discomfort, especially Ayumi himself, who had suddenly ask such things. Though it is a sensitive issue. She felt guilty.
All night long they persist in the hospital, but it is up visiting hours and the nurse had warned them, Hye Mi and her friends made her excuses to Mrs. Lee.
"If Mrs Lee needs me, please just call me," said Hye Mi while giving a piece of paper with handphone number.
"Yes, thank you," Mrs. Lee said with a sad smile.
Sakura, Hye Mi, Kazuha, Ayumi, Shiho and Maya walked along in silence. Still ringing in their minds, a story about a suicide attempt Kyung Ji, then her nightmare, calling out the name of her lover. Because it does not make sense if only because of the career break in the middle of the road makes Ji Kyung act silly, but if the reason for her suicide attempt because of her boyfriend ...
"Do you know if all this was Ji Kyung or Rian have boyfriend?" Sakura said softly, to Hye Mi.
"I do not know, because she rarely tells her personal life in public," said Hye Mi moody.
"What do you think something happened between Ji Kyung with her boyfriend?" Said Kazuha.
"I do not know, but ..." Ayumi fell silent. She thought of an idea suddenly occurred to her.
"Ayumi ...?" Her friends waiting for the next sentence of Ayumi.
"What if we call her boyfriend here? Ji Kyung not so sad anymore. Because she's desperate to take action that might be because she's separated from her boyfriend, "Ayumi said.
"Good idea, but how do I contact him? Give me a break, "said Maya.
"I thought her mother had been contacted with Ji Kyung's boyfriend already, right?" Said Shiho.
"No," Hye Mi shook her head, "since Mrs. Lee had not contacted anyone. She looked shocked and saddened.
I continued to amuse herself. "
"Well, tomorrow we go back to the hospital, ask Ji Kyung's boyfriend number to Mrs Lee and phoned him to hasten on to Japan, meet her lover," Ayumi said.
"Who's going to call him?" Said Kazuha reproach, "You? We can't speak Korean, you know. "
"But we can ask for help from Hye Mi," said Ayumi.
"What if he's artist, too?" Said Shiho.
"This time I've seen his face for first time," Ayumi said, remembering the picture frame in her hand, because as a fan of Korean artist, she is recognized names and faces, "I guess he's not the artist."
"Well, then, tomorrow we are trying to contact his boyfriend," Maya said finally. They finally nodded in agreement.

 

The next day, more and more people are helped to see Ji Kyung who are conscious. Her classmates also visited, including its own Mikan at first reluctant but forced. The teachers also conveyed consolation to Mrs. Lee and asked her to pull herself together. But Hye Mi and others choose to survive in the hospital, asks Ji Kyung boyfriend's phone number so that he soon came to Japan to meet Ji Kyung. Mrs Lee objected rather hear, "I do not want to bother Yu Jin."
"Omuni, would anyone know with the arrival of her boyfriend, Ji Kyung able to get up again and she'll be happy when she see him," coaxed Hye Mi nod greeted her friends.
Mrs Lee finally relented when she saw the conviction of the eyes of friends Ji Kyung. She handed the phone number of the mobile Ji Kyung was holding. Hye Mi then record the number and immediately called him so she and her friends go down to the park. When was the first time they heard the sound of Yu Jin, they heard shocked reaction to desperate action. Soon the sound of the receiver was closed. Hye Mi smiled to her friends, they are sure Yu Jin would come that night. Flight distance of Seoul to Tokyo soon, just two hours.
Towards eight o'clock at night, heard a noise from behind the bedroom door. Hye Mi is still with her friends accompany Mrs Lee and Ji Kyung, lying in bed listening to the noise it carefully and eventually the door swung open, "Ji Kyung!"
Hye Mi smiled at him. Mrs. Lee was surprised, "Yu Jin ..."
But he was not alone. With a warm jacket and scarf, he threw his backpack onto the couch, followed by four others behind. Yu Jin looked shocked to see the condition of his girlfriend who still lay unconscious. Without seeing Japanese girls around him, he immediately looked directly at Mrs. Lee, "Why do you not talk to me yesterday?"
"Mianhae, Yu Jin," Mrs. Lee began to sob, "I do not want you to worry, did not want to bother you to be here two hours from Seoul ..."
"Mrs. Lee, I'm his lover. I also was his friend since childhood, I have the right to know what's going on with Ji Kyung ...! "
"Yu Jin, please," pleaded a girl in tow. She caressed the shoulders of Yu Jin, calm him down. Then she bowed to Mrs. Lee, "How are you, Mrs. Lee?"
"Nana ..." Mrs. Lee grabbed her and held her in her arms. She shed tears and Nana caress her back, soothing sobs. She was also saddened by what she heard from the shocking news. Se did not expect, the figure of her friend for doing business in the world of music can do a thing like that. Ji Kyung heart is very fragile and Nana is very regret. Then Yu Jin, holding back tears, the direct holding hands gently Ji Kyung, he face lift to the brow Ji Kyung, whispering softly in her ear, "Fool, why are you doing this? You're stupid ... "
Meanwhile, the room was silent, there was only sobbing alone. The three friends of Yu Jin others bowed with a grave expression. Nana was still crying and Yu Jin keep going for ji Kyung, accompanied by her side. That night, finally Hye Mi and her friends helped bring Mrs. Lee to go home while Yu Jin and Nana with their other two friends took turns to accompany Ji Kyung.

