Chapter 2

GTOP activities

Thank you for the comments and replys n___n I am really happy about that <3 And thanks for 127 views and 4 subscribers! <333 thank you all very very much!!!

But now let's start with a new chapter!! n____n

~ ~ ~ ~

 

Youngbae POV

 

The way to the airport was really long and hard for me, because I only wanted to be away from here but on the other hand wanted to go back to the other guys. But I must go, if I will not go, my inside will die.

I took out my iPhone with my headphones on and listen to some music.

 

We are here, Youngbae.“ I heard my manager, while I listened further to music.

He walkes outside the car and opened the trunk, to take the luggage.

When I opened the door and walked outside, suddenly Ji stands in front of me.

He looked at me, but didn't say a word.

I took off my earphones and looked at Ji back.

 

And so we standing there for some minutes.

Nobody says something.

 

Suddenly He breaks the silent between us.

Bae, don't leave.“

Ji... I need a break...from BIGBANG...I can't anymore...so please understand me.“ I replied and waited for his reply.

I understand you... but why? What is so hard for you that you need a break from us?“ He asks back, but I don't answer.

 

Youngbae, we must go. The plane is waiting.“ My manager informed me.

Neh, give me some minutes.“ I reply at him and looking back at Ji.

 

Ji, I'm sorry. I must go now. The plane is not waiting for me. So have fun with the others.“ I only say and smiled at him.

 

Then I turned around and walked away from him.

It was hard to leave him behind, even without our normally hug, but I have to.

 

I walked inside the airport and soon I was crowded by my many fans.

My manager guided me to the check in point and soon I walked to the Gate.

Suddenly two guys were beside me.

I looked at them and must smile.

 

Hansol and Won, walked beside me.

Hey, hyung! Nice to see you~ We will fly with you.“ Hansol says and smiles back at me.

Oh, great. Then I'm not alone and we three can hang out really much.“

The two nodded and we walked to our Gate.

While we must wait for our airplane to arrive and clean, I walked outside of the waiting zone, to get me a coffee or something to drink.

 

Suddenly my phone rings.

Yoboseo?“

Bae, why do you leave? Come back! We need youuu~!“ Seungri screams into his phone.

I moved my phone away from my ear.

I need time and space. I'm sorry. But I have to. See Ya soon!“ I say and hung up.

Then I ordered a coffee.

 

~ ~ ~ \

 

Jiyong POV

 

I watched Bae, when he ordered a coffee and picking up his phone.

He was really in his thoughts.

What should I do? Can I stop him to go away from me?

 

I dialed his number, while I watched him.

Bae on the other hand, looks at his phone.

He didn't know if he should pick up or not, but then he picked up.

Ji...“

 

What is your problem? Say it I can help you, I ever did, so pleasee~.“

 

No, Ji. This time you can't help me.....“ Suddenly He found me and looks at me.

...Just let me go.“ He says.

 

I swallowed hard and shook my head.

But not so long. Not 2 years. Not even 1 or a half year. Bae I need you. Like air. You are my sun, my inspiration, my everything. So please don't leave me.“ I say and looked back at him.

 

Ji, I know. But I also know you can live your life without me. And I don't leave you. I will come back to you and BIGBANG. I just need sometime alone... to think about something... 'kay?“ He replies and looked at me.

 

But I need you. I can't live my life without you, you know that. Bae please don't fly away.“ I tried and looked at him sad.

 

I know you can. You have the others and your GTOP activities. And I have nothing to do here, so I will learn some more and recording new songs.“

 

Yeah, but why not with me? Please don't go that far away and not too long. Please.“

 

You don't have time. You have activities, remember? And I will be in the US. I can't promise you that I will be back in 2 weeks or maybe 2 months okay? It's only on my feelings. I'm sorry Ji. I must go. We have boarding time. Have some fun with the other guys.“ He says and smiles at me, but not that smile I love so much.

 

Okay, then see you soon. I will miss you and please message me what you are doing in the US, okay?“

 

Sure, I can message you. And please rest a little bit. If not you will get a collapse. See Ya soon.“ He says and hung up his phone.

 

Then he waves at me and turnes around to go to the airplane.

I watched him while he gets into the plane and dissappeard after some minutes.

 

After that I walked sad outside the airport and walked to my car.

Suddenly it begins to rain and I was glad that I can drive home with my own car.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Youngbae's POV

 

After I turned around from Ji, I walked into the plane.

Hansol and Won, were already inside.

I felt Ji's stare on my back till I walked into the plane.

The stewardess guided me directly into the first class and settled me down near Hansol and Won.

 

Oh, there are you. What was wrong? We saw you telephoning. Who was it?“ Hansol asks.

It was Ji. He wanted to ask me for how long I will be away. But I still don't know for how long I will stay.“

Hmm...“ They replied and let me alone by myself.

 

I looked outside the window and thought about Ji. He looked so sad, when I turned around. But I know I did the best for me and for the others too. Somehow I fall asleep.

 

When I arrived in LA, my manager takes me into his car and drove me into a Hotel.

Also Hansol and Won drove with us.

 

Suddenly I was in my Hotelroom and looked at my shedule.

I had a lot to do, but I was somehow happy about that.

Also that Won and Hansol are with me.

And the best is that I can work on my dancing skills with Shaun.

~ ~ ~

 

Please  write me some idears and help me~ But I really will post the next chapter asap!