BEGIN TO RISE AGAIN

Love Blossom Flower

For five days Yu Jin accompany Ji Kyung daily in the hospital. Her condition began to gradually recover and have started brightly again. Yu Jin is often told about the state school in Kirin, and about him that are still doing street concerts, especially in the area of ​​Hongdae, Seoul. Although never to get a police raid, Yu Jin did not give up in order to achieve his dream. He had formed his own band. Its members consist of Hyun Shi Hyuk, Kim Pil Suk, Shin Chae Kyung, and Yang Myung.
Not only does Yu Jin, Nana and old school friends of Ji Kyung who accompany, Hye Mi and the other also accompany Ji Kyung. Not only that, they become familiar with Nana as one HershE personnel. No half-hearted, Ayumi was requesting her autograph and can not wait to watch their next concert. Nana laughed listening to Ayumi enthusiastic, but she gave gifts to pieces HershE cd song Ayumi also her friends, "You should listen. It's special to you. "
"But we do not understand Korean language," said Shiho hesitate to accept it.
"It's okay, the music is a universal language. You will understand later, "said Nana calm.
After five days accompanied Ji Kyung, it is time for Yu Jin, Nana, Pil Suk Chae Kyung and Shi Hyuk back to Korea. They must continue their education. Moreover, only five days only limit the permissions granted by their principal in Kirin.
Realize the day has arrived, the two lovers slept all night with their hands clasped, as if they did not want to let go of each other. At least Yu Jin did not want any more grief in the hearts of Ji Kyung. The girl had to go back happy and excited as ever. He wanted to give her peace. But precisely at midnight, Yu Jin suddenly wake up. He yawned, rubbed his eyes, then looked at his hands still holding Ji Kyung's hand tightly and his girlfriend face a very deep sleep. His heart began to overcome feelings of guilt. Actually he did not want to do this, but he wanted Ji Kyung tough. He wants Ji Kyung remained steadfast in the meantime. He wanted to see her mature and Ji Kyung independent, not continue to rely on him. Yu Jin rubbed with a soft hand Ji Kyung
, then take it off slowly.
 

He took out a piece of paper, trying to hold back his tears so as not to spill. Heavy heart to part with his girlfriend at a time like this. But he does love with Ji Kyung. Compassion that makes him willing to sacrifice anything for the happiness of Ji Kyung. As soon as he finished writing, he put it on the pillow next to Ji Kyung, her forehead, and kissed her. The tears finally melted wet cheeks Yu Jin and he erased it. Yu Jin had to rush, the plane was about to depart a few hours. Then, he rushed to wake Nana, Shi Hyuk, Pil Suk and Chae Kyung, whisper to them, "Come on, we had to go home to Seoul."
Nana and the other stretched up in sleep. But they immediately packed their belongings and saw Ji Kyung who was fast asleep, accompanied by her mother and Sakura. Nana did not have the heart to leave Ji Kyung so early, but all is the idea of ​​Yu Jin. It was he who set it all in secret, most morning booked a flight to Seoul, told his friends not to tell that such a departure plan to Ji Kyung, and to Sakura and her friends they share a secret.
Yu Jin came back to Ji Kyung, her hair and kissed her forehead for a long time. "I love you ..." he whispered softly. Then he and his friends immediately left the hospital room that morning. Throughout their journey to the airport, Nana was crying silently. Do not want to leave her best friend who still need encouragement in itself. But his heart a little quiet at the sight proximity Hye Mi and Japanese friends to Ji Kyung, witnessed their efforts encouraged Ji Kyung. Nana wiped away her tears.She knew what she was doing in Korea later. She will fight harder for Ji Kyung back to her side and Ailee, went back to her dream as ever.

 

Ji Kyung opened her eyes slowly. Her hands felt cold and there was no touch of any kind. Then she saw Sakura and Mrs. Lee smiled a little to her, "Good morning, Ji Kyung ...!"
"Yu Jin ...?" Ji Kyung eye tail trying to find where Yu Jin, Nana, Shi Hyuk, Chae Kyung nad Pil Suk, but there was no sign of them, even the bags are not there.
"They're back to Korea, my dear," Mrs. Lee said quietly, as she gave a letter to Ji Kyung, "but I see there is a letter that is placed next to your pillow. As soon as I saw his writing, is of Yu Jin for you ... "
Sakura help Ji Kyung to get up and Ji Kyung's mother
accompany her on her side, trying to come to read the letter which is being held by Ji Kyung, although it is written in Korean, she's trying to understand the feelings of Ji Kyung.
"What is this, Mother ...?" Softly Kyung Ji.
"Read it," said Mrs. Lee, who sits on the bed beside her, with a calm expression. Ji Kyung began to read her letter:
To my beloved,
Why are you so gorgeous midnight tonight, when I saw you sleeping soundly with that innocent face? Oh, I feel that we are like Chun Hyang and Yang Myongryong. My love, I do not want to leave in the early morning like this to catch a flight back to Seoul. If I had power, I'd love to continue to be there, my dear. But I have a reason why I should go to leave you in times of early morning.
Honey, I want you to forget all sense of sadness, melancholy and your desperate. I want to look back at Lee Ji Kyung who have found joy as it once was. I want to see your spirit back. I want to see the figure you are mature and independent, no longer continue to dissolve in a barrage of grief like this.
Honey, you know how much I was devastated to hear what happened to you five days ago. Collapsed at my feet felt the earth, and sky to fall happen. I feel very guilty for not knowing what happened to you. I'm the one who's supposed to be in touch once you've arrived in Japan on the first day. But indeed this is how I was stupid, not thinking that far. Let you feel lonely and miserable in the dark hole passions. Covering the blind passions of your heart, to commit such acts. This is all my fault, dear. Hopefully I can continue to give you the spirit must be in writing or even just the sound alone.

 

Honey, do not ever think your moving to Japan is the end of everything for your dreams. You can still continue to build your dream from there. Along with your new friends. Nana also is struggling so she can return you to HershE, then believe her. I'm struggling to keep our covenants that night, then believe me. And you're also struggling to rebuild your dreams, then believe in yourself.
Honey, I understand how you hate your father inflicted. I really understand. But you must remember, however, he is your father. You should not hate him then think of it as people who destroy your dream. No, dear, do not think like that. You know, you should be lucky to still have a healthy father figure. But my father was very ill now and I have moonlighted as well to support the school and my brothers are still small. Honey, your father still loves you. There is no history in this world who hates his father. No.
If you do not believe, two days ago, at midnight, your father come. your hair, kissed your brow when you're sleeping soundly, and I saw his tears. Then he chatted with me for a moment. Apologized for his attitude when we parted at the airport. He did all that because of his disappointment with you. Though your father wants you to spend more time with him after the first in Korea you are more active outside while your time for the family rarely. He still loves you, Ji Kyung. I hope from today, when you read my love letter to you, you've melted to forgive him.

 

Forgive your father, dear, forgive because it provides an opportunity for our hearts to open the fetters of hurt and resentment. Forgiveness also remove resentment and hostility in our hearts. I wish you sincerely to forgive him from now on, dear.
My dear, I accidentally left on when you were falling asleep. Because I do not want to see covered in tears, inundate your cheek that's funny. I do not want to see the expression of grief again. I do not want to see it again. No, dear, because all I want is I want to see my dear bright as it once was, a figure which is always the spirit, accompanied with jokes and laughter. I want to see you back like that. How did it happen again? So, keep your dreams, honey. Be Rian back. Rian independent, Rian a cheerful, independent Rian, Rian vibrant and always gives her spirit to other people around. You still have me in your heart, you've still got Nana, you do still have Ailee, parents are ready to be there with you, and your new friends in Japan. They had to order some with you always, to regain your dreams of becoming a singer and actress in Korea. You still want to win a Grammy Award trophy, right? So, honey, change yourself. I want once you get out of the hospital, you're no longer a cold Ji Kyung, quiet and moody with a heart filled with hatred, resentment and anger. Stop doing it, unfortunately. That's not you, but the devil is master of you. I want you to change, honey. Transformed to achieve your dreams. You will still be able to join the HershE or Korean musical groups wherever you like, or you can also do solo careers. Just do that which you love, love, and I will always support you from behind.
Honey, I'm sorry if I have to write like this, but it's all because of my love for you is sincere. I will never betray you. I'm still Jin Yu Jin who is always faithful to you. I love you, darling, love you so much. Keep the spirit, yes?
Until we meet again in the spring under the Sakura tree in Tokyo later, dear. And at that moment, I want to see you happy with your smile back and we can joke again as in the past.
From your lover,
Jin Yu Jin

 

Cheeks wet with tears again tears Ji Kyung, she clutched the letter tightly. Mrs Lee just looked with pity as she her daughter's arm while direct Sakura hugged her tightly. Ji Kyung they reinforce each other that morning.
After a week in the hospital, Ji Kyung condition gradually recovered and was allowed to go home. Over the weekend, her friends continued to come visit her. They were happy to see the appearance of a new Ji Kyung, more friendly, smiling and open. They also teach Ji Kyung Japanase beside her also teach Korean language to them. Share stories about the customs and culture of each country, including K-Pop, which is now venturing into the international world. Ji Kyung happy with them, was no longer lonely.
After the weekend was over, Ji Kyung finally stepped eagerly walk to school anymore. Her mother and father met in the dining room, a little awkward trying to greet her mother, but for some reason she found it hard to smile at her father. Although Yu Jin had asked her to forgive her father for her to open the shackles of pain, it remains difficult to do so. But her father did not respond to her. He was tidy suit, tie and shirt and then go to the office, ignoring his daughter while he kissed his wive's cheek. Ji Kyung sighed looking at him. She should try to talk to her father one day and to begin with, such as Yu Jin said, should forgive first.
Ji Kyung out of the house, put the earphones in both ears, set of Korean songs mp3 it. She was a small hum when the song "Breath" sung by Miss A group of ears.
Unaware of the motor horn sounds followed her from behind. Horn sound that grew louder and finally she let go a little annoyed. Though it seems she does not stand in the way. Then she saw a teenage boy in uniform Teitan like her. He stopped the bike and took off his helmet. He smiled at Ji Kyung. But the girl frowned surprised, because it does not recognize the guy.
"Hi, Lee Ji Kyung? You would not recognize me. I am Genji Takiya, "said the boy with a mixture of Korean English haltingly.
"Oh," Ji Kyung nodded her head. She had several times heard of the name from Hye Mi and Sakura. But she was not impressed with that guy  although they praised him as the coolest guy in school despite scrappy. Yu Jin is just filled her heart. Only him ...
"We are classmates, Ji Kyung," said Genji humored her.
"Yes, nice to meet you," said Ji Kyung gave a small smile. She began to turn again to walk.
"Ah, wait, Ji Kyung! Why do not you ride a motorcycle with me? "Said Genji offered.
"Take a bike?" Said Ji Kyung confused.
"Yes, because you're fresh out of the hospital, right? I'm worried if your body is not fit. So I'll ride you along. Think of it as a concern only friend, how? "said Genji smiled at her.
Ji Kyung still considering. Her conscience whispered to be willing to meet her offer, because her physical condition was cured and she was not a hundred percent recovered from her health. Moreover, the condition of the sun was scorching hot that morning. But her ego continues to refuse, that she will continue to be faithful with Yu Jin.
"You do not want to? Well, no problem. Me first, "said Genji keep smiling. He starts off the gas the bike, ready to go but Ji Kyung rush hold him, "Wait! Good, I'm coming with you! "
"Okay," said Genji to Ji Kyung and she straight up the back seat of the motor, put her helmet and hold on tight.
The whole school excited because they see Ji Kyung and Genji ride on his motorcycle. There has never been any girl in school who get the opportunity with the hottest guy rode it. The students in direct Teitan envied their closeness as Ji Kyung smiled and thanked him. Similarly, Mikan who had been watching with hearts burning with jealousy. She did not like what she saw. Her hands were clenched tightly, the girl must be taught a lesson, she said.

 

Once Ji Kyung entering the classroom, Hye Mi snatched, "Ji Kyung, chughae!"
"Annyeong, Hye Mi," said Ji Kyung smiled softly to her.
"Gwenchana?" Mi Hye asked anxiously, put a hand to Ji Kyung's forehead.
"Ne," said Ji Kyung slowly.
Hye Mi immediately pulled Ji Kyung's hand and sat on their bench, "I saw you with Genji."
"It was okay, nothing special," said Ji Kyung shrugged. They want to continue the conversation, but the bell rang. Mr. Terada direct entry, while Genji was almost too late and he came in from the back door, sat down with his gang friends. While Mikan entered afterwards, watching Ji Kyung behind her desk, walked to the bench, ignoring the two Korean girls. But her heart was filled with simmering resentment. Her intention is still to make calculations with Ji Kyung.
The man looked around the class and he smiled a little to see that Korean girls have found the joy again. She was not cold anymore as it used to. It's getting no signs of warmth from her face. It seems the main problem has been resolved and now he can return the focus to take care of this class of trouble makers. Over the past week, Mr Terada always get reports of the act is done by children 2-1, mostly done by Genji Takiya. Class leader and leader of the school with an exceptional level of delinquency. The school had not dared to remove it, because his father is the head of Yakuza, which also gives the largest contribution to the Teitan High School.
But he must crack down on Genji, no matter what his father is a Yakuza or not. Because this is so outrageous. "Genji Takiya!"
Genji only looked forward to the lazy. He had wanted to sleep again. Mr. Terada looked at him coldly, "I ask you to come forward now!"
"Why, Mr Terada" said Genji lazy.
"Do your math before," Terada said coldly.
"Why should I do?" Genji said loftily. "Why do not you just tell it's geeky, bespectacled Hattori ahead?"
Genji mocking laughter greeted by his friends and the ridicule only bowed nervously. A floating paper ball tossed back his head and laughs louder sound.
Mr. Terada looked furious to Genji is still being arrogant in the back row. Child named Hattori stood with trembling and nervous, but  someone to hold his pace. Ji Kyung had stood first thereof, "Let me do it, Teacher."
The children looked stunned to Ji Kyung, including Genji.
"You can do it?" Said Mr. Terada.
"Yes," said Ji Kyung trying to speak Japanese a little after Sakura taught her last weekend at home.
"Fine, go ahead," Mr Terada said.
"No, I'll do it," murmured haltingly Hattori but Ji Kyung smiled at him. She asked him to sit down and she came forward. Mr Terada gives the marker to write on the front. After a few minutes, Ji Kyung managed to finish and beyond expectations, she can do better. They are so surprised. Nothing is more intelligent in this class than Genji Takiya, Mikan Sakura and the child was named Hattori. But Ji Kyung proved to them.
"Thank you, Ji Kyung," said Mr. Terada. He returned his gaze to the coldness of Genji, "Why will not you come forward to do this math problem? Yet you're the smartest student in this class? "
"I do not want to do," said Genji reluctantly, "why should I do?"
"Arrogant once, you," Mr Terada said, "you're just a snot-nosed kid to me. Do not think because your father is the biggest contributing at this school, you can apply go around! "
"Do not mention about my father!" Curse Genji, exploded angrily pounded the table. He stood with a look full of wrath. His friends did not dare look at him, except Ji Kyung who looked back, with Mikan as well, although Hye Mi repeatedly nudging her arm to not look back.
"Then, what would you do once stood, Genji?" Mr Terada said ignoring attitude of irreverence Genji.
"I came out of this class!" Snapped Genji.
"Alright," sniffed Mr. Terada,
With anger, full of resentment Genji immediately stepped out of the classroom and slammed into the sliding doors. The children fell silent again and they looked at Mr. Terada but their teachers do not act like nothing happened, "Okay, we go to the following material. Mikan, will you please explain ... "
Ji Kyung sighed. She did not think that a guy who offers a lift this morning as it can be awful too. Apparently it's true reputation as told by her friends. Ah, she was reminded Yu Jin as she stared out the window ...
Wait, why did she again reminded Yu Jin? Her face was flushed, she shook her own head, the rush to remove the shadow of Yu Jin from her mind. She must focus on rebuilding her dream starting today. Ji Kyung turned to Hye Mi and call her in a whisper, "You gotta help me ...!"
"Mwo? said Hye Mi surprised but Ji Kyung just winked at her knowingly.

 

The recess bell rang. Ji Kyung friends come to class, also congratulate her on her recovery. Ji Kyung thank them and wish to invite them to the roof of the school to come together. There she wanted to talk with them.
"Eh, forming a group?" Sakura asked, surprised.
"Yes, because it was before I entered the classroom as the first lesson, I saw a poster taped to it and then I took it off from board," said Ji Kyung shows a piece of Japanese signs with English mixed. But the writing was on the point is Teitan Summer Festival.
"I want to join this festival," said Ji Kyung began eagerly.
"So what to do with the group?" Said Ayumi did not understand.
"Do not you understand?" Said Ji Kyung, "I mean, in this festival all the students are free to form whatever range of creativity, whether it's cooking contest, singing, and so forth. Well, I want us to join this singing contest. Festival will be held in two months and now we have to form a girlband school group to attend this festival. "
"I understand, Ji Kyung," said Hye-Mi, "we already know the festivals are always held Teitan every year, but why should form a group girlband?"
"Because this will be the beginning for me to build my dream again," said Ji Kyung steady, "and with this festival will be our first step to achieve it."
"But we can not sing and dance like you, Ji Kyung," said Kazuha little protest, "If you want to compete, just do solo."
"I think Solo is less exciting. I prefer to feel the sensation of dance and songs in one appearance. Girlband Group is choice, "said Ji Kyung.
"But ..."
"Relax, I'll be your vocal coach as well as choreographer. I will lead you guys on this team. We will practice for two months, how? "
Her friends back quietly into account in their minds, and Ayumi said, "Hey, it looks like a good idea Ji Kyung. I'm coming! "
"Ayumi" exclaimed her friends protested.
"I can sing, really," said Ayumi, "my music score is alyas good. I can teach you to sing. "
"But I do not want to come along to K-Pop culture like you, Ayumi. You know, the singers of the Korean boyband and girband or anyone, one of them is doing lipsync! "Said Maya.
Ji Kyung actually a little offended to hear it but she excused Maya. Of course she did not dispute the fact that, "There are such, indeed our world, but believe me, most of us can sing all. You also can do, really, as long as willing to try to learn. And certainly, there will be no lipsync. "
They were silent again, but the heart of the most in their hearts'm glad to see Ji Kyung began to find her spirits again. They need support to build her dream Ji Kyung back. "Good, we'll try," Sakura said softly.
"Okay, we agree," said Hye Mi.
"Then, we agreed to form a girlband from today?" Said Ji Kyung little cheerful.
"Yes," replied the girls in unison.
The flurry of solid when the school began a summer festival to be held in two months. The students were keen to follow, the following friends Ji Kyung, when they register for the music competition. They are very serious to go into practice, as Ji Kyung many times to train them with a bit loud and full of discipline. She's glad they've started to become more proficient, let alone the best are the Hye Mi, Sakura and Ayumi. They seem to demonstrate the ability to dance and sing unexpected other children. Ji Kyung proud that finally there is the potential of those that could be developed.

 

The children continue to practice day and night, in city parks, music studios, classrooms, and out of Tokyo and the small towns. They practice until the festival begins. Ji Kyung already decided their girlband name as The Sisters, a group leader is Ji Kyung, the two main vocalists are Sakura and Hye Mi, then the three dancers are Ayumi, Kazuha, and Shiho, and the last is Maya as the rapper. They will sing the best songs that have been prepared by Ji Kyung. The song lyrics had been using the Korean language, but ultimately translated by Sakura and Hye Mi as a Japanese song.
 

Festivals of Teitan including the Summer Festival, usually held by a very lively even invited journalists for the festivals organized by the school of Teitan, festival known as the most prestigious schools throughout Japan. Many people from public who wish to attend the festival to see the amazing creativity of the students of Teitan. But the interesting thing is the music competition, this time featuring a famous singer from the third grade in high school Teitan already won numerous awards as it sounds good, that is Ayumi Himekawa. They believe this would be Ayumi Himekawa won top honors at the festival again this time. While Mikan Sakura who look behind the curtain just a sneer so Ayumi Himekawa amaze the audience with her singing. Actually, the girl followed the singing contest because she wanted to beat her rival named Ayumi Himekawa. But many times she has always failed to defeat her and the seniors are always mocking. She was very upset with Ayumi Himekawa and was determined to defeat her this time.
But this time after Ayumi Himekawa is the turn of the Sisters to appear. The Sisters? Mikan surprised to hear that name. Since when is there a name in Teitan? Even dared to claim the host to the audience that they are participants in the festival's special this time because there has never been in this school girlband appearance every time music competition is held. Usually always solo or dance rap are shown. Even in those groups there are two Korean peoples who will introduce K-Pop directly to the audience.
The audience finally wondered. Then Mikan saw seven young girls, wearing a microphone in their mouth with alluring makeup. Unexpectedly, it turns out Mikan recognize who they are. A voice boomed loud music and loud, the girls finally started to dance and sing their songs:
Dream High*
(Ji Kyung part)

I dream high
I dream high
난 꿈을 꾸죠 힘들 때면
nan kkumeul kkujyo himdeul ttaemyeon
난 눈을 감고
nan nuneul gamgo
꿈이 이뤄지는 그 순간을
kkumi irwojineun geu sunganeul
계속 떠올리며 일어나죠
gyesok tteoollimyeo ireonajyo
(Hye Mi part)
두려움의 끝에서 난
duryeoumui kkeuteseo nan
오늘도 흔들리죠
oneuldo heundeullijyo
떨어질까 봐
tteoreojilkka bwa
날아오르지 못하는 어린 새처럼
naraoreuji motaneun eorin saecheoreom
(Sakura part)
자꾸 내가 할 수 있나
jakku naega hal su inna
내 꿈이 이뤄질까
nae kkumi irwojilkka
내딛는 걸음 한 걸음 걸음이
naeditneun georeum han georeum georeumi
다시 두려워 질 때마다
dasi duryeowo jil ttaemada
(Ji Kyung part)
I dream high
I dream high
난 꿈을 꾸죠 힘들 때면
nan kkumeul kkujyo himdeul ttaemyeon
난 눈을 감고
nan nuneul gamgo
꿈이 이뤄지는 그 순간을
kkumi irwojineun geu sunganeul
계속 떠올리며 일어나죠
gyesok tteoollimyeo ireonajyo
(Hye Mi part)
I can fly high 나는 믿어요
I can fly high naneun mideoyo
언젠가는 난 저 하늘위로
eonjenganeun nan jeo haneurwiro
날개를 펴고 누구보다도
nalgaereul pyeogo nugubodado
자유롭게 높이 날아 오를거에요
jayuropge nopi nara oreulgeoeyo
(Ayumi part)
넘어진 날 일으켜 줄 용기가 필요하죠
neomeojin nal ireukyeo jul yonggiga pillyohajyo
먼지를 털고 다시 일어나
meonjireul teolgo dasi ireona
또 한 번 뛰어갈 용기가
tto han beon ttwieogal yonggiga
(Kazuha part)
다시 한 번 나를 믿고
dasi han beon nareul mitgo
나의 운명을 믿고 모든 걸 걸고
naui unmyeongeul mitgo modeun geol geolgo
내 키보다 높은 벽을 뛰어 넘을거에요
nae kiboda nopeun byeogeul ttwieo neomeulgeoeyo
(Shiho part)
I dream high
I dream high
난 꿈을 꾸죠 힘들 때면
nan kkumeul kkujyo himdeul ttaemyeon
난 눈을 감고
nan nuneul gamgo
꿈이 이뤄지는 그 순간을
kkumi irwojineun geu sunganeul
계속 떠올리며 일어나죠
gyesok tteoollimyeo ireonajyo
(Sakura part)
I can fly high 나는 믿어요
I can fly high naneun mideoyo
언젠가는 난 저 하늘위로
eonjenganeun nan jeo haneurwiro
날개를 펴고 누구보다도
nalgaereul pyeogo nugubodado
자유롭게 높이 날아 오를거에요
jayuropge nopi nara oreulgeoeyo
(Maya part)

Dream high a chance to fly high
Dream high a chance to fly high
아픔들은 이젠 모두 다 bye bye
apeumdeureun ijen modu da bye bye
하늘에 있는 저 별들처럼
haneure inneun jeo byeoldeulcheoreom
높이 날아봐
nopi narabwa
니 꿈들을 펼쳐 보는 거야
ni kkumdeureul pyeolchyeo boneun geoya

