Chapter 3

Rival's or .... ?

I went out of my bedroom; the dining table was fool of “FAST FOOD? Hyung??? You spent 1 and half hour for fast food??” “You are so disrespectful, I died to fried those potatoes” “whatever hyung” I started to ate my over-fried hamburger “hey, GeunSuk. Your drama’s director called.” “Let me guess he said the script changed in the end” “Yes he did. How did you know? Are you a psychic now?” I swallowed “No hyung, Heechul called” “KIM HEECHUL?” “Yes” “How did he call you? How did he get your number” “I asked him, he said he has his sources.” “God, this boy.” “Anyway, hyung do you know Kim Jaejoong?” “Yes, he is a trainee in our company, why do you ask?” “I read an article about him and Heechul. It seems they are so close and both are gays.” “Why is it so interesting for you?” “It’s not, it seems like they are dating.” “No, they’re not.” “How do you know?” “Kim Jaejoong has a boyfriend, and he is in our company, DON’T DARE TO ASK WHO IS HIS BOYFRIEND BECAUSE IS CONFIDENTIAL.” Seriously, why he has to yell whenever he want to say those ‘dare’ words.

Next morning was horrible, I didn’t get enough sleep and my manager was so noisy. I was in my makeup session and I was trying my best to do not fall asleep under the hands of my makeup artist.

BANG

“Hi, sorry I’m late noona.” “It’s ok, Heechul-ssi. Please sit down.” “Hi GeunSuk.” “Hi.” “Noona, is that Yves Saint Luran skin cover.” “Yes, honey.” “Wow” is he really excited over YSL skin cover? He had a fashion advertisement with CHANEL. “Noona, do you think this color suits me?” “Of course honey, black is so like you.” “But I like my hair red, my manager never let me dye my hair to that color.” “Honey red is good, I’m sure he will let you after your debut.” “You know, I can be red and Jae can be blond. Blond is so perfect for him” “Yes, sweetie, blond suits Jaejoong a lot.” “I can’t wait for our debut noona.” Why he is so noisy, first my manager and now this little guy. “Noona, wouldyou be our makeup artist after our debut?” “You know that, the big boss always sign me for you two” “Big boss is the best.” Seriously, this two we are not dating we are just friends, have their own makeup artist? Why I don’t have one? “Noona, did Jae show you his couple ring?” “Yes, last night, he showed me. My little brother was so excited about that” so this makeup artist is Jaejoong’s sister.

“Good, good, one other pose and we are done GeunSsuk-ssi, good good. You can go and wash your makeup. Heechul-ssi, it’s your turn.” After half an hour Heechul came to the makeup room to remove his makeup. “So, Heechul, are you gonna tell me who gave you my number.” “No” “Why not?” “I’m not gonna say my sources names.” “Come on.” “No” “Aish, you.” “Me what?” “YOU LOOK Y.” Heechul and I turned to the door frame, a girlish boy with honey blonde hair was standing there “JAE” so this is Kim Jaejoong “Hi, I’m Kim Jaejoong.” “Hi, I’m Jang GeunSuk” “I know you. You were the one who asked about me last night.” “He is an actor Jae.” “I know, but you know that I just watch my Yunnie’s dramas, not other actors’.” Yunnie, interesting, so he is the mysterious boyfriend “Chullie, where is my noona?” “She is in the garden, go there. I will come after I remove this makeup.” “Ok” he turned to me “Nice meeting you GeunSuk ssi. I think I gonna see you a lot” I saw Heechul poked him in the ribs “Ouch, why did you poke me?” “Over talking Jae…over talking.” “Whatever, I go to my noona.” “You have a nice boyfriend.” “Why you are so annoying?” “What do you mean?” “HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND. HE IS MY BEST FRIEND, MY FRIEND FROM MY CHILDHOOD, SO STOP ANNOY ME WITH THIS ” he got angry, super angry. I didn’t want to make him angry, I just wanted to , I felt guilty; why even I felt like that; whatever “I’m sorry, I just wanted to tease.” “It’s not funny, GeunSuk. You don’t know how much problem we have just because people love to tease us about that.” I felt sad for him, what should I do now. Without thinking twice I walked to him and hugged him that was when I realized he was crying. What did I do, and WHY MY HEART BEATS FAST?

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi sorry for waiting to long i wanted to post this on Tursday but my internet was disabled and i was out for 4 days

so enjoy this short chapter

thanks to who read this and subs and make comments