Meowf

I, Kim Heechul

I was passing by the pet shop, and this is what I saw.

The most beautiful persian cat was staring at me with its blue and green eyes, and it was scratching and biting the pet handler. I felt an instant connection. I jogged over to the pet handler. "How much for this sophisticated creature?"

The pet handler looked at me strangely. "You can have him! The only thing he's ever caused around here in trouble."

"Wonderful!" I took the cat in my arms, and he instantly stopped struggling. Instead he fixed his gaze upon me.

I have never known such an intelligent being. "I think I'll call you...Heechul."


"God, get this cat out of here!" Donghae screamed.

"It's pissing everywhere!"

"He tried to eat my turtles!" Yesung complained, holding his turtles out of reach of my cat.

"WHY IS IT STILL PISSING EVERYWHERE!?" Shindong exclaimed, taking his newly changed sheets to the laundry room for the fifteenth time.

I was flabbergasted by all these complaints. I thought Heechul would be a fine addition to our family.  "He can't help it! He's just like me!"

Shindong stared at me. "You piss everywhere, too?"

I shook my head furiously. "No! He's an independent creature, just like his beloved master!" I snatched him from the kitchen table. "Why don't you understand!?" I said dramatically and ran into my room.

I his beautiful face. "It's alright, they don't understand you, that's all."

"Meoooooowwwwf."

I smilied. "Yes, you know who mommy is, don't you? Mommy loves you, too."

"Meoooowwwwwwwwwwwwf." Heechul jumped onto my bed and started-

"NO!" I roared. "BAD HEECHUL! YOU DO NOT URINATE ON MY PLACE OF SLUMBER, YOU STUPID CAT!"

And so, I ended up throwing him out the window.

Psh, there's only one Kim Heechul.