Chapter 1

GTOP activities

 

I already have again a totally boring day.

Nothing to do and nobody to talk to, because all of the YG Fam. had something to do.

I was the only one, who have nothing to do.

And now this GD&TOP activitis.

I can't hear it anymore, it's all over the world now.

He doesn't have time for me and he don't need me anymore.

Seunghyun is already at his side, and then he don't need me.

 

We wanted to perform together and rule the world.

But now he has another person next to his side.

So what can I do? I just can wait for him, but I'm tired of it.

Should I start my solo activis again? Working with Teddy Hyung again?

Maybe... Or traveling to the US to work with other producers?

Hm... I don't know... let's see on another day.

 

~ ~ ~

2 months later.

 

Bae?“

Neh~. Ji, I only wanted to say that I will go now.“ I say into my phone and waited for Ji's reaction.
I walked outside the YG Building into my managers car.

But, where do you go? And how long?“ He asks.

 

I don't know how long I will be away, maybe I will be back by tomorrow or maybe in 2 years...“ I replied and my manager starts the engine.

 

2 years? Or longer? Why Bae? What are you doing there so long? Don't leave me.“ Ji replied.

 

I don't know what I do there, but I will rest a little bit and maybe taking dance lessons and recording new songs for me with other producers.“

 

Bae? Do you really have to leave? Please stay~“ He asks.

 

I was some seconds silent, because I didn't know how to reply to his answer.
Ji, listen. I have to go, if not my inside will break into pieces.“ I say.

You don't have to. What will break your inside into pieces? Please talk with me. I will not loose you for 2 years. So please stay for only a talk with me.“Ji tried to hold me.

 

I keep quiet and tought about his words.

 

Bae, please stay. For me. I must work now, so wait for me.“ Ji says and wanted to hung up, but I interupted.

 

Goodbye Jiyong, I will not wait for you, because I know you have no time for me. And I'm okay with it. But I will leave today. So I'm sorry.“ I only say and hung up.

 

These words where really hard for me to say, but I must say these words to him, to make him clear that I will go.

 

I don't know if he will stop me or not, but somehow I hoped for it.

 

~ ~ ~\

 

Jiyong POV

 

I work on a photoshoot with TOP for our activis, while I got a call from Youngbae.

 

Bae?“

Neh~. Ji, I only wanted to say that I will go now.“ Youngbae says.

 

//Why does he go? And where and how long will it take?// I ask myself.

 

But, where do you go? And how long?“ I say.

I don't know how long I will be away, maybe I will be back by tomorrow or maybe in 2 years...“ Youngbae replys.

 

//I don't want to believe my ears! Did he say 2 years? Really 2 years he will leave me and BIG BANG? Why? And what he wanted to do so long?//

 

2 years? Or longer? Why Bae? What are you doing there so long? Don't leave me.“ I say and waited for his answer.

 

I don't know what I do there, but I will rest a little bit and maybe taking dance lessons and recording new songs for me with other producers.“

 

//Recording new songs with other producers? Why don't he want me as his producer? Why does he want other producers? We wanted to rule the world with our songs! And now he leaves me? And will record new songs with other producers? Why? I need him by my side, he is the person I hold onto when I'm down...He's my sunlight... He can't leave me.//

 

Bae? Do you really have to leave? Please stay~“.

Youngbae was some seconds silent, and I went every second more crazier.

 

Ji, listen. I have to go, if not my inside will break into pieces.“ He says.

 

//His inside will break into pieces? From what? What is wrong? What happend? Why doesn't he tell me about that? I'm his best friend!//

 

You don't have to. What will break your inside into pieces? Please talk with me. I will not loose you for 2 years. So please stay for only a talk with me.“ I tried to hold my best friend.

 

He keeps silent for some minutes.

Suddenly a men from the set says to me that the photoshoot will continue in some minutes.

 

Bae, please stay. For me. I must work now, so wait for me.“ I say and wanted to hung up, but he interupted.

 

Goodbye Jiyong, I will not wait for you, because I know you have no time for me. And I'm okay with it. But I will leave today. So I'm sorry.“ He only says and hung up.

 

I looked at my phone. He really hung up, normally he doesn't do this.

Further I looked at my display, who shows me a picture of me and Youngbae happy together as trainees.

 

//Hey, Ji! Don't look at the display, run for Bae! He will leave you! For 2 years or maybe forever! Run after him!//

 

I say to myself and runned outside of the building and looked for my car.

My car was really near, so I was soon inside my car and drove off to the airport.

 

When I was there I saw the car of Youngbaes Manager.
I parked my car, near the managers car and runned over.

Suddenly the door opens and I looked into Bae's eyes.

 

He looks back at me.
And so we standing there for some minutes.
Nobody says something.

 

Bae, don't leave.“ I say and look at him.

Ji... I need a break...from BIGBANG...I can't anymore...so please understand me.“ Bae says and waited for my answer.

I understand you... but why? What is so hard for you that you need a break from us?“ I ask him back.

 

Youngbae, we must go. The plane is waiting.“ his manager informed him.

Neh, give me some minutes.“ Bae replys and looks back at me.

 

Ji, I'm sorry. I must go now. The plane is not waiting for me. So have fun with the others.“ He says and smiles at me.

But it was not the sunlight smile.

Then he turns around and walks away from me.


//He don't even hug me. What is wrong with us? I looked after him, but soon he was out of my eyes. I lost him. I lost the only person, why I was doing my music. What should I do? I can't let him go. But he will not stay at my side... What can I do? I would do everything to be by his side.//


_______________


 

How do you like it? Please tell me and I'm open with new ideas!
Love Ya all!