 

Ji Kyung have very beautiful dream. She stood on the stage. The entire visible fans praise her. Calling her name, waving posters and pictures of herself. She was very happy, this is her dream. She was happy to sing and dance on stage again. For this is the dream for a long time. She loved to sing. Really love it. It seemed she could not wait to present her best songs to all the fans who watch it.
"Ji Kyung, you're very happy at all ...!"
Ji Kyung surprised to see Nana standing next to her, "Nana ..."
"You can call me Lee Jae Hee as if we are in school," Nana smiled at her.
"No, because we are on stage and I have to call you Nana," Ji Kyung rejected.
"It's okay, Ji Kyung," Nana said, as she took her right hand, "You can call me Jae Hee ..."
"If I ...?"
"Ailee!" Said Ji Kyung surprised and pleased to find Ailee beaming on her left.
"No, my name is actually Lee Ye Jin," said Ailee, took Ji Kyung's left hand, "so calling my name with it."
"What's wrong with you guys, all of a sudden want to be called by your real name?" Said Ji Kyung wonder, "We are on stage now ..."
"Are you sure you want to be called by the stage name of each of us?" Said Nana.
"Certainly," said Ji Kyung, nodding.
"Do you remember the meaning of Rian, right?"
"Yes, of course. Rian meaning is someone who is always eager, giving passion, happiness and comfort for others, "said Ji Kyung deftly.
"Then, why are you doing it, Rian?" Ailee said sadly.
"Doing what?" Said Ji Kyung not understand.
"Do not you think what they say if Rian did a foolish act which deviate the meaning of her name?" Ailee said earnestly, "you did not appreciate the fact that Nana has been giving that name to you with sincerity, because she's expecting you to always be happy and the spirit. She wants you to be happy, Ji Kyung. But why did you let her down? You' make her upset ... "
"What did I do?" Said Ji Kyung not understand.
"So, are you still not understand?" Said Ailee the expression does not believe her ears. "You still do not realize it until now? Well, we'll show it to you at this stage, just so you know, Rian! "
"Ailee ..." sighed Ji Kyung, but Ailee ignored. She released her grip and then she walked to the stage curtain, and opening it. Ji Kyung what is seen is staggering. She clapped , tears melted, as if not believing. She was horrified and immediately wanted to close her eyes, but her hand was banned by force.
"Why will not you see, Ji Kyung ...?"
"No, Nana, I do not want to see it ...!" Ji Kyung screamed hysterically.
"You have to see, Ji Kyung," sighed Nana with a strange horrible tone, "because it is your responsibility. You made us disappointed ... "
"No, I do not want ...!"
"Look, Ji Kyung, at this stage, you should see it ...!" Ailee aloud in a voice more terrible. Then finally there is something sinister. That she thought was a beautiful dream that eventually became something bad for Ji Kyung. She saw a sea of ​​blood, pus and monstrous creatures like zombies, Ji Kyung crawled over a sigh of fear as she continued to yell, "No!"
But what is more terrifying zombie faces, they seemed to have turned into Nana, Ailee, and face hher friends at Kirin and world artists. Ji Kyung want to run away but her hand was blocked by something large and strong to hold her. Jin Yu Jin.
"Yu Jin ...!"
But the evil smirk Yu Jin to her, he turned into zombies, about to pounce on her, while a sea of ​​blood and pus continued to besiege her.
"NO!"
"NO!"
"Ji Kyung ...!"

 

Eyes open wide with Ji Kyung immediately. Cold sweat from her face hard. The smell of the hospital into her nose. Her vision is still blurry, but she vaguely begin to see the people who gathered around her. So she could identify one person who her hair, as he calls herself, Ji Kyung heart pounding. She did not know if this is still a dream or not. If this is still a dream, she did not want to be awakened in this wonderful opportunity. Not long after she saw the nurse and the doctor entered the room and the respirator was removed. They were relieved, Ji Kyung condition is stable.
"Is this a dream ...?" Softly softly Kyung Ji.
"Sure," replied the boy, "because I was always present in your dreams. But unfortunately, now it's morning, so it's time to stop playing the dream role as our bedtime. Ji Kyung, you're not dreaming right now. "
Ji Kyung face  blushed when the boy caressing her and kissed her fingers and then he grabbed the other arm, saw the bandage covering the hand, "Oh, why could you ruin this beautiful leather hand? You're ruining the gift of God, honey ... "
Honey? Ji Kyung heart fluttered back. For several days she did not listenthe call of honey. She is greatly missed at all with him. She wanted to rise up to embrace the warm chest. Her eyes re-warmed.
"Why, why are you crying, Ji Kyung? You're not happy to see me, dear? "
"Yu Jin ..." Ji Kyung softly softly, "Yu Jin ..."
Yu Jin smiled at her, he gently her hair and kissed her forehead bangs gently, "I miss you, Ji Kyung ..."
Suddenly, there is a sound from behind, making Yu Jin to stop the kiss and turned around. Looking at his three friends looked uncomfortable, although Nana looked giggle, Chae Kyung and Pil Suk smiles and awkward and a little upset Shi Hyuk, "If you want to do it, not in front of us."
"Ah, sorry, Shi Hyuk, I forgot you were here with Nana, Pil Suk and Chae Kyung," said Yu Jin said, grinning as though there is no guilt.
Nana immediately walked over Ji Kyung, gave her a hug, hold her tears, "Ji Kyung, I really miss you ...!"
"Nana ..." Ji Kyungsaid softly as she hugs Nana replied, "Where is Ailee?"
"She wanted to go but Yu Jin forbid, the plane ticket is not enough. Thus, only five of us who came to see you. Forgive us, Ji Kyung ... "Nana said and sniffled.
"It's okay," said Ji Kyung slowly, "I've been dreaming about you two ..."
"Really," said Nana glad to hear it.
"Yes, we stand together on stage," said Ji Kyung, nodding weakly.
"I wish it could happen in the future," said Nana.
Ji Kyung just smiled, not responding to anything. Nana knows what she's thinking, "We are still struggling you to return to the stage. But you also have to fight here. You're not alone, Rian. We still need you. "
"My new friends say so but I'm still feeling lonely, Nana," Ji Kyung softly. Her eyes filled with tears, "My soul feels empty and hollow. No one knows what happened to me now ... "
Handful of direct hands clutching his arm tightly. Yu Jin smiled at her, "I'm here and you still remember our little gift? "
"My heart is sick every time you remember, Yu Jin ..." Ji Kyung softly, "my heart hurts. I feel life has no meaning anymore if you're not on my side ... "
"Stupid, who said that?" Said Yu Jin, "Ji Kyung, do you even think your moving to Japan is the end of everything for you? No, Ji Kyung. Do not we still can communicate to each other if you're really miss me? But from day to day I always look forward to going, you never inform me. I think you're fine, but this incident happen. What did you do during your early days in Japan? "

 

Ji Kyung fell silent to listen to what is said Yu Jin. If thought through it all started from her mistakes. If indeed she is greatly missed by Yu Jin, why did not she call? The distance between Korea and Japan is not a great distance. Internet can be easily accessed. But the passions of hatred, anger, and grief have blinded her so that she could not think straight for days. As a result, she did an act that almost hurt her. What will happen with Yu Jin if she really dead?
"Do not even think of acting stupid like that again. You know I'll live to be a zombie if I lost you forever, "said Yu Jin. Hearing the name of so-called zombie, Ji Kyung had remembered her dream. Yu Jin becomes real zombies and she shivered so remember, "Do not scare me ...!"
"Hey, who's scaring you?" Yu Jin asked innocently.
A few moments later the sound of laughter finally meet the hospital room, while Hye Mi, Sakura, Kazuha, Ayumi, Maya, Shiho and Mrs Lee was waiting behind the door with a smile. But it was not only those who waited behind the door. Genji Takiya also be there. His heart was stunned, he did not know at all if that poor girl already has a lover. Genji did not understand why there is uncomfortable feeling in his heart. He saw with his own head through the window of the door how intimacy of their relationship is established. Then, with a slightly unsteady step, Genji left the hospital hallways. But Hye Mi notice. She knew he was also going to go see Ji Kyung since morning. Their arrival was the same, when they saw the intimacy of Yu Jin and Ji Kyung in the room, Hye Mi preventing them to enter in order to provide an opportunity to shed Ji Kyung nostalgia to her boyfriend and Korean friends.
But Hye Mi notice the expression of Genji. Not usually a troublemaker guy was so concerned with a girl. Usually he just thought they were passing. Her heart whispered, whether Genji secretly liked Ji Kyung
?