Kim Heechul's Slumber

I, Kim Heechul

"I have eaten far too much. This is over 300 calories." I d my stomach.

Shindong grinned at me playfully across the table. "That is so not y," he told me in a high voice. Everyone laughed except for me. I simply frowned upon them all.

"This is no laughing matter. I, Kim Heechul, was born to make girls fall for me." And with that, I retreated to my room. My room wasn't overly decorated. Who needs it to be decorated when the walls are decorated with me? In every direction, I saw myself. Unconciously, I grinned.

It took a long time for the manager and Leeteuk to agree to install mirrors on every inch of my walls. I won that argument by telling them I would pay them back. They didn't believe me.

I still haven't paid them back, by the way. 

They're such gullible bastards.

I climbed into my feathery soft bed, already in my pajamas, and felt for my eye mask. Instead, I grabbed someone's ear.

"HOLY !" I flicked on the bedside lamp. The light revealed Eunhyuk, who was sleeping quite soundly on my bed. My bed. WIthout much consideration, I pushed him onto the wooden floor, shrieking profanity at him. He groaned slightly and his eyes widened as he started to comprehend why I was throwing all my pillows at him. He got up in a hurry, shielding himself.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he screamed, and retreated from my room.

I started to collapse into my bed, muttering, then I realized that another human being had been in my space. I lept up, grabbed my can of Lysol, and began spraying everything. "Disgusting..." I muttered. 

After I was done, I was exhausted. I almost never put any effort into anything, unless it benefits me. 

I collapsed into my bed for the last time, reached for my eye mask, and slapped it over my face. 


I was almost completely asleep until I felt a presence in my room; it was suddenly less quiet, less empty. I raised my eye mask. "Who dares disturb my slumber?!" I shrieked.

I flicked on the bedside lamp with a can of pepper spray.

It was only Sungmin, who raised his teddy bear as a shield fearfully. I lowered my can of pepper spray and lowered myself into my bed. "Why," I complained, "does no one want me to have a good night's rest!?"

"I had a bad dream, hyung."

Okay, I'm not the nicest person, but I'm not completely heartless. Sungmin, you'd better be grateful. "Fine. Come here-"

Sungmin was already in my bed, snuggled up really closely beside me, and grinning. I pushed him away with a sound of annoyance and got up. I squinted against the light of the lamp, and came back to the bed with a roll of duct tape. I unrolled about five feet of the shiny substance, then laid it down on the bed between Sungmin and I.

"Now, this side is mine, and this side is yours. If you cross it, you will be shot. If you survive the pepper spray, you will be shot again. If you're still in my room, you will face the wrath of a steel baseball bat. Arasso?" I heard a whimper, which I took as a sign of submissiveness. I rolled over, facing away from Sungmin. "Can you turn off the light?"

There was a click, and the room was dark again.


In the morning, I found Sungmin clutching me. I didn't push him away this time.