Who Should Respect Who?

It's His Personality (Shinhwa)

Hyesung’s POV

‘Why aren’t you doing anything? Are you just following me?’ I wondered.

“Is your room on the 6th floor too?” I asked him.

“Huh?” He didn’t seem to answer but instead he seemed confused.

“I’m following you to go to your room.” He said calmly.

“What?!” I was shocked.

“What? Why? Don’t you have your own room where your belongings are?” I said to him since he came to my work place empty handed so he must have gotten a room for himself.

“I didn’t bring anything.” Was all he said.

“Huh~.” My jaw dropped. The doors of the elevator opened and there was a lot of people waiting to come in so I dragged Junjin out of there so that we could talk.

“W-what do you mean? You came here empty handed?!” I went wide eyes.

“Yeah.” He nodded calmly.

“What were you thinking?!” I shouted.

“Just getting you back to Seoul.” He said with a straight face.

‘Why are you such an idiot?!’ I shouted in my head.

“Aish~ Then go back, since you didn’t bring anything.” I shouted.

“I said I’m not going back without you.” He said back. Something about him though was different then usual. I can’t put my finger on it though. I guess he doesn’t have a serious dark aura around him.

“Then go rent a room for yourself.” I said as I walked to my room madly.

‘He’ll just have to buy his own clothes and personal things for the week.’ I thought as I ignored his presence.

“Hyesung~!” He followed me. I took the key out and opened the door. I was about to close it when he pushed himself inside.

“Yah! What is it now? This is a single bedroom and I rented it out. You are a hallyu star. You have a ton of money so go rent a room out yourself!” I stared at him. He just had a helpless face.

“I didn’t bring any money.” He said before giving me a goofy smile.

‘Are you really smiling?’ I thought.

“You’ve got to be kidding…” I said tiredly.

“No I’m not, I didn't bring any credit cards with me.” He said smiling.

‘This is Junjin right? How can he give a smile like that?’ I was surprised. After a moment of sorting things out I finally snapped back into the situation.

“Why would you take a flight here with no belongings and money?! How did you get to my work place then?!” I shouted madly.

“I was only thinking of getting to back and I took a taxi with the spare cash I had in my pocket.” He pouted.

‘What? Is he acting cute?’ I was shocked.

“Did you eat something bad?” I asked making him clear his throat.

“N-no, so can I just share this room with you since I have no where else to go?” He said in his normal self.

“What do you think my answer would be?” I crossed my arms.

“Umm yes since you wouldn’t want me, a hallyu idol, to sleep outside in the cold alone.” He smirked.

“Exactly, and I don’t have enough money to rent out another room for you.”

“So, I get to sleep with.”

“Yah, don’t say that! We are just sharing the room. Also there’s only one bed so how is going to work?” I sat down on the bed.

“One of us can sleep on the floor.” He said smiling.

“If you agree to that then you sleep on the floor.” I said straightforwardly. After all I already quit and uncle terminated my contract so he’s not my boss.

“How can you let your boss sleep on the floor!” He shouted madly but he didn’t have that usual scary-seriousness facial expression. He sat down right next to me on the bed.

“I already quit so you are no longer my boss.” I said back making him quiet.

“I haven’t terminated your contract yet!” He said confidently.

“You didn’t but your manager did!” I smiled.

“How are you sure?” He asked me.

“Call him then.” I said to him. He immediately took out his phone and dialed his manager’s number.

“Hello Junjin, yah where are you?!” I heard on the other line.

‘So he came here without  uncle knowing? Pretty daring, but then again it’s Junjin so he would do anything.’ I said in my head.

“Did you terminate Hyesung’s contract?” He asked ignoring his manager’s question.

“Yes, I did this morning. Now tell me where are you?” He asked once more.

“See?” I smiled widely. He seemed very pissed off.

“Aish~ Why would you do that before asking me?! Oh and I’m going to stay in Jeju for a week, take care of my schedule. Bye” He said and hung up. He even turned his phone off since he knew uncle was going to call back and ask why in the world is he in Jeju Island.

“So?” I smiled as I crossed my arms.

“Umm. Hyesung~” He called out my name softly.

‘Why is he acting this way? Did something happened to him when he came over here?’ I thought. He was not his usual self. It’s not bad or anything in fact this side of him was a lot better than the usual Junjin.

“Ummm~ man-to-man speaking~” He smiled as he clapped his hands. I was anticipating on what he was going to say.

“How about we sleep together?” he smiled

“ARE YOU CRAZY?!” I shouted loudly as I stood up. Everyone in the hallway must have heard me.

“You already said man-to-man and you suggested sleeping together?! What do you think my answer would be” I was getting frustrated.

“No? Well definitely a man and a woman can’t sleep together so I thought that two men would be alright!” He said back.

“How about you let you hyung sleep on the bed?” I said to him.

“I’ve been working too uh wait hyung? Who’s my hyung? You?!” He seemed clueless.

“After months of me working for you and you don’t even know that I’m your hyung?!” I feel like my throat was going to explode after all of these shouting.

“Whens your birthday? He asked.

“November 27,1979 and yours is August 19,1980 so I am almost a year older then you”

“Seriously, this princess baby-face is older then me?” He stared at me and smile.

‘Princess baby-face?’ I was surprise

“So are you sleeping on the floor or not?” I crossed my arms once again.

“Yes, I’ll sleep on the floor and let your fragile body sleep on the bed.” He said teasing me.

“Since when did you learn teasing people?!” I still shouted.

“Because it’s you.” He smiled.

“Aish! Go take a shower!” I wanted him away so that I can have some quiet time.

“Do you really want to see me that badly?”

“Yah!” I felt like my head was going to explode.

“Okay-okay, I’ll go!” He said running into the bathroom. He was actually pretty cute.

“What’s gotten into him?” I giggled even though I was frustrated by him.

“Why is he suddenly nicer and has humor in him?” I asked out loud.

Maybe because he regrets me leaving him and wants me to go back to work for him.’ I thought. I then just concentrated on finishing unpacking my belongings. I then began thinking that what if I can’t control my feelings. We are staying in the same room. If he knows that I like him, then he’ll for sure get mad and leave.

“Hey wait a second wouldn’t that be better?” I asked myself. I just shook it off since that was  silly idea. I then continue organizing the room since I’ll be staying here for a week.

“What kind of idiot doesn’t bring anything on a trip.” I mumbled.

“Hyesung~!” He called my name. I turned around to see him and soaked. All that he had was a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Wah~ AISH!” I quickly turned around as I covered my eyes.

‘Do you want my feelings to be uncovered just like that?’ I shouted in my head.

“Can I borrow a pair of your clothes?” He asked.

“Why didn’t you get a pair before taking a shower?!” I said not looking at him.

“You were the one telling me to take a shower right away!” He said back.

“Aish~” I went into the closet to get a pair of my pajamas and handed to him as I looked away.

“Don’t you want to see my body?” He walked around me making me see him.

“Yah, go change!” I shouted which made him go back into the bathroom.

“Wah~ tonight is going to be a long night~” I sighed. I’ve been yelling at him ever since he set foot in this room. Well more like ever since he arrived here. Once he was done it was my turn to take a shower since it was getting late.

“I’m going to take a shower now.” I said grabbing the things I needed.

“Want me to wash your back?” He joked.

“No, just stay put.” I said as I slammed the bathroom door shut. After a relaxing bath to calm down after all that yelling I was ready to meet Junjin once again.

“I don’t know how these 7 days are going to go by.” I rubbed my forehead. I opened the door and walked out to the bedroom. Junjin was sitting on the bed reading something.

“Was it a good bath?” He asked me smiling cutely before looking back into

“Y-yeah.” I was speechless by his actions. I walked over to see what he was reading only to find out that it was my journal.

“YAH! Why are you looking through my things!” I shouted. Just when I thought that I could relax after a nice bath.

“Is ‘Why did you call’ a song lyric that you made?” He ask

‘Ah~ so embarrassing,’

“I-I just wrote it for fun. It’s none of your business” I said putting in the drawer and closing it roughly

“So it is isn’t it, sing for me!” He demanded.

“No” I avoided him.

“Please, Hyesung hyung~” He called me hyung for the first time. I just walked around the bed and sat behind him, back-to-back, as I dried my hair. I looked out the wide window to see that it was dark outside but what caught my attention was Junjin’s reflection.

“I want to hear your singing voice. You’ve always heard my voice, now it’s my turn to hear yours. You have a lovely voice and it would be great if you sang a song.” He said. Deep down in the inside I actually wanted to sing for him since he asked me sincerely.

“Huh~” I gave a big breathe out as I dropped my arms down on my lap.

Romanization:                                                                                                       English Translation:

Wae jeonhwa haesseo kkeutnae amu maldo haji mot hal geol

Wae jeonhwa haesseo kkeutnae niga meonjeo nunmul heullil geol

Wae jeonhwa haesseo

 

Wae mari eobseo da nae jalmosinde mianhae

 

Geureoke uri dureun hanchameul ureotjanha

Suhwagireul butjapgo nunmuri meomchul ttaekkaji

Ijeya al geot gata eolmana saranghaenneunji

Mianhae saranghae urin dasi saranghaeyahae

 

Harurado neoreul ijeobon jeok eopdeon nainde

Han sungando

Neowa ibyeolhan jeok eomneun nainde

Wae geojitmalman

 

Geureoke uri dureun hanchameul ureotjanha

Suhwagireul butjapgo nunmuri meomchul ttaekkaji

Ijeya al geot gata eolmana saranghaenneunji

Mianhae saranghae urin dasi saranghaeyahae

 

Urin dareun gose itjiman

Urin neul gateun mameuro geuriwohajanha

Ireoke saranghajanha

 

Jeomanchi niga boyeo jeomanchi niga deullyeo

Neomuna haengbokhaetdeon uriui moseupdeulkkaji

Ireoke geuriunde ireoke saranghaneunde

Eotteoke heeojyeo urin dasi saranghaeyahae

 

Urin dasi saranghaeyahae

Urin dasi saranghaeyahae

Urin dasi saranghaeyahae

 

Oh, why did you call…
Hello?
Just a whisper
echoed in my ear

Oh, why did you call…
So long…
That’s all you said
after all we’ve shared

Oh, why did you call…

 

What is the use in
calling me just to say
“I’m sorry…”

 

Already made up your mind, no longer here by my side


Then there is no need to hide, just what you’re feeling now inside

My pains will never subside
yet I still wish to see your smile


You know that I love you, I simply can’t bear to say good-bye

 

I was a fool…
To think
the love we had
is everlasting

I was so wrong…

And now
no choice but to
face reality

Oh, why break my heart…

 

Already made up your mind, no longer here by my side


Then there is no need to hide, just what you’re feeling now inside

My pains will never subside
yet I still wish to see your smile


You know that I love you, I simply can’t bear to say good-bye

 

Even though time could be so unkind


It can’t erase my memories
I know deep in my heart

I will still love you just the same

 

Even if it breaks my heart, I should have known right from the start


That one-day we’d have to part, but I was just too blind to see that we were not meant to be


Just can’t bring myself to believe
you’re not here anymore

I simply can’t bear to say good-bye

 

I simply can’t bear to say good-bye    

I simply can’t bear to say good-bye   

I simply can’t bear to say good-bye

 

Before I even knew it I finished singing the whole song. I then heard hands clapping so I turned around to see Junjin smiling.

“I didn’t sing because you asked me to, I just~…” I didn’t know what excuse to use.

“Wow~ you have an amazing voice not to mention the lyrics goes along smoothly.” He praised me.

“You don’t have to act kind you know.” I said not believing it.

“It’s true. You have an angelic voice and it’s suits this song perfect, if someone else sang it, it would totally ruin the song. Listen” He said before clearing his throat.

“Uh~ Ah~ ah-hem~ Wae jeonhwa haesseo~” He sang the first part seriously.

“See it’s a total different feel” His mood changed back to his normal self which was so random.

“Ha-ha~ what was that?” I giggled as I looked at him weird.

“You’re smiling.” He said smiling with me.

“That was the only time I would sing okay.” I said getting up.

“Why don’t you become a singer?” He asked me.

“Being a singer is too compli-“

~knock- knock~ I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

 


Does anyone know that song? Hehe~ I just thought I should add it in since it sounds lovely. Thanks for reading~! ^-^