Arrive in Japan

Love Blossom Flower

Tokyo, Japan
 

Narita International Airport is known as a very busy airport in Japan. Every day aviation traffic from various countries and domestic always meet flight schedules listed in the places where information is always provided. Many passengers to and fro in and out of the airport. The airport crowds are usually visible, but there are remarkable in that day, when people see the crowd that interest at the gate Narita Airport. Group of black-suited men lined up to welcome the arrival of three people who recently arrived from Seoul, Korea. They seemed keen to welcome the arrival of three men.
"Mr Lee, welcome to Japan! 'Said a leader of the group. He stepped forward, reached out to shake hands and then repaid with the same hospitality, and the person who called Mr Lee was bowed. He and his wife returned convivial party that welcomed them, but their daughter was a teenager who looks and seems quiet. She was not friendly and seemed cool.
"You and the family was waiting in the office of the Prime Minister," the man said in perfect English. Mr Lee nodded, smiled at them, "after which you will be greeted by the entire staff of the Korean embassy to Japan."
"Thank you, Mr. Hiroyama," said Mr Lee, in English, "now we go, I suppose?"
"Yes, please join us," said Mr Hiroyama.
The man took the family group was heading out the airport terminal building. There is already a limousine provided to them. Once everything is entered, the car finally drove calmly toward the center of Tokyo.
That day, Tokyo is very bright and soothing air. Tall buildings lined with neat, Tokyo Tower seen sticking out from between the buildings and the silhouette of a beautiful view of Mount Fuji. Cars were milling about in an orderly and very little traffic. Mood Mr Lee and Mrs Lee are very good that day, but not their daughter. Somehow Lee Ji Kyung'd been only silence. Her heart was overcast, not as bright as the sky that day Tokyo. She thought back to five days ago ...

 

HershE very riveting performances that night. This is their third album and greeting the audience at the K-Pop Festival, Seoul is very festive. They praise the name HershE many times including the name of their personnel, namely Rian, Nana and Ailee. Their voices are so beautiful to attract their attention. Moreover, Rian, known as a dancer with a beautiful vocal sound. So was her turn to perform, the whole audience was hysterical call her. Rian who contributed the song "Superstar" along with two other members really enjoy the songs that she brought. She was also pleased when the fans love her so much.
That night, HershE finally get an award from the president of their agency, namely Kang Chul Lee, leader of the Oz Entertainment. He praised them for the highest ranking achieved by HershE in K-Pop Festival gig that night. The success of it, Nana finally took both members dinner to celebrate. When Ailee, Rian and Nana are still enjoying their intimate ambiance in the restaurant, the sound of a ringing phone from pockets Rian, making Rian picked up. Her father asked her to come home that night and finally Rian immediately went home with riding a taxi.

 

Rian was like a lightning strike when her father, a famous rector of the University of Seoul, directly appointed Korean Ambassador to Japan by President of Korea. After her father's appointment as ambassador, Rian should follow her father and mother to Japan for three years and should not be denied. As a result, Rian was angry with her parents when she was treading the top of a career in the Korean entertainment industry. Replied her father scolded her, he should be banned Rian singer since then and told her to study hard in order to be a diplomat or any profession that can produce a lot of money. "Being artist is useless!" Snapped her father to Rian. He was compelled to withdraw Rian stage name and return the original name of the first birth, which is Lee Ji Kyung. While her mother was not the power to prevent the quarrel. She did not dare to fight him very hard.
Rian finally decided to run away from home, but apparently his father cunning. He decided to cut all communication and access to finance Rian wherever she could and finally back home. Even her father had also threatened to Oz Entertainment to immediately remove from HershE Rian, pressed by all means. Finally, the agency that helped raise the name Rian was forced out of HershE. Both Lee Kang Chul and his manager, Ji Soo Hyun, they regretfully apologized to Rian. They did not dare to fight for the honor of Rian's father before the father Rian themselves bringing them to justice are threatened with any engineering. Then finally, Rian was picked up by the men forced her from the house of Nana, her best friend HershE fellow members. The two friends each had tears in their arms. Nana and Ailee is suffering, they do not want to miss Rian.
Then Rian boyfriend since high school first year in Kirin, Yu Jin Jin visit to the house, at that time Rian fifth day before the departure to Japan. Yu Jin could not accept the fact that he had split with his girlfriend. He loved Rian and finally they promised to be faithful to each other waiting. With a full application, Yu Jin asked the father to good Rian allowed to invite Rian date for one day. Rian's father finally allowed, and he secretly sent his bodyguards to follow Rian and Yu Jin.

 

Their date is arguably the last date on that day. Although Yu Jin and Rian still entertaining, making it always laugh in his arms, bought food and watch movies together and playing in the park, still wrapped in grief Rian liver. She almost did not hold back her grief and Yu Jin could feel it. Yu Jin asked Rian up the ferris wheel at the recreation park in the city center, on a night when it was stepped on. They both enjoy the most romantic moments of the night. Yu Jin is still aspire to be Rocker, continues to provide encouragement to Rian, that he will not forget it even though Rian was in Japan. "I will graduate soon from Kirin, and then meet you in Japan. We will be together again, not a separate return. "
Rian tears welled listened to the soft Yu Jin. She was really love him. They both eventually make an appointment to meet in Tokyo, precisely under the Sakura trees blooming in spring. And at that moment, Yu Jin and Rian had graduated from their school. Tears welled in her cheek and hold her to make more and Yu Jin can not bear to see it. This time his heart should also grieve for parting with the girl he loved. He also wanted to cry, but tried to hold back his tears. He grabbed Rian cheek, wiped her eyes and then gently kissed her lips for the first time that night ...

 

Throughout the first day in Tokyo, Rian or Lee Ji-kyung is still reluctant to talk with her father and mother. Although Mrs Lee knows what is perceived by her daughter, but she could not find the right words to bring her daughter to talk. It has been five days of the cold war waged by her father. Even Mr. Lee himself, since he was the official reception for the Korean Ambassador, was no time to get in touch with his daughter. He was glad at least no longer see his daughter often came home tonight to neglect his school time.
"She'll throw it into a regular school with other kids," said Mr Lee, Ji Kyung overnight before starting her new school.
"But I'm afraid she will not be used to get along with Japanese children," Mrs Lee said anxiously, "Can not we put her with children other Korean diplomat?"
"No," Mr. Lee said, "this is the last answer. There is no compromise anymore. "
Mrs Lee finally just sighed resignedly. She could not resist the will of her husband who was always stubborn as Ji Kyung who secretly eavesdropping from behind a door could only clench her hands. Her heart harbored hatred for her father who had destroyed all the hopes, dreams and life. She was very angry with her father this time and will never forgive him. Especially if she still remembers his father's actions that prevent her from Yu Jin parting at Incheon Airport. She witnessed with her own eyes, when his father returns who want a memento given to Ji Yu Jin  forcibly, "Forget Ji Kyung from now on!"
Ji Kyung determined to avenge her father one day and he will be sorry that he had seized everything she had.

 

2-1 class in Tokyo school Teitan known as the class that is always noisy, chaotic, never quiet, and often troublesome to the teachers. Their homeroom teacher no one ever hold more than two months and thereafter always claimed back from school. But not with a man named Yoeru Terada it. He is a graduate of the University of Tokyo's best education and background are not kidding. Terada has a myriad of remarkable achievements during his lecture at the University of Tokyo, among others appointed ambassador of Japanese students in international forums, and then became a model student for one year with very satisfactory. He was also a man of firm and full implementation of strict discipline. Once a bid as a high school homeroom 2-1 Teitan known to many problems, Terada feel that's the challenge and he sure can handle it.
But apparently not only that morning he is a new teacher at the school. A girl who had come up with a horrendous car group in the school yard, is still sitting at the head of the school with his mother. The girl who is very quiet, cold and unfriendly. Her face was beautiful, her hair dyed blonde little, but her eyes sharp.
"Ji Kyung Lee, daughter of the Ambassador of Korea to Japan. She will be your student, Mr Terada, "said the headmaster.
Terada nodded knowingly. He observed her silently. Maybe this girl has not heard of the reputation of the class to be entered. He feared the girl would be the target of oppression from her new friends, "The principal, why is this girl I have to go to class? Would not you know the reputation of 2-1? "
"Exactly," said the headmaster, "only it's the only class that one student vacancy since Takayama issued. It's okay, Mr. Terada, I believe you can handle our new students, including juvenile delinquents of that class. "
"Well," said Mr. Terada nodded. He looked at Mrs. Lee then both people are equally respectful bow to each other. Mrs. Lee then stood up and nodded to Mr. Terada and speak in English, "I begged my daughter to be guided properly. This is the first day in Japan and I really hope she can live his days with ease. "
"We will do our best, Mrs. Lee," Mr Terada said confidently, "Do not worry."
"Thanks," said Mrs. Lee, a little shake. Then she stood up, nodded in silence to the principal and headed out of the room behind him followed Mr. Terada, not even particularly care for her mother just said goodbye. Mrs Lee finally starting to feel a little thrill in her eyes and tried to keep her from crying. For some reason now her daughter is not happy anymore, whereas before the staging of K-Pop Festival, the daughter is very bright and has promised to bring the best song for her. But since the events of that night, her relationship with her husband and daughter, become corrupted just like that. Mrs Lee complained in silence.
The children were still noisy in the classroom, no one care about the noise will disturb the other classes when school hours have been commenced fifteen minutes ago. But as soon as the school principal, Mr Terada and her entry into the classroom, children are quiet again. Tails of their eyes look fierce observed Mr. Terada and the new girl next door. Then the head of the school began, "This is Mr. Terada, the new homeroom teacher ..."
Unexpectedly, the children returned noisy chattering, no matter with the principal in front of them. The headmaster began to look desperate. He threw a view to apologize to Mr Terada, but he smiled, "Do not worry, the principal, handed it to me."
"Well, then," said the principal, wiped his sweat with a handkerchief and then hurried out of the classroom. Mr. Terada is a class that continues to observe the noisy and chaotic it looks. Then he looked Korean girl who stood beside him. The girl remained calm and not affected at all by the noise her new class. He approached her and whispered in her ear in English, "You mind if I tell you to stay up first? I will deal with these children. "
She nodded in silence. While it seems calm, but her heart was thundering. She was not happy with the situation she encountered at this time. Japanese children look very scary in their clothes and makeup. Whereas Korean children are not terrible like that, especially brats like Yu Jin himself. As soon as she remembers Yu Jin back, shaking her directly. It still feels as if her first kiss with a guy on a date last night they ...
"Meet me Yoeru Terada, your new homeroom," Terada said out loud to overcome the noise. "Just you call me Mr. Terada. Completed our introductions. We immediately began lessons right now! "
Children are finally starting to see what Mr. Terada. The new teacher was even directly to the whiteboard to prepare teaching equipment. Though Lee Ji Kyung still standing there.
"Teacher! You do not introduce who the pretty girl in front of us, "shouted one of the kids in the back of the classroom.
"Yes, Master!"
Mr. Terada smiled a little but turn around and immediately put a face with a cold, "You talking to me?"
"Of course,  teacher," said a Japanese girl on the left of the window, "we do not talk to the wall, of course."
"Is that so?" Mr Terada said, "I suppose you think I am and the principal are the wall. So, go ahead . "
"You mean what  teacher?" Said a young man wearing glasses with plain.
"If you think all the teachers in this school is a wall, then I think you wall! So, talk to the wall, "Mr Terada said bitterly, and the results can be known, the children immediately protested in unison," We are human beings, teacher, not a wall! "
"If you want to be treated like human beings, then respect the human being to talk to you in class!" Snapped Mr. Terada, hit the big blackboard ruler. Cool at once angry look on his face. The children fell silent, not daring to speak again. They feel scary this time. Yet once again they want to work on their new homeroom as ever. Make it displaced, but getting an unexpected reaction from Mr Terada made them think hard, it seems that a new teacher who is not a haphazard one.
Mr Terada sighed softly, overcome anger, "You want to know who the girl in front of this class?"
The children nodded in silence.
"He was Kyung Ji Lee, originally from Korea. Just arrived in Japan yesterday and she will learn with you starting today, "said Mr. Terada.
Whistling heard shouted from the children of men who seem to like the beautiful appearance of Ji Kyung. They are happy teasing Ji Kyung, make the girls sick of hearing. They looked at Ji Kyung with a look of envy. But she was not affected by them. Yu Jin is only in her heart. But not all girls were being unfriendly to her. There is a girl who suddenly stood up and raised her hand, "Teacher, let her come with me alone!"
"What's your name?" Asked Mr. Terada.
"Go Hye Mi!" She said firmly. Children are amazed to hear it directly. But she did not care, she threw her smile to Ji Kyung, "I also come from Korea like her!"
Ji Kyung actually want to smile because it has already met with her new friends are one nation, but the ice in her heart is now so dominant that makes her hard to smile or have forgotten how to how to smile. So, Mr Terada let her sit beside her.

 

Go Hye Mi Kyung Ji welcome that has come in the window. A Japanese girl who was also watching them right in front of the bench. Hye Mi Kyung Ji friendly smile to greet her in Korean and in a low voice, "Hi, welcome to Japan!"
Ji Kyung small nod to her, gave her a cold smile, put the bag and pulled out notebooks and textbooks. She opened and closed her books in disgust. Not the least she understands all the letters of the Japanese words. In her heart she swore to her father's annoyance. Then she saw an mp3 player Nana giving her tucked inside the bag. Gives another sense of fun to set it to listen to his favorite Korean songs, but before she carried out her intention, the girl next to her directly to talk to her softly, "Want to help?"
Kyung Ji looked at her did not understand.
"I'll help you understand kanji writings," said Hye Mi smiled at her.
Ji Kyung actually wanted to refuse but she hurriedly scribbled something in her notebook, pick up textbooks Kyung Ji, give it some notes and then give it back to Ji Kyung. Graffiti writing only and meet Korean hangul workbook. Ji Kyung  looked back at the girl and Hye Mi smiled sweetly at her. Apparently she helped write the translation of the kanji is to be understood by Ji Kyung easily.
Lessons continued without incident until the bell recess means rang. All Japanese children laugh finally release the fatigue and busy lesson out of the classroom. Only Ji Kyung and Hye Mi are staying in the classroom. Hye Mi is to recognize this new kid, she knows who, because only this time she met with Rian, her idol artist so close, one bench and one school. She loved, of course, but Ji Kyung feel normal. She was not impressed with the look of Hye Mi. Her hands still play pen.
Hye Mi coughed softly, "By the way I Go Hye Mi."
"What are you doing here?" Said Ji Kyung abruptly in the Korean language, looking at her, trying to break the ice in her voice. Because she had great expectations that Hye-Mi was the one who will be her first friend in Japan, which will help her survive while living in this country.
Hye Mi suddenly startled to hear the question just now, but the rush to overcome the shock, "Me? School, of course. "
"Why did you go to school in Japan?" Said Ji Kyung slowly.
"It's been a year," said Hye Mi smiled, "I moved here because my father got a job teaching at the University of Tokyo, majoring in International Relations. But only for three years, meaning that completed high school, I'm going back to Korea. "
Ji Kyung nodded, then started to speak again, "I ..."
"I know who you are, Lee Ji Kyung or Rian, HershE members," said Hye Mi immediately interjected, "I'm a fan of yours over the years, though I'm in Japan, I can only watchyour performances on video, television and concert visit to Japan. I hope we can be friends as long here. "
Ji Kyung finally starting to smile a little when Hye-Mi reached out to shake hands and she accepted. Ice in her heart began to seem to melt though not all. But their intimacy warmed suddenly interrupted by a group of Japanese girls who get into their classrooms. They were both surprised to see five Japanese girl, one of them was a girl sitting in front of them.
"Oh, you guys," said Hye Mi cold, with a fluent Japanese, "What?"
Japanese girl smiled sardonically as he folded his hands, "I just wanted to meet at once to tell something important to this new kid."
"Something the matter?" Said Hye Mi do not understand, while Ji Kyung gives a cold to Japanese girls. She began to be wary of them especially when they are so violent and began to threaten.
"I see she is a very beautiful girl in this class, the talk among the boys, but I warn you, do not try to attract the attention of Genji Takiya, for he is mine!"
Hye Mi immediately burst out laughing, "Genji Takiya? Jeez, he was too low to be approached by Lee Ji Kyung, if if you know who she is! "
that Girl friends at once wanted to invade, but detained by her. The Japanese girl looked to cynics Hye Mi, "Whatever you say, but you've been warned. You only newcomer here, so do not expect to cause trouble! "
Five of them immediately walked away, leaving the two Korean girls by sight-threatening. Ji Kyung looked cool but did not understand her reaction. She sighed, "Who is she?"
"Mikan Sakura, the most annoying girl in this school. Feel themselves most beautiful and popular. Huh, ! "Curse Hye Mi," I suggest you be careful with her. "
"And why did she angry at you?" Said Ji Kyung. Of course she did not understand what was spoken by a Japanese girl. Everything is spoken in Japanese and she did not understand at all. Hye Mi finally realized immediately the question Ji Kyung, "Ah, she says that you do not try to attract the attention of Genji Takiya."
"Genji Takiya" said Ji Kyung not understand.
"He's the guy in trouble at school, but he's cool and popular. I often see it, "said Hye Mi.
"Then what to do with me?" Said Ji Kyung.
"He said you're the most beautiful and popular here," said Hye-Mi, "Mikan Sakura who was not like you to compete with her beauty, then she threatened you so you do not approach the Genji Takiya, a guy because she claimed it as her boyfriend."
Ji Kyung sighed, "I'm not interested."
"Really," said Mi Hye curious. But Ji Kyung did not respond. Only one guy what she thought and Yu Jin was always in her mind. She looked worn a ring on her finger. Silver rings are sweet and petite, around her finger. Ji Kyung recalled that ring ...

 

After Yu Jin kissed her on the ferris wheel that night, he took something from his pocket. A small box clutched in his hand and opened it. Rian looked at him amazed. There are two silver rings in that box. Yu Jin smiled at her, "This is my sweet memories for you, lest we forget each other despite the distance apart. But do not worry, the two rings is what will remind each other and in our place. "
Rian swallowed hard. Her heart fluttered more and for what Yu Jin do to her. But she did not understand why Yu Jin took him and the guy smiled sweetly at her. He immediately sat down cross-legged in front of the Rian, grabbed the back of her hand, "Ji Kyung, I love you so much ..."
"Me too," said Rian with trembling, "I, Yu Jin. But why ...? "
"Would you get engaged to me?" Said Yu Jin slowly.
"Engaged?" Said Rian, her eyes widened and her cheeks blushed to hear it. Yu Jin nodded.
"But we are still in school, Yu Jin," said Rian.
"Are we not be engaged while still in school?" Said Yu Jin. "My father wanted me to get married and now he is very ill. I have to toil to help my family. But I do not give up my dream to get two. The first is my dream of being a rocker and the second dream was to you, Ji Kyung. You're the one who has always been my inspiration, my spirit, my motivation, since we were kids until now. You are a soul mate for me, and as soon as I heard the plan of your departure to Japan, made me feel the loss of one of the wings in my soul. I do not want to lose you. So, with this ring, can be our soul mates amplifier respectively. I do not want to lose you, although many temptations and trials will deter us. Rian, I still will always be loyal to you. Be my fiance started today ... "
Rian end up crying again. She immediately hugged Yu Jin, a fall in the warm arms of his chest. "I love you, I'm willing to be your fiance. I do not want to part with you, Yu Jin ...! "
"Ji Kyung ..." Jin Yu whispered softly, the hair of his lover. He wiped the tears away and kissed her forehead. He pinned it to the ring finger and replace Rian. Rian pinned the same ring to ring finger Yu Jin, and then they kissed again in a ferris wheel ...
"Ji Kyung?" Hye Mi waved in front of her face broke into my reverie Ji Kyung. Her face was flushed, but she immediately removed with hurriedly, "Ah, excuse me."
"Why do you keep looking at that ring?" Said Hye Mi.
"It's okay," said Ji Kyung, trying to cover the ring with her hands.

