Little By Little

Love is You

Adriana POV

It's Sunday morning..maybe the best sunday morning I've ever had,hehe. I never thought that finally I told him about my feeling. Never thought that he's mine now! hahaha. oh!snap! I have to quick. Time to working!hehehe. Okay! gaja ana! Go! Go! Go! Well, because one of my co-workers is sick. I get sunday shift I don't mind because I have nothing to too.hehe. I have to quick or I can't catch my bus. When I'm out from my apartement, on the yard I see my lovely panda,hehe. I'm kinda surprise actually. Never thought he gonna pick me up. Because I didn't tell him about my schedule.

~~

"oppa?what are you doing here?" Ana asked. "heeey..what kind of question is that?don't you feel happy I'm here?" Seungho replied. 

"Ani, I feel better if I take the bus. I can meet a lot of cute boys there" She . "yah! don't you dare adriana. I won't let you go even if I die" Seungho said. By hearing that, Ana running towards him and hug him. "promise?" Ana asked. "Promise" Seungho replied then kiss her forehead. "come on little girl, you don't want to be late right?" He continued. They get into the car then heading to Joon's place

-at Joon's place-

Since it's lunch time. Joon, Min-ah, G.O, Cheondung and Mir have gather. They were chating until they saw Ana and Seungho. All eyes are wide open. Yep! because they saw Ana and Seungho holding hands. Min-ah couldn't help herself to running toward them then hug Ana.

"Anaaaaaaa!! huaa!! chughahae!!" Min-ah said while hug Ana thight. "Yah,Min-ah. She can't breath" Seungho complaint.

"Tsk..Tsk..Tsk..look at that. Love is in the air ladies and gentleman. "G.O join. "chughahae noona,hyung!" Mir shout. Ana couldn't say a thing. She just blushed.

Seungho POV 

Kekeke. She looked so cute when she blushed like that. I think I found the right person. My friends love her too. Never thought that I gonna met someone like that,keke

"okay, I have to work right now, annyeong" She's leaving. And right after she leave me alone here. 'Interview session' begin.

"Ya! Seungho, what happend?" G.O started "Tell me oppa, how did you confessed to her?" Min-ah is the next. "Hyung, since when you like her?" Cheondung's turn "Hyung, are you in relationship now?" Mir asked. "eerr.. I think they asked enough" Joon said. OH! thanks a lot Joon. Okay, I have to answer them,right?

"okay..okay.. 1) I love her. 2) I just tell her that I love her. 3) Since I met her,keke 4) of course mir,duh!" I replied with a loong breathe

"whooaah..I thought you guys will never confessed. I thought I need to involved,keke" G.O said. "yah! stay away from her!" I scold him. "Aaww..hyung..so sweet" Mir teased. Well, we spend time with random chats and questions about me and ana. Min-ah really can't get rid of it. But I really can't take my eyes from her. She wear white shirt and black jeans. She smiles all the time. Gald that I can see that smile.

-BGM : Angel/Into Your World by EXO-K-  

It's already 16.00 pm. her shift is over. So, it's time to going home,finally!kekeke. The rest already back home, It just me and Joon now. Well, he's the owner.

"Do you really like me that much?" Ana whispered to me. And that make jump a bit. She surprised me to exact. "yah! stop do that" I complaint. " I do what?" She replied then Meh-rong. She really like that  (-_____-)

"oppa, gaja!" She continued. "hmm..lets go babo" "hiisshhh" She just pout,keke. After farewell with Joon, We get into the car. In the car, she asked me to go to the hospital before going back. "wae-o? you don't feeling good?" "Ani,I'm fine. I just wanna visit the kids. One of them will do chemotherapy. I wanna to support him, can we go there?" "you..How could I say no?" I replied. Then we're heading to the hospital. As her wish. After 15 minutes driving, we've arrived.

~~

"Annyeonghaseo" Ana greet a nurse who pass by in front of them

"Oh! Ana-ssi, you come" The nurse replied.

"He already finish the chemo?" Ana asked again. "Ani, he's still there. It just about to start. You really love him don't you?" the nurse replied. Ana just smilling then going to the chemo room after thanked the nurse.

"Is it okay if we go there?" Seungho asked. "ne, we just watched it from distance" Ana replied. "hmm..are sure you wanna do this?" Seungho make sure. Ana nodded her head. She holding Seungho hand then walking to the chemo room. It's medium room. A lot of chair and IV. One side of that room created with half concrete and the other half is glass so their parents can see them. Since chemo has to be sterile. When they get there, Ana waved to a little boy wearing red beanie. He looked so pale with dark circle. Very deep. He waved back. He looked like he's already ready to get the chemo. Ana tried to not crying in front of him. 

When the chemo started. suddenly blood coming from his nose. Seungho quickly turned around Ana so she can't see the blood. When Seungho looked at Ana, He's surprise. Ana's is about to cry.

"Wae-o? Did you see the blood?" Seungho asked "A--ni, I just..He..just 6 years old. He doesn't even know what is hate..he..he.." Ana start crying. Seungho touched with this situation. She doesn't have any relation with that boy but she's crying for him. Looking his girlfriend crying. Seungho hug her. He let she crying on his embrance. Ana wanna to see that boy after the chemo but the doctor didn't allow her. So, they're going back home.

~in the car~

Ana didn't say anything. She just keep staring outside. "hey..feeling better?" Seungho asked. "hmm.." Ana replied. "hey, he'll be fine." Seungho amuse her. "hmm..gomawo" Ana thanked Seungho. Finally, they've arrived at Ana's apartement. "gomawo oppa, becareful,okay?" Ana kissed Seungho cheek then get out from the car. Seungho can't stand to see she looked sad like that. He get out from the car, turned her back then hug her. 

"Oppa, wae-o?" Ana asked. "You think I'll be okay seeing you like this?" Seungho replied. Ana hug him thighter. "I'm here. I'll always here for you" Seungho continued then he kissed Ana lips gently. Ana kissed him back then hug him again. She feel so lucky that she has someone like him. 

 

 

I don't know why but I feel jelaous with ana,ahahaha.. comment please ^^ thanks a lot!!