Chapter 1

Lucky 7

 

 

 

I ran from my car to my porch in hopes of not getting soaked. Failed. I opened my door and walked inside. Pushing the door closed and turning on the lights, I made my way upstairs to the bedroom. I put down my bag and keys and continued on my way into the closet for some clothes and then into the bathroom.

I quickly stripped myself of my wet attire and tossed them aside into the laundry basket. With simple black tights and a loose sweater of his, I walked out towel in hand as I tried to dry my hair off.

As I continued to dry hair, I could hear that my phone was beeping. Begging to be picked up. I walked over to where I dropped my bag and scavenge through, pulling out my phone.

With one quick glance at the caller ID, I picked up. Without even saying anything he spoke first.

“What are you wearing?”

“WOW! Not even a hello or how was your day?”

“Sorry. Hi baby. How was your day?”
 

“Hi,” I said laughing. “It was good. How was yours?”
 

“Productive. Now, what are you wearing?”

I couldn’t even answer him right way. I just laughed.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” I asked.

“Hey,  you can’t answer a question with another question,” he said over the phone.

I just laughed.

“Well I’m wearing black…”

Wait I said to myself in my head. If he wants to play, lets play. I walked back to the bed and lay down as I continued.

“…you know that purple laced see through lingerie I have in the closet but never wear. Well that’s…”

“Do not tell me that is what you are wearing right now?” he said all excited.

“I got all soaked and wet from the rain. And apparently I haven’t done laundry. I don’t have anything else to wear.” I said.

“Oh god girl, how can you wear that when I’m not there?”

“Now isn’t that just too bad. I guess you picked the wrong day to be productive.”

“Or did I,” he said as he open the door to the bedroom scaring the living daylights out of me.

“JIYONG!” I screamed, as I looked at him in complete horrid shock.

My heart was beating so fast that I literally could go into a cardiac arrest.

“You lied. That is neither laced nor see through,”

I slowly lay back down on the bed and kept in place my hand over my beating chest as he made his way over to me.

He was just laughing at me just like I was laughing at him a few moments ago.

“That is not funny,” I said to him as he sat on the bed next to me.

“You should have seen the look on your face when I barged in through the doors,”

I just stared up at him.

“Don’t look at me like that. It’s scary,” he said has he grabbed my hand off my chest and held it in his.

Leaning over he planted a kiss on my lips but I gave him no response in return.

After a few moments of him just kissing all over my face, I pushed him back.

“You where here the entire time weren’t you?”

He laughed and said, “Yeah, came home earlier and was in the studio downstairs when I heard you running up the stairs.”

“So you thought it’ll be fun to scare the crap out of me with your game?”

“Don’t be mad baby. It wouldn’t be like this if you didn’t lie to me and get me all excited at what you were wearing.”

“I…”

“You what?” he continued.

Knowing that I was trapped I gave in.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to lie and get you all excited,” I said with a pouted face.

“Baby, you want to know something,”

“What?”

“You look y in anything you wear. Even if you’re just wearing black tights and my sweater.”

“Ah, honey,” I said as I sat up on the bed next to him. I brought my arms up over his shoulders and just kissed him.

“Because more than half the time I picture you anyways,”

“JIYONG!” I yelled as I slapped his shoulders.

He just laughed.

“And where do you think your going?” he asked as he pulled me back by my wrist as I got up to walk away from him. “You still need to be punished for lying to me.”

“No, Jiyong. No AHHHHHH JIYONG,” I yelled as he pulled me back down on the bed and hovered on top of me.

“Punishing you is going to be fun for me tonight,” he said before colliding his lips with mine depriving me of all sensibility for the rest of night.

 

 

A/N: Comment. I'd love to read what you all think. And don't forget to subscribe. Thank you