Easy now? I don't think so!

It's His Personality (Shinhwa)

 

Hyesung’s POV

He wasn’t that stubborn since he only bothered me for the first minute and then just went away.

‘Wait so I’m dating Junjin?’ I asked myself surprised.

“Are we going to be sleeping?” I asked out loud.

“That’s can’t happen. He’s such a ert too.” I said to myself. Have some time to think about it alone I decided that there still should be some separation between us especially sleeping. When I was done I walked out and saw Junjin running towards me.

“WAIT!” I held my arms straight out making him stop before hugging me once again.

“What?” He frowned sadly.

“Go brush your teeth.” I said stepping aside.

“But can you be beside me.” He took a step closer but I pushed him into the bathroom.

“Okay, but I’ll hurry out then.” He said as I closed the bathroom door.

“Huh~” I sighed as I touched my chest.

‘My heart is racing. He was pretty cute but I’m so nervous when I’m with him now.’ I thought as I walked over to the bed. I sat down to find it very soft and comfortable.

“This feels great.” I said bouncing up and down.

“I guess he can sleep on the bed but not right next to me.” I then hurriedly and separated his side and my side. The only thing we had to share was the blanket. We each had pillow and in between there was a long body pillow separating the two of us.

 

“Hyesung~!” He came out of the bathroom and ran over to the bed.

“What are you doing?” He stared at me and the bed.

“I am being kind enough to let you sleep on the bed but that’s your side and this is my side. Don’t you dare cross over!” I said trying to sound mean.

“Come one we’re dating!” He whined.

“I didn’t say so, I just said that I’ll see how it goes being with you. Doesn’t mean we’re dating.” I said even though I did accepted it as a yes.

“Huh~ fine, let’s go to sleep.” He said and went to turn off the lights.

‘What? Isn’t he going to whine and complain? Not to mention hug and kiss me?’ I wondered. The lights shut off and he began making his way over to the bed.

‘Oh~ I think I know what you’re going to do. You’re trying to make me go to sleep as soon as possible so that you can do what ever you want. ‘ I smirked.

“Good night.” I said first.

“Good night Hyesung. I love you and I’ll make you love me too.” He said making me blush like crazy.

‘You already have.’ I said in my head. He then pulled the blanket up and laid down beside me.

‘Why am I being so hard on him?’ I asked myself. I know I want him probably as much as he wants me but I keep on trying to deny it.

‘I want you to hold my hand, I want you to embrace me, I want you to kiss me but why am I distancing myself away from you. I guess you’ll just have to man up and use force on me Junjin.’ I thought. I could sleep at all. First I couldn’t believe that Junjin loves me and second was that how I was going to react with him. The problem was simple but I’ll like taking detours around and around making it complicated. Just then I felt something move beside me.

‘He’s making a move.’ I thought and smiled. It was his hand and he slipped over to my side by under the body pillow between us. He then grasp my hand making me smile widely. I felt a lot more at ease holding his hand. I closed my eyes and was able to fall asleep right away.

Junjin’s POV

‘Aish if only this pillow isn’t here then I could have just turned around and hug him but I couldn’t so I’m stuck with just holding his hand.’ I thought madly. I peeked over to make sure Hyesung was asleep so that I can take the body pillow away. I did it very carefully and slowly. There wasn’t any room for it so I just tossed it on the floor.

‘Slowly~’ I said in my head as I placed my arm around. All of a sudden he turned cling onto me.

‘Oh! He scared me. But I don’t mind.’ I smirked as I pulled him in closer.

“Mmhh~” He groan as he tried pulling away.

‘No~ no-no-no go to sleep.’ I tried soothing him.

“What are you doing~?” I heard him groan.

‘Oh no he’s awake.’ I panicked

“Just go sleep” I finally spoke.

“Mmhh~” He seemed grumpy but it seemed like he was still asleep.

‘Is he awake or is he not?’ I was confused. Before I realized it, his face was right in front of mines and our lips were just a centimeters away.

‘Since we’re dating, it’s alright for me to kiss you then.’ I said in my head and pressed my lips against his softly. I didn’t felt nervous since I didn’t think of the consequences if Hyesung knew about this. All I felt was happiness and warmth. I pulled back slowly with my eyes closed. My lips tugged into a smirk as I opened my eyes. I was shocked to see Hyesung staring at me. I jumped at little as I breathe out.

“Ah~ you scared. You were awake this whole time?” I asked him.

“Yeah, huh~ my words are just like a breeze passing by isn’t it?” He sighed.

“Uh~ umm~ I’m so-“ I was going to apologize but he then snuggled into me.

‘He’s not mad?’ I was curious.

“Let’s just sleep for now. If anything I’ll deal with you in the morning.” He said tiredly.

“Oh. Okay~” I smiled widely. He then lifted his and I just thought he wanted to get more comfortable but instead he gave a peck and laid back down.

“W-what did you…?” I was surprised. It was a good thing of course.

“Go to sleep.” He said softly as he hugged me. I then kept quiet and just enjoyed the moment. This was perhaps one of the happiest moments in my life.

‘Does this mean that he loves me too?’ I wondered. I was so happy that I couldn’t even go to sleep. I wanted to remember every moment of this, him in my arms so I didn’t want to sleep. Eventually I did fell asleep at like 3 in the morning. I wouldn’t be surprised if I looked like a panda in the morning.

~ morning ~

I heard some rustling sound and so I peeked open.

“You’re awake?” Hyesung was standing there looking back at me.

“Huhhh~? It’s time to wake up already?” I tried opening my eyes but they were too heavy.

“Yeah, you can sleep in if you want. I can go to work by myself.” He said fixing his hair in the mirror.

“No~ I have to go with you.” I groaned as I sat up. I saw that he was already dressed neatly.

“There’s no need for you to come.” He said not looking at me.

“I want to go and watch over my lover.” I sad getting up and gave him a hug from behind. I was going to lean in for a kiss but he then pushed my face away.

“AISH~! Go brush you teeth and hurry up if you want go.” He said kind of madly.

“Aw~ but I want a kiss.”  I pouted.

“No~ you haven’t brushed your teeth yet.” He pushed me into the bathroom and shut the door.

“Does that mean that I can kiss you after I brush my teeth?!” I shouted but he didn’t reply. I hurriedly washed up  because I just wanted to spend as much time as I can with Hyesung.

‘I wonder if he likes me?’ I said in my head.

“Hyesung, do you like me?” I asked him the moment I stepped out.

“Maybe.” He said which didn’t satisfy me.

“Do you love me?” I asked again.

“What do you think?!” He said not caring.

“I think you do.” I approached him and got in the way of what he was doing.

“That’s just what you think.” He smiled as he turned away.

“Do you love me? Don’t lie.” I held onto his arms so that he can’t leave. I saw that his cheeks were flushed before he turned away.

“Yes~” I heard him answer softly.

“What? Can you say it a bit louder?” I smiled widely.

“Yes, I love you, you idiot, alright!” He threw a tantrum.

“I knew you did.” I gave him a big hug before pulling him in for an unexpected kiss. I strangled in in my hug since I didn’t want him to pull away. His lips were soft and so I didn’t want to pull away. Just then I felt a sharp pain in my leg.

“Ahhh~ Ahh~” I hopped on one foot. Hyesung out of no where kicked me in my leg.

“What was that for?!’ I shouted.

“For kissing me without asking.” He shouted back

“B-but you said you loved me.” I cried

“Even though I said I love you, don’t think I’ll go easy on you.” He hissed

 ‘I don’t know how his mind works but it sure is complicated.’ I thought as I rubbed my leg.

“Ah-ha~ uh~ so we’re officially dating right?” I limped over and wrapped one arm around him.

“Yes, unless you don’t want to.” He said back.

“Ah of course I want to. You were so hard to get so I have to…” I stopped talking when I saw him glaring at me.

“We’re not going to be dating in public though.”

“What why?”

“Have you forgotten who you are? If your fans see you holding hands with me, who is a guy, what do you think they would do. Even if you don’t mind you popularity going down, ME on the other hand, I don’t want to die yet.” He said which does make sense.

“Ah~ those die-hard fans huh~” I sighed.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll just disguise myself when we’re together in public.” I smiled.

“Don’t expect that to work every time.” He shook his head.

“So it works sometime, it’s still good.” I held his hand. I could tell that he was all shy and embarrassed in the inside but he puts on a tough look on the outside.

“What will I do to make you soften up?” I asked him softly. He looked at me and then down to the floor.

‘He’s taking this question seriously.’ I said n my head as I smiled softly.

“Huh~ I don’t know.” He said back with his body relaxed.

‘Is he confused? Could it be that he doesn’t know for sure if he likes me or not? Am I too harsh on him?’ I finally began thinking in his perspective. I then felt a bit worry  in the inside. I let go of him and stood beside him in the quiet room.

“I guess we’ll rely on time.” I said and ruffled his hair.

“Sorry.” He apologized.

“Ah~ it’s not your fault. I’m going to call for breakfast” I said walking to the phone.

‘I have to admit it’s pretty scary thinking that maybe Hyesung doesn’t  actually like me. But I have a feeling its going to come good. I’ll soften him up before we get back to Seoul since here we’re living with each other.’ I thought.



 

Hyesung finally said yes!

but he's feeling too nervous and tensed making Junjin feel all down :(

Maybe a date would help them get closer ;D

Anyways thanks for reading~!