Final.

True love has found me?

 

True love has found me?

Listen to this song as you read.

 

I once finally wrote again another story, it’s a romance fanfiction for my other fangirl friends; I stood up from my laptop and did some stretching.

 

“Aigoo~ Tina, when will you get your off from the computer?” I asked myself, turning to my Super Junior posters.

 

Oppa…I thought looking at the Mr. Simple poster which I bought last December. I wonder when my stories will came to life. I look at my wall clock and it’s almost two in the morning, my eyes widened and I immediately turned off the laptop.

 

I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillows; Luhan was on my right arm and Kai’s on the other hand. I’m kind of weird because I have this habit of naming my pillows. Luhannie, do you think I’ll find someone for me just like in my fanfictions? I weirdly talked to my pillow and of course It didn’t reply, If it does I will surely ran away from my room.

 

Few ticks of the clock, my eyes fell and I, myself drifted to dream land. In my vision, I saw someone with me… he was taller and we were hugging on the bed, It was the bed thing ever; That scene and feeling I’m yearning for how many years, I smiled from my dream and the guy suddenly faced me.

 

“Wake up now.” He said.

 

When suddenly I heard my mother yelling outside my room, I shot my eyes open and I scratched my head while I sat up. I was all just a dream. I thought. What a beautiful dream.

 

“I guess he’s right, I should really wake up.” I cupped my face and suddenly I felt my watery eyes.  His face is unknown to me and he slightly looks like dongho of  UKISS. I pouted.

 

I wiped my tears and fixed myself, I immediately went to the kitchen and I saw my Grandmother.

 

“Grandma, do you believe on those people you don’t know appearing on your dream are the ones whom you will meet?” I asked her as I put toothpaste on my pink brush. “Do you?”

 

She chuckled.

 

“What are you saying?” she said; I frowned.  

“I’m just asking.” I said as I spit the water out from my mouth. “… Because I dreamt someone I don’t know.”

“I do believe on those…” she eyed at me. “Really? Is it a boy?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Yep, He is indeed a boy.” I bit my lower lip, placing my toothbrush back. “He looks like U-Kiss’ Dongho.”

“He looks Korean?” she chuckled and I slowly nodded.

“Do you think grandma, He’s my soul mate?”

“Well, I don’t know.” She shrugged. “… You know, the guy for you will come at the right time.”

 

I kept quiet as I listen to her advices.

 

Why am I even worrying about this? I thought looking down. This is my first time feeling this. My eyebrows met and I scolded myself to forget that guy, I know it’s just a fragment of my imagination and too much romantic fanfictions.

 

“I think we should forget this conversation, grandma.” I said, walking towards the fridge. “I’m hungry what’s for breakfast?”

 

 

Two weeks later…

 

I thought I will easily forget my dongho of my dreams. But in the past days, I kept on mentioning it to my friend who also knew about my dream.

 

Ice-cream sarang dugeundugeun sangsang Dalkkomhan seolleim salsal noga deu- ♪

 

“Nuguseyo?”I answered my phone.

“What? Don’t communicate with me in an alien way!” It was my best friend.

I chuckled evilly.

“What do you want?” I asked her. “Yah…”

“I’m going on a review class for entrance exam for college.” She said; my eyes widened.

“Really?”

“Yes, starting tomorrow.”

 

I listened to her new news about her life right now, I sighed and I can’t admit to myself that I haven’t forgotten about HIM. It’s very silly because I think Love is nonsense but I write romance stories. It’s very Ironic.

 

“Hey, Mio…” I snapped her out from talking about the review classes.

“What is it?”

I gulped.

“If you found someone who looks like Dongho, please call or text me.” I quickly said and I heard he chuckle.

“Sure thing.”

 

Days passed, I haven’t moved on. I kept on writing fanfictions until I made fanfictions, they were all sad that made my readers cry an ocean. Many of my readers ask how I create such a sad story, this my secret: Him.

 

Mr. dongho look alike of my dreams

 

I promised myself that I will write more angst as I wait for him to come, It’s a silly promise but when HE really came, I will surely write a story with a happy ending.

 

Because I can’t write a story with a beautiful happy ending if in my real life I haven’t experienced it. It’s like saying you’ve drunk the most expensive beer but the truth is you can’t even afford it.

 

I’m still young and I will always wait for him because I had this saying to myself when I felt like I’m lonely and alone is: The longer the wait for that person, the more he is worthy to have your love.

 

This is my message to my future boyfriend: Wherever you are whoever you are… I already love you.  I’ am deeply in love with you.  

 

 

I think I’m going insane.

 

-The end. (Not actually.)

 

 


Hi, reader! now, you've read my thoughts and feelings. can you give me some advice?

I hope you like it though.