Babo! I'm Falling For You!

Love is You

-BGM : Fall In Love With You by Bobby Kim-

Seungho looked so shock. He was in a cold sweat. Ana looked so worried. She wiped the sweat from his forehead with her bare hand. Seungho was surprise with her act. He turned his head to her. He just stare at her. Ana looked deeply on his eyes and said "I'm sorry". They drown into each other eyes for a minute. Suddenly Ana stand up and leave Seungho. Seungho remain silent. He still feeling dizzy but his head full with her. Her beautiful eyes.  "She was so sincere. She just.." Seungho thought. Suddenly he feel cold on his right cheek. Ana smiling while press a cold bottle of water on his. 

"Take this and drink" Ana handed Seungho medicine and water. Seungho obediently follow her order. After take his medicine. Seungho can't get enough of her. He keep stare at her. Ana sit down beside him She's looking around. She enjoyed the view. Sometimes chuckled at random people act. 

"do you enjoy the view?" Ana turned her head to Seungho who keep stare at her. Seungho surprise. He just slightly smile. "feeling better?" Ana continued. Seungho just nodded.

"okay,then. gaja!" Ana stand up. 

"Where? you still wanna play?" Seungho asked. Ana shook her head. She just smiling then hold Seungho's arm. Help him to stand up. "hey,where you'll take me?" Seungho asked again. Ana keep silent and just smiling. She hold Seungho hand and start to walking. Seungho just followed. Apparently they heading to a restaurant in the the amusement park. 

"Hey, why don't you tell me if you hungry" Seungho stop his step in front of the restaurant. "haaahh..jinjja. Isn't me who need to eat. but you" Ana replied. She drag Seungho. It's an open restaurant. No walls covering. So, you can see people pass by and you also can see some ride. Ana and Seungho sit down near the rollercoaster. since it crowded, they don't have any choice. Seungho look scared when he saw the rollercoaster.

"hey, since we were here. you always stare at me,don't you?then just look at me" Ana try to comfort him. Seungho surprised. He smiling but he couldn't believe that she said that. He's about replied but then the waiter appear.

"annyeong-haseo, you wanna to order now?" The waiter asked

"annyeong-haseo, ne. can we have tomato soup and mint tea?ah and one lemon squash please" Ana order

"ne, what about you sir?" the waiter asked seungho this time. "No, that's all" Ana cut. Seungho frowned. "ne, gamsahaminda, please wait" the waiter leave.

"hey, what's that?you said that I'm the one who need to eat but you didn't allow me to order" Seungho complaint

"that's all for you,babo.. oh, nope, lemon squash is mine" Ana replied calmly

"mwo?babo? yah! I don't like mint tea!" Seungho pout. 

"tsk..tsk..tsk..look at that. You act like a child. You're older than me,remember?" Ana folded her arm and leaned on the chair

"ya! what do you mean?!" Seungho getting impatient. Ana sigh. "if I let you order by yourself, you will order americano and that will make your stomach getting worse. Mint tea is good to heal your sickness. Just obey me this time" Ana continued

Seungho feel something on his stomach. He doesn't know what is that. Is it because of his sickness or because of the butterflies. He feel so happy that she care about him. But, because she's feeling guitly or she does care about me? Seungho keep staring at her. Ana waved in front of him face.

"yah! you surprise me!" Seungho said. "wae-o? do you really like me that much? babo" Ana tease Seungho. "yah! Seungho said. Ana just stuck her tounge out. Time pass by and it's already 16.00 pm

"So, where are we going now?" Seungho asked.

"give me your key, I'll drive" Ana open her palm.

"uh? I don't want to" Seungho reject. "You suppose to be following me, not me" He continued. "hmmpphh..okay" Ana nodded her head.

they leaving the amusement park. Seungho just driving and still didn't tell Ana where they'll go. Finally after 45 minutes driving, they arrived at the beach. Perfect timing. It's sunset time. Ana was fascinated. It's remind her with her old time at her hometown. She keep staring until the sun is really gone and its getting dark. Seungho surprise with her reaction. He never thought that she will fascinated like that.

"Do you really like sunset that much?" Seungho asked.

"hmm..it remind me with my hometown" Ana replied. "it's been a while since my last visit to the beach. thank you" She continued but her eyes still locked to the sea. "ok, I think this the right time" Seungho talk to himself.

"Ana, can we talk?" Seungho asked. He's extremly nervous right now.

"hmm..what's that?" Ana replied. She turned her head to Seungho

"About today..eerrr.. I wanna say thank you for take care of me" Seungho continued. "I..hmm..Is that because of you feeling guilty or.." He try to continued but he stop because Ana is walking closer to Seungho. She looked at Seungho's eyes deeply. She's smiling. " I do feeling guilty. How come I let people I care about feeling sick like that" Ana grin then she walk away. Seungho froze. But he quickly get his soul back.

-BGM : I Can Feel It by Navi-

"Ana, is that mean you do care about me?" Seungho shout since Ana further away. Ana turned round and shout " Babo! I'm falling for you!" then she stuck her tounge out. Seungho can't help but smile brightly and started to chasing her. He stopped her with a backhug.

"thank you" He whisper. "Your very welcome my babo panda" Ana replied .

"Yah! stop call me babo?!" Seungho release his hug and move in front of her. " how can I stop that? you're a babo. You can find someone better than me. Someone prettier than me. Someone.." Seungho stop Ana by putting his finger on her lips.

" I could be chasing all beautiful girl in the world. But my time would be wasted. Now I found a girl who's afraid with blood but never afraid to scold me. I found a girl who stupid enough to fainted in front of me. A girl who has a big heart. A girl who keep donate her blood eventhough she has blood phobia. I found a girl that I love. I don't need someone else" Seungho continued. Ana surprise that he know about her blood donate habit.

"You know that?" Ana asked. "yep! I was there. I saw everything" Seungho replied. "Babo!" Ana shout then hug him. Seungho hug her back the said "Babo, I'm falling for you" Ana chuckled and hug him tighter. After a long day, the lovebirds back home. 

~at Ana's Apartement~

"aaaahh..home sweet home" Ana stretching her body. A SMS coming.

From : My Babo Panda <3

To : Ana

"good night my lovely little girl ^^ dreaming about me,okay?keke" heart

 

"Mwo? little girl?aahh..jinjja" Ana chuckled then replied his text. Meanwhile at Seungho's place

From : My Little Girl <3

To : Seungho

"good night my babo panda. I won't dream about you. I don't need a nightmare. *meh-rong* "heart

"Mwoya?haha..jinjja. hmmpphh..can't wait to see you tomorrow my love,keke" Seungho said then fall asleep.

 

 

Lovebirds! kekeke..thank you and comment please ^^