Time for u to shine
Time for u to shine
이제부터 시작이야
ijebuteo sijagiya
gotta make em mine
gotta make em mine
니손으로 이뤄가
nisoneuro irwoga
미랠 두려워하지 마
mirael duryeowohaji ma
이젠 힘껏 자신 있게 걸어가
ijen himkkeot jasin itge georeoga

destiny 숙명이지
destiny sungmyeongiji
멈출 수 없는 운명이 지금
meomchul su eomneun unmyeongi jigeum
우리 눈앞에 펼쳐지지
uri nunape pyeolchyeojiji
이건 너를 위한 whole new fantasy
igeon neoreul wihan whole new fantasy
그러니 이제부터 여기 내 손을 잡아
geureoni ijebuteo yeogi nae soneul jaba
우리의 목표는 지금부터 하나
uriui mokpyoneun jigeumbuteo hana
꿈과 미래 포기하지 않아
kkumgwa mirae pogihaji anha
젊음 열정 여기 모두다 Dream High
jeormeum yeoljeong yeogi moduda Dream High
(Ji Kyung part)
I dream high
I dream high
난 꿈을 꾸죠 힘들 때면
nan kkumeul kkujyo himdeul ttaemyeon
난 눈을 감고
nan nuneul gamgo
꿈이 이뤄지는 그 순간을
kkumi irwojineun geu sunganeul
계속 떠올리며 일어나죠
gyesok tteoollimyeo ireonajyo
(Hye Mi part)
I can fly high 나는 믿어요
I can fly high naneun mideoyo
언젠가는 난 저 하늘위로
eonjenganeun nan jeo haneurwiro
날개를 펴고 누구보다도
nalgaereul pyeogo nugubodado
자유롭게 높이 날아 오를거에요
jayuropge nopi nara oreulgeoeyo
Direct the audience clapping enliven the atmosphere. They were amazed and fascinated by the appearance of The Sisters in the afternoon. Dances that they bring very good and balanced with the perfect song. Even the audience was captivated by the sound and dance Ji Kyung. Some of them seemed to recognize her as one of Rian HershE group in Korea. "She was Rian, I know her!"
"Rian is back!"
"I'm a big fan of HershE especially Rian!"
"Rian!"
"Rian!"
"Rian!"
Lee Ji Kyung smiled with pleasure when the audience called out to her stage name. It's been two months she was not called Rian and this time she felt she had returned to her world. Starting today she will bounce back as Rian and no one can hinder her ambitions again.
"I'll prove it, I would go back to my stage in Korea. After the audition EMG, a Grammy Award and Yu Jin, i will grab everything in one hand! "Rian muttered to herself. "Just wait, I will show it to them !"
Since the appearance of The Sisters at the school festival, the name of their personnel to be talking a lot at school. Ji Kyung especially, being a freshgirl and could make a surprise to them with her appearance on the stage that is so unbelievable. Some of them no one expected if Ji Kyung is a figure of great artist named Rian. Career has been stalled since the decline of HershE in Korea and this time she came back in Japan as a founder of the school girlband group called The Sisters.
The Japanese reporters began to hunt for news about Rian in Teitan and then pursuit to interview her but the school just as soon drive them out of school so that their actions do not disturb the peace of the students.

Rian did not want to bother publications done by the reporters, but she was starting her career again from scratch, so she had to flee from the pursuit of them. With friends, sneaking out of school by Rian backyard and laugh excitedly when they managed to outwit the reporters who were waiting at the school gates, confusion and anxiously awaiting the appearance of Rian.
But their efforts seem to blur does not work when the cameras flash their photograph and Rian are surprised to see the front of the,. There are two reporters waiting for them.
"Rian, kimchi," exclaimed a reporter in front of her.
"Kimchi?" said Sakura did not understand.
"Kim Yeong Ju," Rian said softly, "why are you here?"
"So you still remember me, Rian," said a man with his partner. He smiled at Rian. But Rian did not care about the smile that man. It's been two months and he still did not see it as annoying as ever.
"Just happened three days ago after a gig in Teitan school, I was looking for news about Teitan materials and no longer thought we saw you perform on stage," said Yeong Ju grin, "you're back again to the world of music, Rian?"
"I'm a little impressed you come all the way from Seoul just to come after me," said Rian scornfully.
"
Aigoo, so is this your response now? Why do not we interview? "Said Yeong Ju grin.
"One, two, three ..." Hye Mi muttered slowly then she grabbed Rian, "... run!"
Teenage girls immediately fled from the two Korean journalists and Yeong Ju laugh to see it. He will not miss it, because it will be a special news. Rian reemergence into the world of music should be anticipated and the Korean public should be informed ahead of the Japanese public.

 

A few meters from the school, the seventh girl playfully gathered joy, eat small snacks takoyaki which they bought from roadside stalls.
"So, who is Kim Yeong Ju?" Said Ayumi want to know.
"He's actually Korean infotainment reporters who are always after me to pick my personal life. In fact, often make the news, not gossip about me not, "said Rian relax while enjoying her takoyaki.
"Such a journalist should you litigation," said Kazuha, "he casually chase like that."
"Leave it alone," said Rian.
"But, since we are staging a few days ago, I felt uncomfortable we become the center of attention everywhere. Up in the newspapers and television, annoyed with my mother to a neighbor who often disturbing, "complained Shiho.
"Do not complain, you'll also get used to," said Rian smiled sweetly at them.
"Yes, you really enjoy, Ji Kyung," Maya said sarcastically, "we do not."
Rian laughed and continued to devour her takoyaki. They were silent for a moment, then Kazuha said, "After this, what will we do?"
"Do it? Of course we have to avoid the attention of people, yet we only girlband school to attend the festival, "said Maya," hopefully not for long. "
"We attracted attention because there is Ji Kyung," said Hye Mi, calm, "if not, perhaps it would be considered mediocre."
"I wanted to ask," Rian said suddenly, "what you dream up?"
"Dreams?" Said Ayumi did not understand.
"Yes, a dream. Ideals. What are your wishes? "Said Rian wanted to know.
They paused, shook their heads, did not know the answer. Rian smiled, "My dream is a world of music, a world star was my desire since childhood. That's what had once spoken to Yu Jin. Entered as a member of HershE, almost achieved what I wanted but it was dropped here. Then, thanks to you guys, I get up again to start from scratch to continue my dream. Grammy Award, auditions EMG and world star, I will get it all in one hand. "
"Such a great dream, Ji Kyung," said Sakura sincere.
"Do not you want to have a dream like that?" Said Rian.
"Eh, we? Have not the slightest thought in my mind, Ji Kyung, "said Hye Mi.
"I'm also the same," said Ayumi.
"Do you just want The Sisters to be just a regular school girlband?" Said Rian. Her friends looked at each other.
"We formed The Sisters just to follow the school festival, Ji Kyung," Ayumi said quietly.
"No," said Rian really serious this time, "I guess you guys play when making this group? You thought I was not serious to form The Sisters? No, because The Sisters is a reflection of my dreams after so long in the hospital and during your weekend with me at home first. I will realize my dream in Japan with The Sisters, then I would go further to Korea, conquering K-Pop industry , then the entertainment industry in the United States and internationally. This is my greatest desire that we have formed The Sisters. Do you also want to realize that dream? "