 

Schools continued into the afternoon. Ji Kyung not care about the stares and teasing greeting from the guy who wanted to meet her. They do not know if Ji Kyung has become engaged to someone and she pinned the ring on her finger it will continue to be binding for them despite the distance apart. Hye Mi asked her to go home together, while introducing five Japanese girl who had long been her best friend for a year at the school, which is Shiho Miyano, Ayumi Yoshida, Kazuha Toyama, Maya Kitajima and Sakura Kinomoto. Only five of them and Mi Hye different class this year.
"Last year, me and my classmates Sakura," said Hye Mi.
Sakura nodded kindly to Ji Kyung, "I've been to Korea last holiday, try kimchi, bimbimbap, bulgogi, ttaekbokki, and typical foods you are very tasty!"
"Well, you eat it all, Sakura?" Said Shiho surprised, "There's a spicy all, you know!"
"You have to try namjibokkeum," said Hye Mi.
"I like all the spicy food!" Sakura said excitedly.
"You're Japanese or not?" Said Kazuha shook his head in surprise.
"Ah, I think I know who you are, Lee Ji Kyung," Ayumi said, suddenly pointed to Ji Kyung, "You are Rian, HershE band members, right? I'm a fan of your , actually. Surprised all of a sudden you went to school here. May I ask for your signature? "
Ji Kyung sudden shock immediately appointed as such, and other friends laughed outright, "Ayumi is really a big fan of K-Pop!"
"Yeah, I'm just not aware . Who would have thought that Rian who was the idol looks like an ordinary school girl, "said Maya.
Ji Kyung only smiled a little response to her new friends chat. She began pleased to finally get a new friend on the first day. But the familiarity they have to stop when they see the crowd to meet the school's front gate. There is a commotion there.
"Oh, no," Sakura moaned softly, "not again."
Ji Kyung looked at the expression of her new friends who looked tense and she does not understand why. Then she looked ahead. There were five students in uniform with messy appearance, carrying sticks and clubs. Their faces looked grim and forbidding, makes the girls a little scared and the other children look away.
"Oi, Genji Takiya, you're out!" Shouted one of them.
"Coward! Where Genji Takiya! "One more of them directly attacked one of student, pulled the collar of their uniforms.
"Where, Takiya! We want to make calculations with him! "
"Boss, look, there is a very pretty girl Teitan. For the first time I saw it, "said the boy next leader. People who had been shouting it directly at the intended direction and all the kids looked at her. Of course the object in question is Ji Kyung herself and the girl did not understand why she's viewed as such.
Then he immediately attacked and mercilessly Ji Kyung again immediately grabbed her violently, "Get out, Genji Takiya, if you do not want this sweet girl break your neck!"
"Ji Kyung," shouted her new friends in hysterics. They panicked and confused to ask for help to anyone, but JI Kyung remained calm despite the pain neck pain due to be forcibly strangled. In her heart, she still thought of Yu Jin. Hoped that Yu Jin to help her on the spot, expecting to Yu Jin took her away from her parents, from Japan, so she could return to Korea, went back to his dream since childhood ...
"Oi, let the girl, stupid," threatening voice came from behind them. One young man with a plaster cast on his face, long hair, cool and handsome face, put his hands casually in his pockets, accompanied by five friends. Apparently he comes from outside the school grounds.
"Look, the coward Takeshi acting up again, but if he's a bit dodgy, he should have appeared in the backyard, instead of the front page. You idiot, "sneered one of his friends.
"Yeah," said another friend.
"Shut up, Takiya ! Come on, go ahead here! "Challenged him furiously.
"Let go of the girl," threatened a child named Genji Takiya with a cold.

