Chapter 4

GTOP activities

I'm sorry!!! Please guys forgive mee~! TT__TT

But here I am with a new Chapter for you guys! Thanks for all the nice comments on my story and for all the watchers and subscribers! Thank you sooo muchhh!!!! I LOVE YOU <3 *hugs all*
So here is the chapter, hope you will enjoy!

~ ~ ~ ~
 

Jiyong's POV

 

I really had a big shedule with TOP, so I had a lot to do.

Also next week, Seungri starts his new shedule with a song from us and I wanted to perform with him.

It was fun to work with TOP and Seungri, but I missed Bae.

1 month ago he left us, and 1 month I didn't see, feel, smell and touched him.

But we call us every week and speak about our news.

 

And so I called him today.

 

Hey Ji. How are you doing?“ He says into his phone.

Today fine, but a little bit exausted. And how about you? Is everything alright?“ I ask him.

Oh, it's nice as always here. I got something to record again. I think it will be fun with him.“ He says.

Who do you mean?“ I ask and got a bad stomach.

Jay Park wants to work with me. And since I have nothing to do and I wanted to record new songs for me, why not? And maybe it will be a good song with Jay. YG also said yes.“ He replys.

Oh, that sounds great. I hope you have some fun with him. And I want to know more next week and maybe you can show me the song.“

Sure, but what about your shedules? I heard you will perform next week with Seungri?“ He asks.

Neh, I will perform with him our new song. I hope it will be performed great from us.“ I say.

Sure, it will be great with you. And did you heard something from the others? Did YG said something?“

Nothing new... normal hard days. I heard Teddy is excited about your trip to Chris Brown.“ I say and smiled.

 

Yeah. It would be nice.“

Oh sorry Ji, but I must hung up, there is something new to do for me.“ He says and we ended our call.

 

So now I was sitting here again all by myself and thought about nothing.

Suddenly the door was shut and somebody jumps next to me.

Our little maknae Seungri looks at me excited and wanted to hear everything.

 

I told him everything and then he informs me how much he is excited about our performance. And so the time runs by and I got somehow annoyed and hide myself in my own room.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Youngbae's POV

 

When I talked with Ji on the phone I got a text message from Jay.

It looks like he wanted to meet today and so I ended the call with Ji.

Sure I felt a little bit sad to end the call, but I need to work and I can talk to Ji tomorrow.

 

So I called Jay and we will meet each other in 2 hours in the nearest coffee shop beside my hotel.

 

So I take all what I will need inside my bag and changed clothes.

I take on my carharrt hat and took on my sunglasses to went out to the coffee shop.

 

When we saw eachother and ordered something to drink we talked a little bit before we talk further about the song idears.

 

We wrote our idears down on a piece of paper and wanted to meet eachother tomorrow inside my hotelroom.

 

Then I walked back into my room and thought further about the lyrics and maybe the melody of the song.

But hours later, I had wrote down hundreds of melodys and lyrics, I was sleepy and went to bed.

 

And so the week went on like this. On monday Teddy arrived and talked with us about the songs and wanted to go to Chris Brown to record the songs.

 

It was really nice there inside Chris Browns studio and he was also really nice to us so he let us record the 3 songs inside his studio.

He also gives us hints and tells us his own idears of the songs.

 

When the 2 weeks has ended I heard something bad about Ji.

They say he is sick and can't perform the new song with Seungri.

I was upset because of it and tried to call him, but nobody picks up his cellphone.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Jiyong's POV

 

The whole week was really hard for me.

I had shedules with Seunghyun hyung and after that I should perform with Seungri.

I mean sure I will perform with him and help him to promote his new album, but my energy is away. I want to recharge but my recharging machine was hundreds of kilometers away from me.

 

And then the performence day has come.

The day I woke up I felt really weak and my head was somehow warm and its hurts a little bit. But I took a medicine pill.

 

When I meet with Seungri, he was so hyper as always and hugs me jumpy.

I only rehuged him and sit down next to Youngdeuk.

He is a dancer of the dance crew Hitech.

Our Companys dancercrews are well known also from our friends, because we all are very close to them.

 

Suddenly I felt his stare and I looked at him.

What?“ I asks.

Is everything alright? You don't look good... You're somehow really pale.“

Everything is fine with me. I only had a headache this morning, but I took pills.“ I reply and looked at him confused.

He only shook his shoulders and I payed the other attention.

 

When I walked with Seungri and the others to the stage, I felt somehow really dizzy and the headache was back.

And after that I sweat and on the other hand I felt cold.

Do I have a fever? Or what is wrong with me.

 

Before I could perform with Seungri, I got a blackout.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Seungri's POV

 

When I walked up to the stage with Jiyong Hyung, he didn't walked after me.

I looked back and saw that he falled down to the ground.

Our manager could save him before he touched the ground and looked at him in shook.

Hyung! What's wrong?!?“ I ask and runned to him.

Oh my! He's so hot! Did he caught a fever? Hyung what should we do~!“ I whined and looked at my manager.

 

Suddenly he open his eyes and looked at us.

What's wrong? What happend to me? Aishh~ that damn headache!“ He says and looked at us.

Jiyong we should cancell your shedules and bring you to a hospital! You are hot as fire and you got a blackout!“ Manager says and called a staff member of us.

 

Some seconds later someone was there to drive Jiyong Hyung to a hospital.

But, no I don't need to go into a hospital! I'm alright and I promised Seungri to perform with him today! So NO!!!“ He screams.

