Love in La La Land

Love in La La Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

"Jiyeon-ah, wake up!"

I know whose voice is that. Yeah! Hyomin unnie. But, I just ignore her I'm so sleepy I can't sleep well this past few days.

"Yah! Baby dino, wake up!" Eunjung unnie came and also tried to wake me up "hmm, did you know Infinite will move to our dorm?" she said and my eyes directly got widen.

"WHAAAAAAT???? ANDWAEEEE!!!!" I shouted in disbelief, now I'm fully wake up.

Hyomin and Eunjung unnie chuckled.

"Aigoo, why you always like that when hear Infinite? Do you still love him, huh huh?" Eunjung unnie came closer and teased me.

"Aish, unnie! Stop it! Hmm, by the way, is it right that they will move here?" I asked.

"Hmm.... Wae? Do you like it?" she continued to tease me and I gave her death glare.

"It's right Jiyeon-ah. We will sharing dorm with them and since we are seven girls and seven boys plus we only have seven rooms, so it means maybe you will be roomate with him? Hahahahah" Hyomin unnie said and laughed really hard.

Then she and Eunjung out from my room still with their laughing.

"Yah! Ppali wake up!" Eunjung unnie shouted from outside my room.

I went straight to bathroom and took quick bath. I kept thinking. Is it right Infinite will sharing dorm with us? But how can? This is crazy! Aish! After took a bath I went to dinning room when my unnies already eat there.

 

At Dinning Room

"Annyeong maknae!" Soyeon unnie greeted me.

"Annyeong leader!" I answered and all my unnies laughed.

As usual, Soyeon unnie makes delicious foods for us. I love her, she is like umma. hehe. Unlike Eunjung and Hyomin who always teasing me, ugh. By the way, should I ask Soyeon about that 'thing'? Uhm yes, maybe I should ask her after breakfast since she never lie to me.

After breakfast, Soyeon unnie cleaned the table while the others were in the living room. So, I helped her to clean it and yes, this is the chance for me to ask.

"Hmm, unnie.... Is it right that Infinite will live with us in this dorm?"

"Mwoh?! Who said that?" she widen her eyes and answered.

"What?! So that's not true?"

"Yeah! Who said that to you? Eunjung? Hyomin? Aigoo, they're just playing with you! Hahahha" she laughed.

"Aish! Unnie!!!!" I shouted realy loud and went to living room.

"Yah! Jiyeon-ah, why are you shouting?" Eunjung unnie asked.

"Unnie! You play with me, huh!" Hyomin and Enjung laughed really hard.

"If we didn't say that you wouldn't wake up. We know you really sensitive when heard something about Infinite, or especially Myung...." Hyomin said and i cut her.

"Unnie! Stop! Nothing to do with him anymore! Please don't bring his name here" I said angrily tired being teased.

"Yah! You two stop that! Let's prepare! We will heading to Dream Concert soon" Soyeon unnie said and so we prepared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter