Love in La La Land

Love in La La Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

Today we don't have schedule, so we decided to clean our dorm. First, we started with our own rooms. I opened my table's drawer because it seemed so full. There are some bills of restaurant that I ever visit and some pens that already out of ink. Aish, why I keep all this? I picked them and separated with the things that I still need. When I was busy separating it I see my old wallet. It still look good, I wonder why I didn't use this wallet anymore. I opened it and YOU KNOW WHAT?! There is a photo of me and him. Our photo. You want to know who is HIM that I mean? Yeah HIM. KIM MYUNGSOO. Aish. Mian if I'm overreacted. I don't know why I'm being hypertension when hearing or seeing something that related to him. *sighed*

In that photo we seem so happy. Happy couple. Aish, what am I saying? That's already the past. Forget it Jiyeon-ah. FORGET IT. I close that wallet immediately. I don't know why I can't throw that photo eventhough I hate it.

"Jiyeon-ah!" Eunjung entered Jiyeon's room.

"Ne, what's wrong unnie?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just want to help my dongsaeng clean her room." Eunjung said and smiled.

"What about your room unnie?"

"I already finished it."

"Okay unnie, I indeed need a help actually."

So, she also helped me clean my table's drawer and she saw my old wallet.

"Jiyeon-ah. This still looks good. You didn't like this anymore? Let me borrow then." Eunjung said and she was about to opened it.

"Unnie, don't.."

"Yah! Jiyeonnie. You still keep this?" She said and showed me that photo.

"Aigoo, so you still love him, huh? Gotcha Jiyeonnie!" She said and laughed.

"Aish unnie, I just don't want to threw it because I look pretty in that photo. That's all. So don't think more okay?" I said.

"Well, I believe you then." Eunjung said and stuck her tongue out.

"By the way how about you and Seungho?" Eunjung asked. Thanks god she changed the topic. I thought she would continue to tease me.

"We are close friend now." I said.

"You two look good together." she said.

"Chincha? Well, I feel comfortable around him." I said.

By the way, talking about him. I just remembered that we will hang out this afternoon. I looked at the clock and it was 11 am already.

"Unnie, I remember that Seungho asked me to go out today."

"Really? You should prepare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter