2

When I Saw You

"Thank you!" all of EXO -K greeted at once, bowing to every staff member they see in every direction. Sehun rises from his 90 degree bow, curiosity still haunting him. He looks over, but the cameraman was gone. He looks around, but they were nowhere to be found. 

"Sehun, let's go change~" Kai mutters those words with those thick, luscious lips of his, tugging at the hem of Sehun's jacket.

"You're looking happy today. I'm guessing your back is feeling much better?"

"Yes~ Thanks to the muscle patches you bought me last week."

"I'm glad they helped" Sehun can't help but smile at Kai. Kai's back has been injured for the past month or so now, everyone is sick worried for him yet he still pushes himself too far, going full out for everything he does. The dancing despite the injured back, plus that hardcore screamo he does for every performance. Even though Kai and him are the same age, Sehun really admires Kai. Kai is a strong dancer and such a hardworking guy, there is so much to respect about him. 

After bowing and waving to the fans also, Sehun walks back stage and goes into their resting room. He opens the door and sees Chanyeol changing in the room. 

"Gyaaaa, Sehun, don't look at me like that" Chanyeol pouts and winks at him.

Beaming at Chanyeol, "Hyung, you have no shame. At least change behind the divider fan, damn it!"

"Bacon's changing back there and he won't let me change with him." Chanyeol pouts some more.

"I HEARD THAT! Stop calling me that!" Baekhyun yelled from behind the divider. He steps out of the divider, dressed in regular clothes composed of a lose green tshirt, biker jacket and some skinny jeans. "Let Sehun and Kai change first since the three of us need to head to that photoshoot right now." Chanyeol muttered something along the lines of what a mean piece of bacon but obeys and sits down to wait. Sehun walks behind the divider with Kai and proceeds with changing.

"Oww!"

"Kai, are you okay?"

"I just moved it the wrong way when I tried putting my shirt on."

"Do you want me to get you some ice?"

"No, it's okay. Your muscle patch works fine." Kai's face looks painful but he still squeezes out a smile for Sehun. 

"You guys done yet? Manager hyung is being impatient!" Baekhyun shadow is seen lingering on the other side of the divider.

"Yes! Just a second, I'm trying to help Kai put his shirt on" Sehun replies, with a hint of a pink flush in his cheeks. Sehun is somewhat envious of Kai's well toned body. He's trying to work on his own, to gain some weight and muscle. The two of them walk out from behind the dividers, and they grab their bags, ready to leave the TV station. D.O just came into the resting room, noticed that three of s are already fully dressed in regular clothes.

"You guys are already done?" forming multiple o's with his eyes and his mouth.

"Yea, we have to hurry to the photoshoot schedule now" Kai replies, carefully walking, slouching and lending his weight on one side of his body, maneuvering towards the door. D.O takes Kai's bag off his shoulder.

"Baekhyun, can you take this for Kai?"

"Sure, he never carries much in his bag anyway" Baekhyun walks out into the hallway. 

"Thanks,' D.O looks over to Kai, patting Kai on his lower back, "take care of yourself and don't strain your back or anything more okay?" Kai looked up at his hyung, feeling embarrassed that everyone is being so kind to him.

"I will hyung, I promise" Kai nods.

"Sehun, you heard that right? You're my witness." 

"Yes, D.O hyung, I did. I'll make sure he sticks to it" Sehun grins and guides Kai from behind, making sure Kai can walk properly. They wave goodbye to the members and walk out the door. Traffic in the hallway is quite busy still as other groups have yet to perform and record, with a sea of staff members rushing up and down the hall, carrying various costumes. Something catches Sehun's eyes; a white beanie hat with green and blue stripes. It's them. Sehun's mind tells him that they are in a hurry but Sehun's body is not listening to his own command, acting on its own.

"Kai, can you go to the van by yourself first?" not even looking at Kai but at the sea of people, eyes glued to the beanie hat, "I think I left something in the resting room."

"But the resting room is the other way", it was too late, Sehun already joined into the sea of people. He pulls through, trying not to knock anyone over but still heading forward, approaching closer to the beanie hat.

"Oops, sorry!" Sehun nearly knocks someone pushing a hanger rack over. He lost it, the beanie. Where'd they go? Sehun doesn't even know why he's acting this way, he really should get going to the van. He looks around for another minute or two, but no sight of the the hat can be seen. Sehun looks at his watch and gives up. He turns around and- THUMP. Sehun stammers over, nearly falling to the ground but catches his balance by holding onto the wall. He knocked someone over, and their stack of video tapes were all over the floor because of Sehun. 

"I'm so sorry!"

"Oww... Please watch where you're going!" the boy rubs the back of his head, "it's already busy enough here, I don't need some blind idiot pushing the world over."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Here, let's me help you get your tapes.", staring at the floor, Sehun kneels down to pick up the trail of tapes.

"No, it's okay, I can do this by myself." Sehun helps anyway, he feels obliged to after blindly knocking someone carrying over 30 cases of tapes over. They were both crouching on the floor now, gathering the tapes as they try to avoid people's feet trampling over their hands. Sehun notices that this boy has extremely delicate hands. Whoa, his hands are so skinny and long? I thought only girls' hands are like that. 

Still crouching, the boy turns around, "Thanks for hel-", and their lips met. Sehun turned around at the same time, not knowing what angle he turned at, that had led to their position now. Sehun looked up at the boy's face for the first time after he bumped into him, realizing who he was. It's them. It's him. The cameraman from earlier on. What was milliseconds felt like minutes, they just held on like that, lips slightly lingering on each others'. 

Sehun pulls himself back, "Omona I'm so sorry! I didn't mean t-", the boy was frozen, glistening wide eyes staring at Sehun. 

"Are you okay? I'm so sor-", Sehun waves his hand in front of the boys' face, but the boy collapsed and stumbled to his side, unconscious. 

"Wait, WHAT?!", Sehun is in a daze, looking around for help, but suddenly no one is in the halls.