 

They were stunned by the words of Rian. She had a dream that high and make them unnerved. On the way home, respectively, Rian asked them to think to myself, why did The Sisters have formed and why they are involved in it.
Go Hye Mi, lived with her father, a lecturer, has been over a year they lived in Japan since her father get a job teaching at the University of Tokyo, while her mother was long gone when she was small. Taking out a snack from the refrigerator, she caught sight of the picture frames that contain herself when the age of ten years with her father and mother, set in the Han River in Seoul. "My dream ..." Hye Mi murmured softly.
She still remembers as a child, her mother was a famous opera singer in Korea. She had long aspired to become a singer like her mother. But since her mother died in an accident after the concert stage, she buried her dream for a long time. She was very sad and disappointed that her mother who always inspired dreams are gone and made her reluctant to aspire to anymore. But when she met with Rian, and her friends who always encouraged her to keep her fighting for her dream while in Japan, including her boyfriend, makes Rian motivated spirit to bounce back. But the dreams she had asked them, including herself. Why did she have to enter the Sisters.
Hye Mi recalled her action on the stage of the school festival. She did not expect to have good vocals, rivaling Rian and Sakura, and can dance well. Rian love to see her has tremendous potential. Is The Sisters can be a way to once again raise her dream was buried?

 

Sakura Kinomoto lived with her father and brother. Economic life of luxury and they are not simple. Although she has a friend named Tomoyo Daidouji, who went to different places, she saw her friend already had a remarkable dream, wanted to continue the big companies, led by her mother. While  she? Just an ordinary high school girl, even her life also was bland and just flat. But as soon he appeared on stage, she felt the atmosphere of another and different. There are different with her. She entered the world seemed so spectacular and mesmerizing. The Sisters, why Rian asked her to dream? Sakura pondered in her room.
Kazuha Toyama, her father was a police chief and her mother just a housewife. Her father had long wanted Kazuha to enter the police academy after graduating high school but she did not like that option. Somehow she did not want to be a cop. She wants to be something else and now she's somehow not able to find it. But when The Sisters formed by Rian, she found something different, which could give the option of whats he was dreaming.
Ayumi Yoshida, her father and mother were both entrepreneurs, rarely present with her at home. Soshe just entertain fond of solitude at home with music from various countries, including Korea more dominate the shelves of her room. She set up a Korean music video clips, featuring T-ara girlband who sang one of their best songs. Ayumi smiled, she is a fan of K-Pop. She had long wanted to be part of them, singing and dancing groups like the K-Pop singer. She was very fond of them because she has a good voice and dancing ability that is not less great with them. But the dream was buried because she knew herself, it is impossible for a Japanese like herself could be merged into the world of K-Pop. The Sisters established.


Shiho Miyano who lives with her mother a homemaker and a grocery shop next to the guard house. They are simple and poor life. Since the beginning he wanted to help her mother to sell at the grocery store after school, did not intend to go to college because tuition is expensive. She entered the Teitan for a scholarship. But when Rian put her to The Sisters, no other hope in her heart. She must dream in order to transform the lives of her family for the better.
Maya Kitajima, lived with her cousin who was in college, because her mother was seriously ill in her village, in the village on Nara's Prefecture. She entered school as a scholarship from Teitan. But she could not bear to see her cousin Rei every time, always drunk. She also had to be moonlighting as an employee self-service to meet the needs of her own life. But when she remembered the words of  Rian, Maya began to think about it properly.Can The Sisters could be her choice?
The seven friends were gathered on the roof of the school, told Rian about their situation. Breezy autumn wind blowing their hair.
"The Sisters, I'm not going to end it," said Hye Mi softly, "I will continue, because this would be my dream to become a solo singer, started back to what my mother had ever achieved."
"Yes, because I felt something else when I dance and sing," said Sakura, "something was different and I would choose this path for my life, because I would become a famous composer and musician."
"Composer" said Rian.
"The teachers and friends in the classroom is often praised for the work of my homemade songs. Because I often make it and got the highest marks in an essay song, "Sakura said.
"Yes, I've seen your work, Sakura," said Kazuha, "and I really do not ever want to be a cop. But I was puzzled to determine the path of my choice, there are many options that I wanted and for some reason after I gig for The Sisters, I like to feel have chosen the right path. "
"Me too, since Iam a big fan of K-Pop, I want to be part of them. So, I saw The Sisters as my chance, "said Ayumi.
"Hey, you're Japanese," said Maya, "how would you like to be part of the K-Pop?"
"No problem," said Rian, "if you've heard of two personnel of the group Miss A, they are not Korean, but Chinese."
"Yes, I know it, they are Jia and Fei," Ayumi said, she gave a little deprecating view of the Maya, "if they can get K-Pop industry, why not me?"
Maya swallowed hard. She decided to change the subject, "Well, The Sisters. I want to help my mother and hopefully this is my dream for a long time, to improve our lives. "
Rian smiled and then he looked at Shiho, "Are you ...?"
Shiho smiled, "I will realize my dream all along. If I do not see you and it occurred to form The Sisters, maybe my life would be after school mediocrity. Would not enjoy college because my mother had to continue the business. But maybe if I become an artist, my family finances can be lifted and I can continue my college. "
Rian smiled broadly at them with shining eyes, "So, The Sisters still will we continue?"
"Sure!" They replied in unison. They are aware of the continued with Rian to realize their dreams. They do it with pleasure and love Rian. Gradually, they eventually fall in love with the music world. Rian has introduced a new world to them.
Rian took his cell phone and call someone. She sounds to make certain agreements with those who call her that while ers friends only throwing of view to know each other.
"Come on," Rian said, standing.
"Where?" Said Hye Mi.
"You'll see later on, come on!"
They walked away from the school roof and into the hallways are quiet now because the last hour of school hours has been completed and the students had gone home. But they stopped at one of the classroom, see Rian sliding door and saw Kim Yeong Ju with two friends were waiting in the classroom.
"Aigoo, Rian!" Said Yeong Ju happy to see her.
"We are willing to be interviewed," Rian said quietly. They move three benches and Korean journalists were also doing the same thing. They sat opposite each other.
"Rian, meet my friend Heo Yeon Woo," said Yeoung Ju to a woman beside him.
"You also from gossip magazines such as Ju Yeong Ahjusshi?" Said Rian.
"Ah, no, we only newspaper reporter, but happened to meet with Kim Yeong Ju," said Yeon Woo, "
your appearance is a surprisel At first we just came here to include school festival Teitan that it's famous. But we were surprised to see your appearance on the stage with performances by leading the unexpected new girlband called The Sisters. "
"You know, Rian," said Yeong Ju grinning, "the Korean public should know this, because they would love to see your appearance. They will not patiently wait for you back on stage in Korea. "
"Yes, indeed, a pity if we miss this opportunity and we're glad you're finally willing to interview with us. Thankfully, this rumor is still warm and the editorial office has repeatedly called us, "said Yeon Woo.
"Good, we can start the interview," said Rian smiled warmly at them. Her heart began to cheer and steps already initiated ambitious this time. She believes her star will shine again and the road to be reunited with Yu Jin will be easy. Yes, she still had a deep longing for him.

 

In the evening, in a narrow corner shops and quiet, mysterious ten people dressed all in black, gathered there in a position facing each other, five to five. They had sticks, batons and other blunt weapons. When seen the clothes they wear, apparently still of school age.
"Genji Takiya, you will pay for what you did this time. You and your friends will not get away tonight, "he threatened someone in the face of Genji.
Genji grin cruel to him, "With pleasure I would accept your challenge tonight."
"Wait, Takiya, you'd better be careful. Morisawa will not mess around this time, "said his friend behind.
"I already know it, Serizawa, so shut up!" Curse Genji.
"What are you waiting for? Kill Genji Takiya and his friends!, "cried Genji opponent. The clash was inevitable, both camps scuffled with each other and play at. As much as possible they want to kill each opponent. But every few minutes later, the stronghold of Genji prove that they are most powerful. Their opponents from getting overwhelmed and square off to escape. Genji've seen their signs, including their leader. After waiting for the right, eventually escaping the opposite camp Genji.
"Do not let taht bastard Suzurans run! Chase them! "Cried Genji, led his men in pursuit of his opponents, running through the narrow alleys are deserted shops, and then finally they reached the highway. Pursuit of action does not stop there when the enemies of Genji apparently experienced problems with them grabbed a girl who had just caught. Guy named Morisawa it swiftly and directly supporting the girl holding a folding knife to the neck short girl who was terrified.
"Do not come near me," cried Morisawa when Genji and his friends had reached the front of them. Genji's eyes widened as he realized who it's blocked by Morisawa.
"Genji," cried the frightened Mikan.
"Let her go, damn it!" Snapped Genji.
Morisawa cruel laugh, "Letting Go? It's funny. "
"I was surprised every time the opponents we face is always use hostage to wear a shield against Genji," said a boy on the other side of Genji. Her hair was black and his eyes sunken. He appears to bring a sharp weapon of the samurai sword from earlier. "Coward," growled the boy.
"Oi, Natsume, do not do it!" Said Serizawa wanted to prevent but boy named Natsume ignored him. He walked slowly toward the front of Morisawa, issued a samurai sword from its sheath.
"You deserve the title as a loser, Morisawa," hissed Natsume.
"You," said Morisawa started to panic, "Do not approach!"
But rather that Natsume did not listen. He swung a samurai sword before Morisawa and Mikan. The girl screamed in terror but soon the sound of police sirens began to approach them.
"Damn!" Curse Morisawa, he threw into the arms of  Mikan to Natsume, then get ready to flee again. But Natsume do net let go of Morisawa. He let go of Mikan, chase Morisawa, capture his uniform collar and snatch back his sword into Morisawa's back.
"Natsume," cried Genji. They ran into the stands staring at Natsume and Morisawa lying bloodied on the sidewalk. Genji actually wanted to swear at his friend, but the sirens getting closer. Inevitably he was forced to pull the hand Natsume, bring friends, including Mikan escape and hide in a safe place from a police chase.
"You bastard!" Cried Genji, gripping the collar of the uniform Natsume was about to hit him, but Serizawa and Tomoaki immediately hold him. While Mikan just stood there, sobbing fear of watching what she had seen.
"It's not you supposed to kill him, Natsume," said Masumi quietly, "we really will be in trouble this time."
"If I did not kill him, Mikan could be the harm in his hand," Natsume said coldly, "and besides I was getting sick of seeing our enemies always use their hostages as a strategy to bully us!"
Genji gritted his teeth because of his anger. Natsume feels he wants to beat up once, but he quickly refrained. He looked frightened Mikan is still standing. Her body was shaking. Genji grunted, "Oi, Mikan, I hope you can keep the secret of what happened tonight, understood?"
"If you dare open your mouth, you'll get a decent return," warned Serizawa.
"Decent return?" Mikan whispered. Mixed feelings of fear and panic.
"Prrobably we will give her to the directors of AV House, they would like to see the beauty of the body Mikan, 'harasses Masumi laughs. Mikan immediately shudder to hear it.
"You are coming to them, Masumi," said Genji was not interested, "but I would not be threatened like that. And you, "his eyes to Mikan," what are you doing this time of night? "
"I'm ... walk," Mikan muttered unclear.
Boys sniffed each other in disbelief. But the police sirens were getting away and peered over the wall Genji narrow alley, Morisawa corpse is gone. Apparently the police had found him and called an ambulance to bring Morisawato the hospital.
"The police will investigate who killed him," says Serizawa, "and if they knew we was the culprit, we run out."
"Relax, they have not found the evidence," said Genji, "leads a samurai sword was still with Natsume."
"I can rest easy because your father, Genji," Natsume said slyly, "the police would not dare touch the Yakuza's son."
"I hope so," said Genji softly. He turned his gaze back to his friends, "Let's go home now."
They all nodded and walked separately to their respective homes.

 

The next morning, Sakura Mikan still shudder in fear at her home. She did not dare go to school today to remember what happened to her last night. Though she was out night after buying medicine for her mother who had the flu. But who would have thought, on his way to buy drugs, she met with a bunch of thugs Genji and other schools that are fighting. Plus the threat of Genji and his friends to shut up about what she witnessed.
"Mikan, Mikan!" Called her mother.
But Mikan did not answer. She was very frightened. Even so, she was neat to wear school uniform, carrying her backpack and walked out of the room. She tried to remove the fear in front of her mother.
"Why are you not answered my call, Mikan?" Asked her mother a little harsh, so Mikan had arrived in the kitchen for breakfast.
"Sorry, Mom, I'm a lot of thought," Mikan said quietly.
"A lot of thought what?" Sniffed her mother did not believe it. "Teenagers like you a lot of minds? I do not believe it. "
"Whatever mother," Mikan said reluctantly. Dhe plucks the bread and fried eggs. After eating with gusto, she drank a glass of milk provided then preparing to leave, "I'm leaving."
"Be careful," said her mother in front of the pan, do not look back at all.
"I go, Dad," Mikan said, bowing to a picture frame on the dining table. The photograph is a photograph of a middle-aged men. He is Mikan's father, died when she was 13 years old. The figure of the father who is a regular employee, always filling Mikan joy everyday, eventually had to have died because of con heart disease who suffered. Since then, her mother worked hard to work as a translator to help the family economy.
Arriving at the school, Mikan saw two Korean girls who have long been the nemesis was sitting behind her desk as usual. She had long away from Rian, do not dare talk to her again. Mikan was surprised to find Rian or Lee Ji Kyung who has always underestimated by her is an artist and singer. She does not like K-Pop so do not know anything about them including Rian. Because of hostility and dislikes to Rian, she prefers quiet and distant from them. Mikan sat in front of them, no matter at all. Meanwhile, Hye Mi and Rian looked at her briefly, but they apparently also both decided to not care about Mikan.
Both the classroom door at the same shift. Mikan looked both of them, both Mr. Terada and Genji go into the classroom. Genji with a scarred face conditions could attract the attention of his friends including Mr Terada himself, but he does not care about them. He sat casually on the back bench. Serizawa, Tomoaki and Masumi smile at him, but Natsume still put a cold face. Genji did not respond at all.
Mr Terada hips look Genji, "Genji Takiya, you fight with who?"
"It's not your affair," sniffed Genji did not care.
"It's my business," Mr Terada said coldly, "I do not want you to draw the attention of all people in this class because they want to see the scar. Tell it to us, with whom else would you fight? "
"Why you want to know?" Said Genji casual indifference.
"I'll tell you one thing," said Mr Terada said, narrowing his eyes to Genji, he picked up a newspaper on the teacher's desk and read it, "one student of Suzuran was killed with a wound blade of the sword behind his back. Was found by police last night and now they are investigating the killer. "
Instantly tighten the classroom atmosphere. Genji grunted, "So, what to do with me?"
"For sure it if you're not involved with this case," said Mr. Terada little arrogant, "because kids of Suzuran will immediately find out who is the killer of their leader. Their revenge will not disappear until the killers were caught and killed in return. "
"How do you know that?" Asked the astonished Serizawa.
"Unfortunately," Mr Terada said, "I am alumni of Suzuran and I'm very familiar with the child in this paper. In the tradition of Suzuran, if there is a child from another school doing the killing of their members, then the school forever with Suzuran will always be wars, no story of peace for both parties. Therefore, I warn you, Genji, if you were involved in this case, you have to be careful around you when you're alone. "
"I'm not involved," said Genji cold. But Mr. Terada is not listening. He threw the paper back to the table and began to teach again. The class was quiet again and Genji fist. He looked angrily at Natsume, who looked calm, bot doing anything after Mr Terada suspect them. Then his eyes inadvertently locked eyes with a girl whose eyes glance back and see him. They were both surprised because by chance looked at each other. But Rian quickly turned her gaze to the class. Only, Genji confused, why Rian looked at him like that? The first time he saw a girl who looked with pity at the same time denouncing expression. Is it true that he had seen?

 

The recess bell rang, the children immediately went to exit the classroom, including Mikan, who did not want to see the face of Genji, rush out. Genji too lazy to accept the invitation of his friends to come back together in the backyard. For the first time he wanted to be alone in the classroom. He just wants to sleep again, an outstretched hand to give the plaster to the wounds and the Genji looked up to see who the giver. Rian looked at him coldly, "Here, take."
"For what?" Said Genji.
"To cure the wounds on your face, so a speedy recovery," said Rian.
"Why did you give it to me, Lee Ji Kyung" said Genji smiled slightly.
"Think of it asreplies that you ride me yet," said Rian. Genji laughed a little, he sat up, looked around the classroom. Quiet, just the two of them alone.
"Where are your friend? Often I see you sticking like glue everywhere, "said Genji.
"I'm asked her first to the cafeteria," said Rian reluctantly. She paused, then drew her hand, "Well, if you do not want to plaster it, I go ..."
Genji directly Rian held the hand and took the tape out of her hands. Rian rather gasped to see what Genji to do just now, but she remember Yu Jin again in her mind and heart. She did not know what this guy wants, because she is often treated differently by Genji than other girls. Even her friends would often gossip about her to Genji, except Hye Mi and other members of the Sisters, because they know Rian has a boyfriend and hse will not turn to other than her boyfriend.
"Hey, why are you staring at me like that?" Said Genji, opening the plaster, but Rian hastily shook her head, "Here, let me help."
"Ah ..." Genji was about to speak again, but he was silent when Rian helped open up the tape and stick it into the face of the wounded. Genji looked at Rian beauty is almost at the ripple near the heart. He did not know what made him so rustled while the distance they are so close. Once Rian finished plaster stuck to the face of Genji, she immediately went to get out of class, but Genji rose from the bench to hold Rian with his voice, "Thank you ...!"
Rian turned to look at him and nodded. She walked away from a stunned Genji himself. In his heart he kept a profound admiration for the girl. Attractive girl, she was not at all afraid of Genji, or behave like the other girls who become fans of Genji, acting hysterical, panic, and anxiety due to see Genji hurt. Genji really loathe the behavior of the girls. Mikan actually did not like them, but he had long known that she secretly loved him. But Genji did not care about Mikan and treat her just like the other girls. It's just another Rian. She's always been so casual with Genji, even were not crazy about. Genji wanted to know her, but he was puzzled how to begin. He feels proud to Rian but he was moved closer to her. But suddenly something flashed in his mind and he knew what to do. The guy finally smiled to himself. He believes it will be the right choice for approaching Rian.

 

* This is not with Japanese lyric and English, I'm sorry. Just think Rian and her friends singing it with Japanese