Chapter 3

GTOP activities

I'm sorry :S this chapter is a little bit smaller than the others... I have so much to do these past days, but I will update this story!
So please wait for the next chapters.

~ ~ ~
 

Jiyong's POV

 

When I drive home, I was really sad and something was away from me.

It takes me 1 hour to get into my apartment.

Suddenly Gaho welcomes me happy and I smiled at this.

 

//What is with Boss?//

 

I ask myself but some minutes later I know where he was.

At Bae's parents.

 

Suddenly my phone rings.

Yoboseo?“ I say into my phone.

Ji, how you doing? Did you heard that from Bae?“ I heard Seungri.

Neh, I tried to stop him from going away, but he said he must leaving.“ I reply and waited for his answer.

And did he said why he must leaving?“ Seungri asks.

Neh, he said he needs time to think about something and he has nothing to do. So he wanted to record new songs and practicing his Dancing skills.“ I reply and waited for his answer.

 

Hm, thats better for him, because he had everyday a boring day. So don't be angry at him.“ He replys.

I'm not angry. I only miss him by my side. But you are right.“ I say and we hung up.

 

Tomorrow where new activities with TOP, so I went to sleep really soon.

 

~ ~ ~

 

1 month has gone, and Jiyong and Seunghyun have still their big shedule.

Youngbae on the other hand had really fun with Hansol and Won.

They did a lot together, but some weeks later they must fly back to Seoul.

So Youngbae worked on his dancing skills with Shaun and Aims.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Youngbae's POV

 

It was already a normal day for me, to meet Shaun and the others.

I trained my dancing skills and learned new things.

But someday my phone rings and I got good news.

 

Yoboseo?“

Hey, it's me Teddy. How are you?“

Oh, its great here. Tomorrow I will record some new songs. I thought you want to come over?“ I ask.

You are right. But I will come next week, when we meet Chris Brown and the others. Oh and here in Seoul, there are great news for you. Jay Park wants to work with you. He was in 2pm, but he was for years now in the US. Maybe you can work with him?“ He asks me.

 

I thought a little bit about it, but found it really nice to work with him.

Also I can work and forget about the GDTOP thing.

Sure, I will call him and please tell YG about it. But remember nobody should now the news, okay? Also not Ji, okay?“ I ask and he promised to tell that YG and shut his own mouth.

 

Then we hung up and I tried to call Jay Parks agency.

They give me his number and wanted to talk to YG.

 

So I called Jay.

 

Hello?“ I heard him.

Hey, it's me Youngbae.“ I say and waited.

Oh, nice to talk to you. But why do you call me and from whom do you get my number?“ He asks.

 

I called your agency. You wanted to work with me you said in an interview, and so I called you now.“

 

Neh, thats right. But right now I'm in the US. But wait... You are also there aren't you?“ He asks and I must smile.

 

Yes, I am also in the US, to work on my dancing skills. And record new songs. So do you want to work with me or not?“ I ask.

 

For sure, I will work with you. But when and where should we meet and talk about the things?“

 

Maybe next week? There are also Teddy, our producer, in the US and we can talk and tell him about that so that he can tell YG. Is that okay for you?“ I ask.

 

Sure, then I must tell my agency. But I am really happy about that you called me.“ He says and we talked a little bit about things like dancing and so on.

But then we hung up and I called YG.

~ ~ ~

So how do you like it? Please comment <3