Chapter 7

Rival's or .... ?

Heechul POV

I let the tear fall out of my eye. He was too captivated with my eyes that he didn’t see my lips which were formed into a smirk. I know him the best; I knew that when he saw the tear he can’t look at anything else.

I walked to car where my manager was waiting “How was your show?” “Awesome.” “You little devil.” I grinned at my manager and we drove to house. When I arrived I saw Jae sleeping on the coach while hugging his favorite fluffy toy, a pink elephant. I smiled and saw that manager went to his room and brought a blanket “This little kid, sometimes I think Yunho spoils him too much, he was more mature before getting official.” He was right; Jae loves to act childish whenever Yunho was around. I think it’s a fact that LOVE makes you act childish.

I went to my room and jumped on my bed and thought of today’s events. I had the almighty actor, Jang Geun Suk in my hands.

Geun Suk POV

I was pacing back and forth in the livingroom “YAH GEUN SUK, YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE….SIT DOWN” “Hyung, I’m nervous and I can’t concentrate” “Why you are nervous?” “I don’t know” “YOU ARE A RETARD GEUN SUK, YOU ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE WITH YOUR PACING AND YOU DON’T KNOW WHY?” “HYUNG DON’T YELL, I can hear you.” “Whatever. I talked to big boss; he said he will send some files of girl idols, actors and trainees from our agency” “Hyung…” “Shut up Geun Suk. You are not gonna decide anymore” when was that I decided for my life? I sat on sofa and looked at my manager “Hyung~” I put on my best puppy eyes “No, you can’t” “But I didn’t say anything” “You want me to let you choose your cover girl friend and no, me and manager park will say the last word, you can just say your opinion” I sighted in defeat.

It was 2 in the afternoon when manager Park came to our apartment and brought around 100 files with him. “This is too many” “Yes, Geun Suk, big boss found the bests for you” 100 bests? “Do we have that much girls in our company?” “We have 250” “Ok, guys let’s start” my own manager hyung said and both of the manager’s settle down and started to dig in the files. I sat motionless and just watched them. I recalled the events of yesterday and Heechul’s teary eyes. I was deep in to my thoughts so when manager hyung yelled “SHE IS GOOD” I fell from my seat “Who is she hyung?” I asked while I was trying to seat back on my seat “Shim TaeHee” “HYUNG, SHE IS 5 YEARS OLDER THAN ME; I CALL HER NOONA” “YAH, NO NEED TO YELL, I’M JUST FINDING THE POSSIBLE MATCHES” I just looked at my manager “What?” “Nothing, do your job” they started again, once in a while the put a file aside, it was like 50 already. “Ok, let’s see who is best between this few files” few? “FEW? Hyung, it’s like 50 files.” “Whatever, we should start now” but before we start my phone buzzed I took it and saw I had a message from Heechul “How is your gf hunting going?” “Not good” “Good luck then” “Are you sad or something?” “Nope” he was lying, I knew that. That was it, I couldn’t do it anymore, I could sense sadness even in his text. “Hyung, stop this” “What is it Geun Suk” “I can’t do this. Not anymore. I like a person, I guess? And that person likes me. I can’t hurt that person” I said and ran to my room and locked it. I was totally dead.

Heechul POV

I was laughing so hard, this boy was funny, How could he fall for me and my tricks this easily… “What is it Hee-Hee?” “He is so funny” “What happened?” “He thinks I’m so sad” “You shouldn’t play him like that” “Come on Boo. He is so cute like that” “He will be mad if he knows you are doing this” “No, he won’t. He will so deeply in love with me at that time” “How do you know that?” “You know that I can say people’s feelings as soon as I saw them and he is just in denial.” “You know I trust your judge so mind if we go shopping? I want to buy a birthday gift for TOP” “Yeah, let’s go”

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HI

i wrote this just 2 days after the previous chapter...wish you like it