Love in La La Land

Love in La La Land
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

Jiyeon's POV

It was 10.00 PM, I just done MC-ing at Music Core with Suzy. I was about to call my driver when Suzy approached me.

"Unnie, how about we go to Exo Club? (that's a night club, random name:D) We can enjoy there and it has been a long time since we hang out together, right?"

Yeah, it is still early at night and i think we can refreshing after this day full of works, so why not?

"Okay, I miss hang out with my dongsaeng so much, kaja!"

Then we were heading there with Suzy's car since her driver already arrived. Me and Suzy are closefriends since we work together in Music Core. So, we are like unnie and dongsaeng because she is also cute like me B-) keke.

After arrived at Exo Club, we sat in one of table. There were so many people there. The waitress approached us.

"Excuse me, can I take your order?" he said nicely.

"Give me pineapple juice" Suzy said then the waitress looked at me.

"Uh, same with her" I said.

Actually I don't like alcohol and I think Suzy too. After the waitress took our order, Suzy and I talked about many things and laughed together until something caught my eyes.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I was in Exo Club with Infinite. Actually it had been a long time I go here since I'm dating Jiyeon. I don't like to go here anymore but I'm so bored and Jiyeon is so busy, we didn't meet today. So, I go with Infinite. Yeah! They are always come here to find girls. We sat at the edge of the club, the others Infinite were busy with their girls. So, I'm just alone until someone came, it was Hyuna. She sat next to me. Uh, why is she here? I don't like this girl!

"Annyeong oppa! It had been a long time since I see you here" she greeted me with her seductive voice.

Why she call me oppa when we are in the same age? So annoying!

"Ah, I'm just bored" I answered shortly.

"Oppa, let's dancing with me!"

"No, thanks. I don't feel like doing anything now" I rejected her.

"Wae? Do you scare if Jiyeon see us, huh? Come on oppa! I know she is not the type who like to come here. So, no need to worry" she kept clinging on me and I really uncomfortable with this girl.

"Yah! Stop clinging on me! I already have a girlfriend and I love her so much!" I said and she chuckled.

"What?! I don't think you really love her oppa!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter