Kim Heechul's First and Last Girlfriend

I, Kim Heechul

I've only had one girlfriend...she wasn't even from the kpop industry. Just a pretty waitress back home who I finally got to talk to. We broke up after a few weeks. I don't remember much about her, except that she was my classmate back in high school. I believe she had a crush on me.

Let me tell you about this girl in particular.

She invited me for coffee one day.

A slightly shabby coffee shop from my hometown, nothing too fancy. I don't even like coffee. But she insisted on this particular cafe because she felt that it would set the mood.

It was a bad day for me. I forgot my mirror, and I had a flyaway. A flyaway! I think that was the most embarrassing moment of my life. She prattled on about finishing school while I tried frantically to put my hair back into place. She talks quite a lot, so I figured she wouldn't notice until she asked-

"Heechul, are you even listening?"

"Of course!" I reluctantly lowered my hands.

"Tell me about yourself." She made a gesture at me. "I haven't seen you in such a long time."

"Wait, you're asking me to talk about myself? Don't you watch the Super Junior shows?" I arched an eyebrow (which I had done this morning) at her.

"Well, yes, but I want to know the real you."

Before she was finished with her sentence, I clapped my hands together excitedly. "Where do I begin?"

She seemed happy enough, her eyes widening with excitement. "How do you get ready in the morning?"

"Well, I don't really get ready in the morning. Once I get up out of bed, my hair is already fabulous. And-"

"Heechul, look me in the eyes." She rested her elbows on the table and gazed at me intensely.

"Why?" I asked, annoyed that she interrupted me.

"Because dates look each other in the eyes. Yours keep darting around."

I wanted to explain that I was looking for a reflective surface so I could look at myself, but of course, she wouldn't understand. She's much too normal. I sighed and reluctantly glanced at her face.

Sweet jesus.

It wasn't the color, the shape, or her eyelids. The dim lighting in the coffee shop hit her eyes so that they shone back at me. Her eyes were so shiny that I could actually see myself. My mouth dropped open.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered, looking into the deep black depths of her eyeballs.

I saw her cheeks heat up. "Th-Thank you."

"I could stare into your eyes forever."

"Oh, Heechul," she giggled.

"How on earth did you do yourself up today? You look marvelous. God!" I leaned forward closer to get a better look at myself. "You're so perfect."

"Heechul..." she whispered, touched.

"You...beautiful creature. You perfect creation of God. YOU Y BEAST!" I suddenly yelled, making the entire coffee shop go silent.

She suddenly turned red. "Heechul-"

I shook my head, clearing it. "Hi," I replied, smiling innocently.

"So, um, what was that about me being a y beast?"