The Video Message

The Video Message

 

It’s 12.00 a.m in China, EXO-M is having a late dinner right now to celebrate Luhan’s birthday. Their busy schedule for today has finally done. They ordered chinese food, they enjoy the meals with plenty cans of beers. Everyone is legal accept Tao, but today is his special exception.

Luhan feels happy, but from the bottom of his heart, he really misses Sehun so badly. Because all he wants to do is to see Sehun’s face and cuddle up with him. He remembered last year, Sehun made him a romantic dinner, he even told D.O and Baekhyun to sing ‘Forever More’ by Ingram James. Even though, he feels he should be happier because he’s in his hometown so he could communicate with his family more and he had finally debuted. But the feeling of him missing his lover just ruins everything.

                “Do you feel tired?” Xiumin asked.

                “A little bit.” Luhan replied with a smile.

                “Come on, everyone! We need to capture the moment!” Kris said. The others quickly gather around in front of the couch.

                “You have to wear this” Chen said as he gives him the birthday hat. Kris put the phone in the table while and sets the self-timer for  seconds.

                “Cute pose!!!” Kris said as everyone does the peace sing, Kris then takes the phone and shows it to the others.

                “As usual, I look really cute.” Tao said.

                “Oh please, Luhan’s the cutest one.” Kris said as he sighs.

                “WHAT?! I’m the magnae here. FINE! If you need me to cook noodles for you when you’re hungry or make you a cup of coffee in the morning, I swear I won’t do it!” Tao said as he crossed his arms in the chest, feeling angry.

                “Oh, little magnae. Don’t be mad okay. You’re still the cutest one.” Luhan said as he laughed.

                “See? Even he admitted himself that I look the cutest!” Tao said again.

                “Whatever. And if you ever need me to drive you to shopping, I’ll never help you, again!” Kris said as he also feels angry.

                “Kris, stop being childish! You’re the leader!” Xiumin said.

                “Guys, we need to sleep right now! The schedule for tomorrow is soooo tight!” Lay said.

                “Plus, if we didn’t have enough sleep, we won’t be looking good. We really need beauty sleep.” Chen said.

                “You mean hibernate? If that counts, Kris would be the most good looking one since he’s attached to his bed.” Luhan said.

                “Well, he really is the handsome one.” Lay said.

                “Oh guys, I’m flattered. We better go sleep now, really. I don’t want to fly because of your praises.” Kris said.

                “Urgh gigantic person, stop it.” Tao said.

                “Let’s go to sleep!!!!” Xiumin said as he put his arm on Luhan’s shoulder, since they’re roommate.

--

The interview started on 10 a.m, while EXO-M had arrived since 8 a.m to get all makeups and everything done. They’re also lucky that the interview wasn’t that long. It only takes about 45 minutes. The MC is a girl and everyone may found her attractive.

                “Guys, would you mind if we take a picture? I want to post it on my weibo.” The MC said.

                “Sure.” All the members said. The phone was given to the stylist.

                “Cheese!!!” Everyone said while the photo was shot by the stylist.

                “Thank you so much, guys.” The MC said.

                “You’re welcome.” Kris said.

                “Happy birthday for Luhan as well! I hope we’ll get to work anytime soon.” She said again.

                “Thank you.” Luhan said as he smiled. The MC just suddenly blushing. It’s obvious that the MC has a thing for Luhan, only Luhan cannot return because in his heart there’s always one person: Sehun.

--

It’s 8.00 pm and the members are in the dorm. The hectic schedule today was finally done. The members already wear their favorite t-shirts and boxers. Right, Chen is playing with his xbox while Kris and Tao couldn’t be found because Tao had begging Kris the entire day to take him to Gucci, Xiumin is actually enjoying the chicken pao that he loves more than anything and Lay is laying on the couch hugging and eating the large pack of seaweed-flavour Lays.

Luhan then takes his laptop and turns it on. He just randomly google his name, Sehun, Hunhan and also reading fanfictions –oh yes, Luhan loves fanfiction about him a lot that sometimes, he blushed- . After reading about 4 one-shot’s fanfics, he then logs in into his email account.

ONE NEW MESSAGE

He clicks the message and it’s actually a video from Suho.

“Happy birthday~ happy birthday~ happy birthday, Luhan~~~” The EXO-K members sang.

“Happy birthday, Luhan-hyung. We hope this year you’ll be more success with EXO-M.” Suho said

“Keep looking young.” D.O said

“Keep being smart and cute.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol said.

“Keep being a great friend for all of us!” Kai said.

“Keep being lovely, my beautiful-lovely, hyung.” Sehun said as he smiled. Then suddenly the video changes. In the video, there’s Sehun holding his guitar –yup, he plays guitar- as he sings the song Angel by EXO-K

I ride the soft winds, into your world.

I go right next to you and you ask where I came from.

You asked innocently so I answered it was a secret.

 Because if we just walk together like this.                                                                                                    

Wherever we go, it will be heaven.”

“Happy birthday, beautiful. I know my voice is not as great as yours, neither my dance. Even your face is still cuter than me. I miss you so much and I’ve been miserable because you said ‘happy birthday’ to me was only on phone. Beautiful angel, I hope you’re doing fine. I love you. I promise we’ll meet again. Soon.” Sehun said as he gave kiss-bye. Tears are forming in Luhan’s eyes, tears of joy and happiness.

‘Don’t tell me your singing is not great! It’s...beautiful. And I actually flattered when I heard you sing. I miss you too, Hunnie. –I’m sorry but I’m crying right now, lol-. AndI know we’ll meet soon enough, Sehun. I know that nothing will keep us apart. I love you.’ Luhan replied the email. Luhan then wiped away his tears, because he really knows that he loves Sehun that much and he won’t let go.