What the heck is a kingka???

Battle for Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

I was baffled. What did he mean,"Americans do not belong in Korea"? Was he trying to say that I should leave? This guy and his comment made no sense, whatsoever. My life was getting crazier by the day. I mean first, I dream about a guy I have never seen before, then I meet that guy, and then he says something like this to me. What was my life? It was like someone was writing some story about my life in Korea, and just decided to throw in some crazy events to liven things up, and well it was just making my life more miserable. But, i still wanted to know what they guy possibly meant.

After I had bumped into the dream guy, I had bumped into my homeroom teacher. (It seems that there was a lot of bumping and running going on that day.) I was like half-an-hour late, so by the time homeroom had hit the 20 minute mark, the teacher figured that since I was a new student I had probably gotten lost in the school somehow, and had come looking for me. Lucky for me and her, she found me right away, although I was looking for the main office and not her. But, apparently the office of the school was on the third floor, and I had spent the morning roaming around the second floor.

I didn't even know the school had THREE floors !!!!

But, now I was in my homeroom class, here for the last five minutes. When I had walked into the classroom a few minutes ago, every singe student had turned in their seat, and had begun to stare at me. And, they sill were, but instead of just staring, they had now started to also whisper about me in Korean, so I wouldn't be able to understand them. After I walked in, Ms. Park, or  seunsengnim as the students called her, had introduced me to the class, and then assigned me a seat. I went to the back of the classroom, which is where the teacher had appointed me to and sat down.

But after the last 5 minutes of homeroom was up, I got out of my seat and began to walk out the door to my next class, when I fell face first onto the ground. My bag opened, and all my books and personal items scattered all over the place, causing everyone in the room to stop and stare at the clumsy klutzy American girl who had fell, or more or so tripped over someone else's foot. By the time, I fell the teacher was already out the door, like she was in a hurry to go somewhere. I had no idea who had just tripped me, but I had enough of these racist Koreans. All morning, they had been judging me like I was some sort of animal, and now they had decided to push me around like one. It was only my first day at this school, and would be my first full day in this country, but I already hated it.

Meeting my old best friend, and then finding out she hates me, then dreaming of a crazy HOT guy, and then getting humiliated was all too much to happen in a mere 2 days. It was too much for one person to handle. So this one little thing caused me to get mad, like I have never gotten before. I gathered up my belongings, stood up, and then looked for that one person in the room who could have possibly tripped me.

I looked around. The class was still staring at me. And that's when I spotted her. Jiyeon.  She was standing in the back of the room, laughing her off. I hadn't even noticed her earlier, but now that I saw her, I knew that she had been the one who had tripped me. I couldn't believe this. She had been the one told me to stay away from her, and now she decided to mess with me. Who did she think she was?

I was so mad at the moment, that I began to run towards her, but a hand grabbed my wrist, and stopped me. I turned and looked to see who it was. It was a girl with brown hair, and sincere eyes. She smiled at me, and I didn't know what to do. Here I was, trying to decided to whether I should proceed to punch the living daylights out of Jiyeon or let this nice girl calm me down. But, I didn't have to decided because the smiling girl did it for me. She whispered to me in English," Come on," and led me to what I'm assuming was her locker. She then, let go of my wrist and held out her hand and said, "I'm Jieun."

I was still torn between the fact that she was being nice to me, and that no one else was.  She pretty much read my mind, because, she said, "Don't worry. I don't bite. And I'm not like all the others. I don't care whether your American or not." And that's when I knew that this girl was the real deal. She wasn't messing with me like everyone else at this school. And she had just saved me from making a HUGE mistake (punching Jiyeon in the face).

So, I held out my hand and grasped her, shook it firmly and said," I'm Kendall. Nice too meet you Jieun. I'm sorry for being so untrusting towards you. It's just that the last 2 days have been kind of rough. Your like the first person who's been nice to me since,I got to Korea." She smiled at me and said," Don't worry about the rest of them. They are all just crazy, and just don't like American's for some reason, that I can't understand." She let go of my hand after shaking it, and opened her locker and began to take books out of it.

I hadn't gotten my locker number yet, or received any books,so I could only watch her.  But, as I watched her take books out of her locker, I knew that she was a real sincere person. Someone I could definitely become close friends with in no time.

I replied back," Thanks for be

Please log in to read the full chapter