Chapter 1

Rival's or .... ?

Jang GeunSuk, this name means a lot for k-drama fans. Because of his handsome face, awesome voice and his perfect dancing skills he stole to many hearts, he won so many awards and critics said that he is the best actor of his generation, in a short words Jang GeunSuk is the most perfect man in Korean or maybe even in the World.

“Oppa…Oppa…” more than 150 girls were shouting outside of the S.G.Entertainment, Jang GeunSuk were just smiling and waving at them while passing. “Finally, we are inside” “Hyung…why you saying this? I know you love attention even if it’s not directly for you.” “YAH, JANG GEUNSUK….” “Manager Park.” “Oh, hi Yuri-ssi” “Mr. Lee wants to see you now, sir” “Alright, you, GeunSuk, go to your training room, the choreographer is waiting there for you and don’t you dare to flirt with females in the building.” “Aish, hyung, when I ever did that?” “Whatever. GO NOW” ‘Why he is so bossy…I’m the star here…aish’ GeunSuk thought while walking to his private training room.

One hour later

“1…2…3…4…and now spinning on your heels... go on you left knee then right…spinning on your knees  and jump up…good…good…one more time and we are finished” it was almost 1 hour that he was doing this stupid dance over and over. It was a part of his drama and he knew that he couldn’t skip it. ‘Where is that bossy manager of mine?’ “JANG GEUN SUK….” ‘Aish think of an evil’ “come here Sukkie…” ‘Aish, he used that name again, what happened now?’ he entered his managers office “what is it hyung?” “Boss wanted me to tell you, your fellow co-star in your new drama changed.” “It’s ok, hyung, but are you sure it’s the only reason. Informing you about that doesn’t take 1 hour.” “Actually, no. it wasn’t the only reason, he informed me that the new actor is from our company.” “So? It’s cool. I know everyone here in acting department and I’m friend with all.” “Actually that’s the problem.” “What?” “Not the thing you everyone and you are friend with them. The problem is he is a trainee in music department. But boss decided that he debut as an actor first.” “Ok, I think it’s a good decision.” “Don’t be sure.” “Why not? Hyung you make no sense. Just tell me what is the problem” “Dude, he is an amateur, you are the best actor in industry, understand now?” “Hyung, you seriously are something. I was an amateur too someday, gosh” “Whatever, don’t nag at me if he ruined your perfect image, now go get shower, we are gonna have lunch with big boss and your new soon to be co-star, then we will go for script rehearsal” ‘this manager of mine. Why he is like this….aish’  “Ok, hyung.”

GeunSuk POV

When manager and I arrived at the restaurant, the big boss aka Mr. Lee and two other people who I knew would be my new co-star and his manager were already there. Mr. Lee got up “Here they are.” He gestured to us to sit. I slowly walked to my seat. As soon as I sat down, I looked up to the person in front of me. I gasped; his face was so fine, big brown eyes, perfect cheeks, red lip and milky white skin. He was wearing a smirk and looking at me directly. Boss coughed to get our attention “GeunSuk, this is Kim Heechul. He is going to play in your new drama as a new actor instead of your previous co-star.” “Nice to meet you.” I said to him but he just kept that smirk. “Aaaa….ok, let’s eat now.” I really couldn’t concentrate on my food, this boy was something. It was like he hexed me to think about him. “Ok,manager Park, manager Kwon. Now you can lead your boys to the set of drama for rehearsal. I go first.”

The whole ride to drama set was so awkward. The boy sat on the last seat of the van with his Ipod’s headset in his ears and humming an unfamiliar song.I my seat and looked at the boy “Hey, Heechul-ssi…” I poked him on his arm which was crossed on his chest; he opened one of his big eyes and mouthed “What?” “What are you listening?” He opened his both eyes this time and took out his headset “Why should I answer you?” “Maybe, because we are co-stars?” “Not a good reason for me.” “Aaa…ok, what about knowing more about each other?” “Why would I want to know you better? There is a lot about you on internet” “What?” “Don’t go surprise on me, I’m not one your fans” “What are you talking about?” “Are you really stupid or you like it to see me get mad because of your stupid acts?” “I really don’t understand you.” “I was right you are stupid. Look mister I really don’t want to know you better, I don’t care who you are. After this drama you and I would never see each other because you are not worth my friendship; go back to your business and leave me alone.” I was shocked. How dare he? He just said I’m not worth of his friendship, how could he say such a thing, gosh.

“Get out of the car boys we are here.” I stepped out of the car but a hand stopped me from entering the set, I looked up, it was that freaking boys manager “Just an advice, do not fall for him” he let go of my arm and went in“WHAT????How can you say that?? How can I fall for him?He is a boy for god’s sakes” I sense a warm breath on my ear “Because I’m irresistible.” He whispered and left there dumbfounded. How could I forgot he was there before I yell those words

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

hi,

i know this story would not have any viewers or such but i just have to post this...

have fun