Chapter 4

Rival's or .... ?

It’s been 1 hour now after that little incident with Heechul but my heart was still beating so fast… I just don’t get it. It must be because I never hugged a male like that, what was the feeling? Was it L…??? Come on Jang Geun Suk. What the hell are you thinking? It must be just the guilt because I talked to him like that. Right? Right? Right? Of course…gosh…I’m gonna be lunatic.

“YO Man, where the hell are ya?” I heard a familiar voice from living room. “I’m here, man. Coming out now.” I went to living room and saw my long-time best friend sitting on my couch and switching channels on T.v with a fast speed. “What are you doing here, Yunho?” “Nice to see you again Geun Suk.” “Whatever, answer me.” “I was bored and I was free so I thought I should pay you a visit.” “The last time I wanted to visit you, you told me you are so busy dating, so where is your date now?” “Hanging out with some friends.” “Girls, BFFs and malls… never understands them” “Who said, my date is a girl and who said they are at mall?” “Girls love shopping at the mall with friends…but you…WHAT?” “Relax.” “What did you mean by saying ‘who said my date is a girl?’ are you kidding me??? You are not gay man. Not you too.” “What is wrong to be gay, so many guys are gay these days. By the way, what did you mean by ‘NOT YOU TOO’ huh??” “No offence man, I just got surprised. My co-star, Kim Heechul, is a gay and he brought his bo…uh-um…one of his friends to makeup test and photo shoot today who was gay too. And they both are in our company.” “This friend of Kim Heechul, did he mentioned his Yunnie when he talked?” “Yes, he did. HOW DID YOU KNOW? Did you meet him before?” “Why you are super slow?” “What do you… OMG…OMG…Yunho don’t tell me you are the Yunnie he was talking about.” “Yeah, that’s me. He was my BooJae” “OMG, man. Why didn’t ya tell me before?” “Because I knew what reaction you would do.” “Oh god, man I need some fresh air. I’m going to balcony. Oh my god.” I couldn’t believe my best friend is gay too. Why everyone who is around me is gay. Gosh, gosh, gosh.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing Riiiiiiiiiiiiiing

“Hello?” “Hi, Geun Suk.” “Hi, Heechul” “What’s up?” “Nothing, just got shocked by my best friend being gay.” “So he finally told you.” “You know who my best friend is?” “Duh, he is my best friend’s boyfriend.” “Man, why you didn’t tell me? Huh?” “Because you acted like a jerk around me.” Something hit me, he was right; I really acted like jerk, but sometimes not always, sometimes. “Heechul?” “What?” “I’m sorry.” “For what?” “Acting like a jerk.” “I don’t think so I can forgive you that easy.” “How about me make it up for you?” “How?” “Asking you out for a dinner.” “Ummm…let me think…Ok.” “Where do you want to go?” “A Japanese restaurant.” “Ok, I will pick you up at 7pm tonight. So where is your address?” “I will text it for you.” “Ok.” “See you then date.” “See you da…WHAT??” but before I could say something else he hanged up on me. I went inside the house and saw Yunho watching some historical drama “So, having a date with co-star?” I gasped “How do you know?” “Jae texted me. So what you are gonna wear for your date?” “First of all, it’s not a date. Second of all I don’t know what I should wear because I don’t know any Japanese restaurant. Any suggestion?” “Actually yes, there is a luxurious Japanese restaurant downtown. You should wear some descent suit. I will do a reservation for you” “Ok, thanks.” DIING, Heechul sent me his address and I texted back and told him he should wear a suit.

At 6:15 I was ready and was walking to my car; Yunho left 30 minutes ago, he said he should accompany his boyfriend because I’m on a date with his best friend, I didn’t even protest about ‘IT’S NOT A DATE’ because I was 100% sure that he would not listen to me.

In 10 minutes I arrived at Heechul’s house and went to door and knocked it. “Coming.” Heechul’s manager opened the door “Oh, it’s you. I see, you didn’t listen to my advice.” “What advice?” “Never mind, it doesn’t work anymore. Wait here, Heechul will be down in a minute.” “Ok” I stayed at the door frame then I heard some footsteps from the stairs; I looked up. I gasped; Heechul wore a dark gray suit with a narrow same color tie and a white shirt. His black hair was covering his left eye. In one word he looked stunning; WHAT?? Get it together JANG GEUN SUK, why you care that he looked stunning huh??? “Hi” I swallowed my saliva “H-hi” what the hell is wrong with me? “R-ready t-to go?” “Yes” I led him to my car and started the engine. Our drive to restaurant was silent but it was in a cool way.

As soon as we went in the restaurant, so many heads turned to us, I felt something that I didn’t like at all “Welcome sir, do you have a reservation?” “Yes, under the name of Jang.” “Yes, Mr. Jang, please follow me…here is your table” I thanked the head waiter and we sat on our seats. “So what do you want to eat?” “Sushi.” “Anything else?” “No, just sushi” “Ok?” I signaled the waiter “May I help you sir?” “Two special dishes of Sushi.” “Anything for drink sir?” “Red wine is good.” “It will be ready right away sir.” When he left we fell in a silent again but this time it wasn’t cool like before; Heechul was moving in his chair, it was obvious that he was uncomfortable “Are you ok?” “No” “What is it?” “The man behind you, he is staring at me.” I looked from above of my shoulder; there was a fat middle aged man who was looking obviously at Heechul hungrily. “Do you want to swap chair with me?” “No, he will understand I got nervous” He hanged his head low. I couldn’t just sit there and watch him in that state so I moved my chair and sat beside him facing the ert old man. I put my arms around his shoulders and kissed his forehead. He looked surprised but then he got why I was doing this, I looked up and saw the old man is leaving already, so my plan worked and he got disappointment.  I sat back in my place while the waiters brought our foods.  We ate in peace. It was 9 when we decided to call it the night and go home. I drove back to Heechul’s house, when I parked in his drive way he turned to me with a sweet smile “Thanks for tonight Geun Suk.” “It was nothing; I had to make up for you.” “Anyway, thanks.”  Then he kissed my cheek and went out of my car and left me with a fast beating heart.

As soon as I arrived at my apartment I fell on the bed and went to the sweet dreamland.

“JANG GEUN SUK” I woke up by my manager’s loud voice who was standing at the door frame and was holding the newspaper, I could say he was so angry by his body gesture “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?” “What hyung? I don’t know what you are talking about. I just woke up” “THIS” he tossed me the newspaper. I looked at it at froze in my place because what article said:

 ‘Is the famous actor Jang Geun Suk gay?’ Including the picture of me kissing Heechul’s forehead.

 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi, here is the new update wish you all like it

@loser220 thanks for the comment, wish you like this chapter too...

love you all subs and viewrs...