"I do not want to, because I want to see how far your courage!" The boy's eyes staring wildly, the smell of alcohol from his mouth make Ji Kyung sick.
Genji Takiya looked cowardly people furiously and was desperate to beat him in one hit, but his calculations. There are four other friends and apparently they're ready for battle. So, he told his friends serve four straight fights, and eventually inevitable. Many of the children who watch straight away scared, but my friends still there Ji Kyung, continue to pray for the salvation of Ji Kyung.
Fights over, young men who succeeded in stifling Ji Kyung Genji stood paralyzed and challenged the man, "Oi, stupid, I ask you to release the girl."
"NO!"
Getting sick of the smell of alcohol from the mouth of the man, Ji Kyung finally thinking of making a calculation. Her hands immediately act to beat him with a powerful chest and unexpectedly. Abdominal pain due to that person immediately elbowed by Ji Kyung and finally she was able to free himself from the boy. To grasp the man then swung the kick into the man's head. With one kick, finally teenage boy fell in a heap. His nose was bleeding. Ji Kyung breath panting and slightly sore throat. Children who saw the incident the more amazed at the action Ji Kyung. Then direct her new friends crowded around Ji Kyung, "You're great! Are you okay? "
Ji Kyung smiled slightly and nodded to them. Genji who had been noticed immediately remove the sense of astonishment and the friends of that guy  who was paralyzed Ji Kyung said, "You better get out of here before I make the calculation more!"
Frightened, they ran, and bolster their leader took him to rush out of the school. Ji Kyung took her purse which had fallen back, but accidentally dropped a piece cd of it. She gasped when she saw it. That is the piece the music group's latest album, entitled "Superstar", with a picture of herself embracing the image closely with Nana and Ailee, wearing a white striped dress typical sailor. Ailee is giving pieces of cd's for her, thats he will forever remain a member HershE though forced out by her father. "We will continue to talk to President Lee, in order to continue to keep you in HershE, we are not afraid of your father," said Ailee at the time.
Ji Kyung wipe it gently. Her dream to become a great artist in Korea will never go away. No matter though her father had to kill her, he still would realize her dream. Yu Jin shouts even late before they parted at the airport, jerking back her consciousness to continue to dream, "You must not give up, Ji Kyung! Realize your dreams! "
Ji Kyung then immediately put it, did not notice her new friends gaze that surrounds it. Hye Mi and they looked at each other. Of course they finally know what happened with Ji Kyung. The sudden decline of HershE surprising all her fans across Korea, including some of those in Japan. Because, HershE had twice concerts in Japan. Hye Mi put her hand on the shoulder Ji Kyung, "Do not worry, one day you will definitely return to the stage. I always support you. "
Ji Kyung smiled sadly at them. Then came the seventh girl Genji, "Oi, are you okay?"
"Yes, she's fine," said Hye Mi  answer questions.
Genji looked at Ji Kyung, "You're the new kid, huh? The first time I saw you. "
"Yes," replied Sakura, a small giggle.
"I'm not asking you," said Genji, exasperated.
"Of course she does not understand Japanese, Genji," said Hye-Mi, "named Lee Ji Kyung, she's from Korea."
"Oh, so, welcome to Japan," said Genji little nod to Ji Kyung and rewarded with the same nod.
Genji looked a little surprised that he met this new girl. She was very beautiful but cold, stiff and silent look. Her eyes did not imply happiness, seen at a glance there is a sense of grief that seemed to be covered. He saw her pass without ignoring, along with her friends who followed her. The cool evening breeze blowing breeze, blow-bangs hair bangs. Genji little hearts trembled to see her. He did not know what she was feeling just now.