 

Hyung! Listen! You need to go into a hospital! You had a breakdown. So don't care about me and go! We will perform next week or maybe tomorrow! So please! I will and can do it alone!“ I say and smiled at him.

 

But, I promised you to perform with you today!“

Yes, but go now! If not I WILL KILL YOU!“ I reply to him and walk back on the stage.

 

He then walks away with the staff member to a hospital.

When I had performed the song we drove strait to the hospital to look for Hyung.

Beside this I informed all members, also Youngbae Hyung.

 

When we arrived at the hospital Jiyong hyung was lying in a white hospital bed and sleeps deep.

He had some wet hankerchiefs and cooling packedges on his neck, forehead and feet.

Also he still looks pale.

 

Suddenly I heard somewhere a sound and looked around.

Then I found Jiyongs cellphone.

Youngbae Hyung called him.

 

Before thinking I took the call.

Hyung!“ I said loud and waited for his reply.

Seungri? Why are you on Jis cellphone? What happend? Is he alright?“ He asks and waited for my reply.

 

Hyung, he had a break down, when we wanted to go on stage. We think he caught a fever. But I think he will be fine by tomorrow.“ I reply.

Can I speak to him?“ He asks.

I wanted to say no, because I thought Jiyong where still asleep, but Jiyong was awake.

 

Please, let me talk to him.“ Jiyong says and hold out his hand.

I only nod and give him his cellphone back.

Then I walked outside his room, to give him his space.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Jiyong's POV

 

When I woke up the next time, I was at the hospital.

Seungri was sitting beside me and talking to someone.

Suddenly I felt a strong hurt from my head.

There was the headache again.

Also I feel so warm, it's so hot in here.

Suddenly I looked at Seungri, who was still talking, and saw my cellphone.

 

I totally know, who was on the phone now. And I need to talk to him, now!

Please, let me talk to him.“ I say and held out my hand.

Seungri looked at me but then he gives me back my phone.

 

Ji! You are okay? What happend?“ I heard the well known voice I love so much.

I still feel sick. It's so hot in here. It feels like the room is burning. And my head will explode.“

 

Ji, listen. The room is not burning. You have a fever. Just sleep and rest some days.“ He says but I want him to come back to me.

 

No, I can't recover. I need someone beside me.“ I tried to say to him.

 

Then call the others to come over.“

 

No, they can't help me. I need a special person. Who is miles away from me.“ I say.

 

But, Ji you know I have something to do here. I'm composing my new songs with Jay. I can't comeback now. I have something to do.“ He says.

 

Bae, please. You know how hard it is for me not to see or went around with you? Or going shopping or so? It kills me every minute, no every second you're not beside me kills me! Bae I miss you, come back to me! You know why I started only to work with Seunghyun to gether? Because I didn't want to show you my feelings for you. I was scared of my feelings for you and our friendship. So that's why I started the new Unit GDTOP. I'm sorry Bae. But I fell for you. I love you more then a friend or a brother. I mean the real feeling of Love. And I need you now!“ I confessed to him.

 

There were a long silence on the other side, till Youngbae says something.

 

Ji. Why didn't you tell me that before you started the unit. Then I wouldn't have leave you. I love you too Jiyong, but I need to talk to the others. And then I only could be there in 2 days. But I will try.“ He replys.

 

Please try your best. I can't recover without you.“

I ever try my best.“ He replys and we ended our call.

 

Then Seungri comes back and I give him my cellphone back.

Suddenly I feel sleepy and my eyes closed.

 

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Youngbae's POV

 

When I ended the call with Ji, I tried to find Teddy.

I found him eating in the Hotel lobby.

Hyung, can I talk to you?“ I ask and he nods.

What's wrong, Bae? You don't look nice. What happend?“ He ask some seconds later.

Jiyong is in the hospital, because he had a breakdown. I called him and he don't feel fine. And he says he needs me. So Hyung I need to get a plane ticket to get home soon. Is it okay for you? Please help me out.“ I told him and looked at him hopefully.

 

Sure, but what is with Jay Park?“ He asks.

I will call him and we sure will work soon in korea.“ I say.

Okay then I will help you.“ He says and we drove back to the airport.

 

We got a plane for tonight and we drove fast back into the Hotel.

I packed my stuff and the presents I buyed for all and checked out with Teddy.

Beside this I call Jay and he was fine with it.

So we want to work further the next two weeks in Seoul.

 

On the way back to Seoul I tried to sleep, but I only slept for some hours.

When we arrived we drove to the hospital.

 

But when we walked in his room, he was asleep.

I settled down on a chair next to his bed and watched his sleep.

Teddy went again outside and wanted to drive to the YG buidling to inform the others.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Jiyong's POV

 

When I woke up, I saw Bae, who was sitting beside my bed.

I smiled at him and he smiles back at me.

You are feeling better?“ He asks me.

A little bit. Thanks for coming.“ I replied.

No problem. So your head didn't explode? And plus the room are not burning.“ He says and smiles at me.

 

It's better then yesterday. And I will soon recover, because of you.“

I know. And maybe I will get your fever.“ He replys.

 

But before I could says something, I felt his lips on my own.

It was a soft kiss and I replied his kiss.

 

Suddenly he break the kiss and smiles at me.

I love you too.“ He whispers to me.

 

~ ° ~ ° End ° ~ °~

 

I hope you liked the last and final chapter...
Sure I will post some more stories in the future, maybe also with my favourite pairing BomBae <3

Thanks all for reading and subscribing! PLUS for the best comments I got! *hugs all*