Love in La La Land

Love in La La Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

Sunday morning, I just woke up and heard my unnies (T-ara) already wake up and were preparing breakfast for us. So, I went to the bathroom to have my shower and then I went to the kitchen.

"Annyeong, Jiyeon-ah! Let's have a breakfast!" Eunjung unnie said.

"Ne unnie, whoa this seems so delicious, yay! I really love foods" I said happily.

"Haha we always know that Jiyeonnie" Soyeon unnie said while pinched my cheek "Oh by the way, Taeyang oppa (T-ara Manager) just called me about our new MV, we will filming it tomorrow and this is starring Yoo Seungho" Soyeon unnie told us.

Yoo Seung ho? Hmm I know he is same age with me and he is.... handsome? Yeah I'm always admiring handsome boy, keke.

"Hmm what scene we have with him?" I asked.

"All of us have our own scene with him, and for you Jiyeon-ah, you have kiss scene" Soyeon unnie answered.

Mwo?? KISS? I choked and Hyomin unnie gave me water. I know it's not my first kiss actually since I already kissed with.... someone-that-I-dont-want-to-remember, but this is my first time doing it as my work. Well, since it work it will be okay, I thought.

 

The next day

Me and T-ara had arrived at MV filming location, so does Yoo Seungho. He greeted us and he seems so friendly.

"Annyeong Park Jiyeon-shi, nice to meet you!" he said.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you too, Yoo Seungho-shi!" I said and smiled.

"So, do you know that we have a.. kiss scene? he said it shyly, he is so cute.

"Hmm yeah, Taeyang oppa already told me."

"Well, let's do the best for this work" he said and I smiled.

Actually I'm being so shy now.

Taeyang oppa called us and said that the filming will be start, and the first scene was me and Seungho. It was on the street when we were on motorcycle and suddenly he stopped and pushed me to the wall as he leaned in and kissed my lips. I could feel his breath. I was so nervous and I think he is too.

"Cut cut!! Aish! Seungho-shi, are you that shy so you didn't notice that you stepped on her feet?" the Director said and I knew he was trying to tease us.

I saw Seungho was really nervous. I was nervous to death that I didn't notice something stepped on my feet and it's his.

"Ah ne, sorry hyung" he said shyly.

"Ok, let's repeat it!" the Director said and we repeated that scene again.

This second kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter