Can you be my girlfriend?

I'm Just A Fan

It's been two months and you're still in Korea with Dong-Ae. It was a quiet and peaceful afternoon. You and Dong-Ae were watching television while eating some junk foods. "SM Entertainment will going to have an upcoming Audition this June 10. If you're interested please come at SM Entertainment Company at exact 9 am in the morning. Good luck!" You wrote the details about the audition, Dong-Ae tapped your shoulder. "Hey!" Dong-Ae looked at you with a smile. 

"What?" You asked with your eyebrow raised. 

"Let's try it. I mean you try it. You have to join the audition. You're perfect Kim Hyeri. You're pretty; you have the talents and most of all your such a nice girl. You can speak two languages. English and Korean. I think that's a good advantage for you to be a trainee. A special trainee." You chuckled and shook your head. 

"No way. I can't. Yah! If I join that SM Entertainment, I'm just going to die because of too much practice. I don't want." You stood up and went to kitchen to make some ramen. 

"Yahhh~ KIM HYERI! You're just going to try it. Please! If you try it then I'll buy you 5 Kpop Albums." Dong-ae said. You stepped out the kitchen and look at Dong-Ae. 

"Still, it's a NO." Dong-ae give up and just continue watching. *Well, it's just a try. I don't think I'm going to choose. I'm not good at singing. Okay, then I'll try.* You went back to the living room and saw Dong-Ae. "Okay, I'll try it. But I don't want to you to buy me a Kpop Albums. I owe you so much." Dong-ae jumped at the sofa and ran to you. 

"Ohhh, GOMAWO HYERI! I love you so much!" Dong-ae said happily.

"I love you more. You're my best friend, right?" Dong-ae nodded and hugged you tightly. One week had passed; you and Dong-ae spent your time practicing your voice and your dance. The audition day came; you and Dong-Ae went to the SM Entertainment building. *So many people. I hope I'm not going to choose.*

"Get your number now." Dong-Ae said. You went to the staff whose giving the number. "Erm, Miss?" You tapped the staff shoulders and she turned her look on you. "Oh, yes? Are you going to register for the audition?" You nodded and she gave you your number. Few hours of waiting, they called your name. Before you entered the room, you prayed and look at Dong-ae who's waiting outside the building. You stepped in and you saw a 5 judges watching you entering the room. "Annyeong Haseyo." You bowed and smiled. 

"Ms. Kim please introduced yourself." one of the judges spoke and you nodded. 

"Hello, I'm Kim Hyeri. I lived at USA for 17 years but I was born here in Korea. I'm a half Korean and half American. I'm 19 years old. I can sing and dance." *Not at all.* You finished introducing yourself and they asked you to sing a song. You sang your favorite song, EXO's Angel. After a singing, they asked you to dance too. You dance your very own choreo of I need a girl, by Taeyang. You're done dancing. *I feel like I'm OA when I'm dancing. This is not good.* They looked at you with a satisfied look. 

"Ms. Kim Hye Ri, were just going to call you if you we choose you. Good luck." One of the staff led you to the waiting room. You stepped out of the room and look for a restroom. You opened entire door and you saw a practice room. It's kinda familiar to you because of the cloud wallpaper. You entered the room quietly and you saw EXO-K was seating on the floor and wiping their sweat. 

"Ohh? Who are you?" Suho asked. *Why am I here? Aish* You bowed and apologized. You cleared your throat and turned your way out of the room but a familiar voice called your name.

"Hyeri-ssi." Sehun shouted. You turned your look at them and Sehun waved at you.

"Is he the girl from the fan signing event last last month? If I was not mistaken, you're a half korean and half american." You nodded. "Ahhh. Now I know. It's nice to see you again Hyeri." Chanyeol said.You smiled and greets them. Sehun grabbed your arm and you seated on the floor too. "So how are you Hyeri-ah? It's been awhile." Chanyeol asked. 

"I'm perfectly fine." You said.

"By the way, what are you doing in here?" Suho asked.

"Don't tell me, you've joined the audition?" Baekhyun asked. You cleared your throat and nodded. D.O's eyes bulged out. *As usual.* 

"Good luck Hyeri-ah. I hope you choose as a trainee. We would love to give you support. Kai is there to help you." Baekhyun said. Kai is busy wiping his seat so he didn't hear it. "We've been waiting for you to come on our fan signing events. Chanyeol is always expecting you to come." Suho chuckled. Chanyeol remained silent and just sighed. 

"KIM HYERI-SSI. Where are you? Number 1107, where are you?" You heard a voice from the speaker near the door. 

"Oh, I think I have to go. Thanks for chatting with me. It's nice seeing you agaim, EXO-K Fighting!" You bowed and immediately went out of the room. You went back to the waiting room. You saw the staffs were looking for you. "Ms, I'm Kim Hyeri. Why?" 

"The managers want to talk with you. I think you have chosen. Good Luck." The staff led your way to one of their office near the waiting room. 

"Ms. Kim?" You stepped in and seat down. "Here you go." The manager gave you a folder. You opened it and it's a contract. "You have chosen to be one of our trainees. You're good at dancing, singing and you have the potential to be a Kpop superstar. You're beautiful and you can speak in two languages. You have the talents and looks. I hope you're not going to reject this. This is your time to shine." 

You're still thinking if you're gonna reject it or not. Dong-ae is expecting you to be a trainee. You don't want to disappoint here. You just gave the manager an unsure nod and signed the contract. "You're going to start your training tomorrow, at 9am. You're going to be with our new trainee. Hope you have a new experience here." The manager gave you a happy smile. You went out of the room and immediately ran outside of the SM Building where Dong Ae is. 

"Dong-Ae! I'm going to be a trainee. I'll start training tomorrow." Dong-ae's eyes widened and jumped into happiness.

"Is this real? Are you sure?" You nodded and she starts kissing you on your both cheeks. *Aish. This girl... They're staring at us. Stop kissing me.* "By the way, I've met EXO-K earlier. I didn't expect that Sehun still remember me. I'm lucky! Haha." You laughed but Dong-Ae just looked at you with her death glare.

"You have to introduce me to them! I hope they still remember me too." Dong-ae pouted. You grabbed her hand and smile. "Don't worry. You can come with me tomorrow and I'll introduce you to them." Dong-Ae smiled. You headed back to Dong-Ae's house and prepared your dinner. 

-----

In the morning, you alarmed your phone. You woke up before your alarm clock rings. *It's my first time waking up before my alarm.* You prepared your breakfast and went back to your room and took a bath. After 10 minutes, you wear your favorite pants and a Jeremy Scott rubber shoes that you bought in Korea. *This is shoes is so expensive.* You wear your EXO t-shirt like you're going to a fan gathering. You went downstairs and eat your breakfast. You saw Dong-Ae was walking downstairs half asleep. You just chuckled and you  continued eating. *I think she must sleep again.* You've went to the SM Entertainment alone and let Dong-Ae sleep again. "Annyeong Haseyo!" You greeted all of the staffs and the other trainees there. 

"Oh, Where's the practice room?" A guy approached you and put his arms on your shoulder. 

"Hyeri-ssi, are you going to the practice room? Sehun asked. You cleared your throat. You blushed. *Why Sehun have to do a fan service like this? I can't take this. I want to scream.* You and Sehun headed to the practice room and the EXO-K members are staring at you and Sehun. *Oh, wae? Why are they looking at us?* 

"Why are you with Hyeri?" Baekhyun asked. 

"I saw her at the ground floor. She's going here too so we just came together." Sehun answered. 

"Okay! Get ready. Please come forward as I call your name. You'll be group into three. 2 members of EXO-K each group and they're going to teach you a dance. It's going to be a challenge to you guys. All of you will pick a number and it contains the title of EXO's song. Example, if you pick History, you have to memorize the full choreography of that song. Please don't be a crazy fan girl here. You're here to train and train only. Let's start, Kim Hyeri. Please pick." You came forward and picked the number 1. Luckily, you got History. 

Nothing to worry about, you already perfect the dance. *Hahaha. I think I have a good luck today.* "Ms. Kim, Sehun and Suho who's going to teach you the dance. The 5 names that I'll call will be part of Hyeri's group." The choreographer called the 5 girls that were going to be in my group. About 4 hours of practicing, all of you were tired. Sehun and Suho gave you a 5 minutes water break. *This is going to be a tiring day. I didn't know that they're so strict when it comes to the choreography. Sehun seated beside you. "It's tiring right?" You nodded. "Actually, you're good. We've just spent 4 hours but you already perfect the 1st part." Sehun smiled at you. *Honestly, I already memorized it. I'm one of your crazy fans.* 

5 minutes had passed and all of you have to get back on practicing.

------

It's already 6:35pm. You had been training for 3 months in SMEnt.

You went home and washed up. You immediately went into your bed and fall asleep. *It's so tiring but when I see Sehun, I can't feel it. He's so handsome and nice.* You shut your eyes and your phone rang. "Omo! Sehun call me?" You answered the phone and greeted him. "Hello Sehun-ssi." 

"What are you doing now? Did I disturb you? I think you're too tired. Maybe I'll just talk to you tomorrow. I'm sorry." Sehun said. 

"No! It's okay. I'm just playing with my laptop now." You pretended that you're not tired and wanted to sleep. 

"I see. Can you come tomorrow morning at the SM Building? Erm, 6:30 am. If it's okay?" Sehun asked.

"Oh why? Am I going to practice that early? Did I do mistakes today?" You asked.

"It's not about the training." Sehun said. 

"Really? But what am I going to do at the SM tomorrow morning?" 

"It's a secret. See you tomorrow. Don't be late! Good night! Sweet dreams." Sehun hanged up and you sighed. *What is this all about? I think he's just kidding. Going to the SMEnt. early in the morning is not a joke. And we don't have any dance practice tomorrow. I'll see if I'm going.* You put your phone on your night table and fell asleep.

You woke up at exact 5:00am and washed up. Dong-ae was still sleeping. You wrapped the towel on your body and went to your room and changed to a formal dress. "Woah, wait. Why am I wearing those dress and a doll shoes? Aish. No matter what happens, I'm not going to practice today." You reached the SMEnt. at 6:25am. You call Sehun but he's not answering your call. You just went to the practice room but it's locked. "Huh? Why is it locked? No one locked this before? Don't tell me there's a ghost in here?" 

"Ghost?" You turned your look and shout. 

"KYAAAAH~ Please! There's no ghost in here. Don't eat me." You shut your eyes and keep shouting. 

"No one can hear you. We're the only person here. Yah, don't be scared. It's me, Sehun." You slowly opened your eyes and you saw Sehun standing in front of you. You sighed and hit him slightly. 

"Yah! Mr.Oh! Don't dare to scare me like that." Sehun chuckled and look at you. 

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry. By the way, ghost doesn't eat human." You looked at him with your death glare. "Okay okay. Let's come it. But you have to shut your eyes and I'll put a hankie. It's a surprise." You did what Sehun told you. "Okay, let's go." You can touch the door behind you. Sehun left you standing there.

"Sehun-ah, where are you?" You asked. 

"I'm here. Don't worry." Sehun answered. "You can take of the hankie now." You took of the handerkchief and slowly opened your eyes to get used of the light. You blinked several times. You saw a table covered by a red and white cloth. There's a red rose petals surrounds you. A wine glass with champagne. Sehun gave you a flower bouquet. Still, you just stand there and don't know what to do. "Hyeri-ssi? Are you okay?" You blinked your eyes and looked at Sehun. Sehun gave you a huge smile. You took the flower bouquet and Sehun invited you to take a seat. *What's happening?* 

Sehun pulled the chair and you seated. You put the flowers on your lap and looked at the practice room carefully. Sehun get out of the room and came back holding a plates of a beef steak. *No way. STEAK. This. Is. Killing. Me. Now.! What's going on?* Sehun put the plates on the table and seated. "Hey, what's going on?" Sehun smirked. 

"This is just a simple breakfast with my special friend and a special fan." Sehun joked. "Just kidding. You'll know it later." You was busy eating when Sehun get out of his seat and kneeled down in front of you. He gets a red box from his pocket and opened it. "Hyeri-ssi, will you be my girlfriend?" You're eyes widened and just looked at him. You saw a cute couple ring. *Is he crazy?* "You might tell that I'm crazy. You don't know how much I feel when I'm with you. Hyeri-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" 

You stood up and pulled him up. "Yah, don't kneel." Sehun shook his head and remained kneeling. "Sehun-ssi, I'm just a crazy fan of yours. I'm not perfect to be your girlfriend. I'm just a fan. I didn't expect that a popular idol like would do this to a fan like me." You said. 

"No. You're special. You've been our fan since we debuted. When I saw you on our first fan signing event I didn't expect that I'm going to fell in love with you. They called it, Love at first sight. That's how I feel." Sehun said while kneeling down on you. You can see the sincerity in his eyes. You can hide that you're in love in him too. You nodded and Sehun stood up. He hugged you tightly. He let you go and get the ring from the box and wear it to your ring finger. 

"I don't want to be a bother to your life. I'm just going to ruin your image. Your fans might kill me if they know that you have a girlfriend who had been a trainee in SM Entertainment." You chuckled. 

"Yah, don't worry about that. They're not going to find out about this." Sehun gave you his killer smile and hold your hand. You blushed and he pinched your cheeks. After a few minutes, you and Sehun were done eating. You and Sehun secretly went to a beach. Good thing there's nothing on their but the only the two of you. You and Sehun seated on a rock. Sehun was holding your hand while your head is in his shoulder. You shut your eyes and fell asleep. 

Sehun tilted his head and check if you're asleep. Sehun smiled and happily looking at you smiling. About 30 minutes, you woke up and you saw Sehun fell asleep too. *Omo. He fell asleep.* You carefully put his head from your shoulder but Sehun woke up. "Oh, you're awake." 

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" Sehun shook his head. You stood up and took of your shoes. You grabbed Sehun's hand and you splashed water to him. 

"Uhuh, so do you want to play with me?" You continued splashing of water to him. He ran at you and he locked her arms on your waist. 

"Let me go." You and Sehun were laughing. You're trying to escape from him but he's too strong. You and Sehun fell and the two of you got wet. You immediately ran but Sehun grabbed your hand and kissed you. "Hyeri-ah, saranghae." He whispered. "I love you too." You answered and he hugged you tightly. 

----

1 month had passed. 

You, Sehun and the rest of EXO members already know the secret relationship between you and Sehun. Everything is fine. The fans didn't know about the relationship you and Sehun. 

 

"Don't lose hope. There's a possibility, that you can be one of the K-Artist's  Future girlfriend."