Sweet Dreams

Battle for Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

That night, I lay in my bed, unable to sleep. The events of the day kept on replaying in my mind over and over again. All that I could think about was how Jiyeon had changed so much since the last time i saw her. Ok yeah, I know,who doesn't change from a childish second grader to a mature teenager. But I mean, I couldn't believe that I had met her again after all those years.

I had only been able to dream of meeting her again. I had thought that I would never see her again, but here we are today. Jiyeon and I had been best friends. If you think me and Kris are close now. you should have seen me and Jiyeon back then.

Kris is a friend who I can tell everything. But as a human, I just felt that there were some things that I had to keep to myself, and not tell anyone. But Jiyeon was the only one who could actually get those things out of me. There was just something about her, that made me want to tell her everything. But now the thing is that, there used to be something about her that made me want to open up. That something is now gone.

No matter how many times, I repeat it to myself, I still cant believe it.

JIYEON IS A SNOB.

She had changed so much and in so many ways, but I cant say that those ways are good. She's still pretty as always, but I don't know if she remembers me or not because she had acted like a total snob when I saw her this morning. It was like the sight of an American caused her to immediately to go nauseous, even though she was born in America.

The old Jiyeon would have been polite to me, and probably even offered me some food while she was here, even though we were at my house. But the new Jiyeon, well she just got straight to the point of threatening me to stay away from her. There was the possibility that she did remember me. There was also the possibility that she did remember me and was acting like she didn't. Either that or she had no clue who I was. 

When I came to Korea, I expected to know no one. I had been even thinking about Jiyeon on the plane ride over here, of how I had a very slim chance of meeting her. But here I was seeing Jiyeon again, but not as my old friend, but as a Kpop singer who was a total snob. All of this was bothering me, especially the fact that I had met Jiyeon again, and that she was total jerk.

But what bothered me even more was that, I didn't know if she remembered me. There was the possibility that she did remember me, and was just acting like she didn't. Either that, or she had absolutely no idea who I was, and didn't remember me at all. At this point, I didn't know which possibility would be better.

Maybe, if she remembered that we had once been best friends, she would consider not being so mean to me. But there was also the chance that she might not remember our past together, and continue being mean. If that happened I would be forced to do as she said about keeping out of her way at school, but pretending to be friends in front of my dad. Which i really wouldn't mind doing, because the way this friendship had started off, made me wish I hadn't reunited with her again.

After my dad returned from his phone call earlier today, everything went pretty downhill, not that I thought it could. My dad walked into the room and tried to get us to talk to each other, but no one would cooperate. Jiyeon's outburst had left me speechless and even after my dad returned i refused to say anything to any of them. 5 minutes of sitting in silence caused my dad to finally come to his senses and see that we weren't going to talk to each other.

So he told the T-ara girls to leave because he had some work to do. After they left, he yelled at ME for not being nice to them! I got pretty mad at him for blaming me for their quietness, and since i had just gotten threatened by them, I ended up yelling at my dad.

Please log in to read the full chapter