I Do...

Love is You

"Ana?!" Seungho comeback. "Oh..oppa, you're here. He's my.." "Her brother" Ichiro smile. "Mwo?!!" Seungho dumbfounded. "Uh?you guys know each other?" "Yes, he's my best friend Ana" "Mwoya..Ichiro, why you?aaahh..jinjja" Seungho gritted his teeth.

"aaaahh..so he's your bestfriend that you told me this afternoon oppa?" "Ne" Seungho nodded. "Wow..what a small world" Ana raised her eyebrows. "Wait..so Ichiro you knew that I.." "Yes, when Ana said your name, I know he must be the one and only Yang Seungho that I know,hahaha"

"Yah..why didn't tell me if.." "She's my sister?" "Yeah" "Well, my sister is a babo" "Yah..I'm here" Ana glare to Ichiro. "Haha..mian but you are a babo, how come you could tricked twice?Tsk..tsk.." "Tricked?twice?" Seungho furrowed. "Ani, what are you talking about?" Ana narrowing her eyes to Ichiro.

"In high school. One of the..hmm..how to say it..kingka?" "Kingka?she involde with kingka?" Seungho chuckled. "Yes, one of kingka at her school, trying to dating her because his sister need her help to help her passed the exam, remember?" Ichiro poke Ana's head. "Aahh.." Ana nodded with awkward smile.

"Mwo?haha..babo" Seungho pinched Ana's nose. Ana pout while rubbed her nose. "And the other one?" Seungho excited. "When she just enter the university, her sunbaes made her as a bet" Ichiro ruffled Ana's hair. "Mwo?!!! really?!" Seungho shock. "Yeah, thank you for make me sound stupid" pout.

"That's why when she told me she dating you, I know she choose the right person." Ichiro tapped Seungho shoulder. "Yahh..you didn't answer me yet" "Aah..that's right, well, I wanna know your true feeling for her. If told you that she's my sister earlier, I'm afraid that you'll treat her as your friend sister and I couldn't see your truth feeling towards her" Ichiro put his arm Ana's shoulder and pulled her closer.

"Hmm..I see" Seungho smile. "Aaahh..my brother is so sweet" Ana's poke Ichiro's chin. "Well, I'm glad that finally I can see my little sister walking through the aisle with someone that I can trust" "Thank you for trusting me" Seungho hug Ichiro.

===========================================

"Hmm..look at my little girl, oh no..she a woman now" "Yes, I'm a woman now, dad!haha" "Time pass by cruelly. I feel like just yesterday you whining for an ice cream but now I have to walking down the aisle with you" "Dad..don't make me cry" Ana hug her dad.

"That's right, you can't make your daughter crying on her wedding day" "Mom" Ana release her hug then walking to her mother. "I already teach you a lot. You'll be a good wife" Her mother winked. "Mom.." Ana hug her.

"What about me?you won't hug me too?" "Ani!!!" Ana hug her brother. "Listen my sister. You have to live in happiness. And don't forget that no matter what happened, I'll always there for you" Ichiro kissed her top. "Excuse me but we better go now" One of wedding orginazer appear.

"Are you ready?" Ana's father offer his arm. "Yes" Ana nodded and smile. "See you" Her mother carresed her cheek then leaving with her brother. 

Meanwhile in the altar, Seungho already waiting there. "Hey...Yang Seungho..are you nervous?kekeke" G.O teased. "Yah! you're the groomsmen, you should support me not  teased me" Seungho glare. "Relax, she won't go anywhere" G.O giggled. "You!" Seungho gritted his teeth.

After minutes, it's time to start the wedding. When the door is opened. Song from Kenny.G - Wedding Song ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6Bk04qlsuY ) fill the room, accompany Ana and her father walking down the aisle. "Wow..she look so beautiful" Seungho can't take his eyes from Ana. Ana take a glance at Seungho behind her veil.

Ana's father give Ana's hand to Seungho when they arrived in the altar. Her father smile and hold Seungho's shoulder before back to his seat. Seungho bowed to him.

Seungho linked Ana's hand to his arm and they take couple steps to the wedding altar. When Ana and Seungho standing in front of the altar, the priest start.

"Yang Seungho and Adriana, have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourself to each other in marriage?" "Yes" Seungho smile. "Yes" Ana nodded.

"Yang Seungho, do you take Adriana for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you apart?

" I do" Seungho turned his head to Ana

"Adriana, do you take Yang Seungho for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do you apart?

"I do" Ana and Seungho looked to each other. 

"What God has joined men must not devide" The Priest exclaimed. Ana couldn't hold her tears anymore. "Well, you may kissed the bride" The Priest smile to Seungho.

Ana and Seungho facing each other now. Seungho carefully open Ana's veil. He smile when he saw Ana's tears. He wiped it with his thumbs, " I love you Mrs.Yang" Seungho whispered before he kissed Ana.

The Wedding Reception

"Ladies and gentleman, I wanna cheers to our happy newley wedding here" G.O raised his glass following by all of the guests. "Let's hope this couple will be happy forever and always" G.O said before drink his champagne. "Thanks buddy" Seungho hug G.O. "Congrats" G.O lightly punched Seungho's arm.

"Well, it's time to the first dance, are you ready?" The MC invite Seungho and Ana. Seungho hold Ana's hand and help her to stand up. They are walking to centre. The spotlight following their movement.

As soon as they ready, song from Newsong Ft. Natalie Grant - When God Made You ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQwddVjlUvQ ) played. Seungho and Ana stared to dance. Seungho sing along since beginning with eyes locked to Ana's eyes.

"How are you today, Mrs.Yang?" Seungho whispered. "This is the best day in my life..my husband" Ana smile. "Hmm..when you call me that..hmm..sound like a melody" "Really?well, I promised you. You'll hear that melody for the rest of your life" "I Love You Adriana!!!" Seungho suddenly shout. The guests laugh then clapping. Ana just shook and smiling to the ground.

========================================================

 

"Hey....my dad said that an angel is beautiful. So I'll call you my angel from now on,okay?" An eight years old boy talking to a four years old little girl. "But my name isn't angel oppa" The little girl shook.

"I know, but oppa will call you my angel and remember,only me can call you my angel,okay?" "Wae-eo?" "Tsk..just agree, okay?" The little boy insisted. The little girl nodded. "Good, so from now you're my angle" The little boy exclaimed in happines.

"Oppa, come on. you said you wanna playing with me" "Hmm..okay but before we started you have to promised me" "What?" The little girl tilted her head. 

"Promise me that when you grow up, you won't marry anyone but me" The little boy offer his right pinkie finger. "Ne!" The little girl smile broadly while locked their pinkie.

 

THE END

FINISHED!!!!!! FINALLY MY FIRST FANFIC IS FINISHED. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUBS AND COMMENT!!

I'LL BE BACK WITH NEW STORY FOR ABOUT OUR LOVELY LEADER YANG SEUNGHO!!! <333333

PLEASE SUPPORT ME AGAIN,KEKEKE..

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!! MUCH LOVE!!!! <333333333333333333333