Remember

Set them gay!

Okay, first mission is complete. But the second is going to be harder. On the first one I just watched, now in going to take action.

 

Step 2~~

Okay, so step two will be action. Im going to see how they handle "natural unfortunate" situations created by me. this step will include 2 different situations. I can tell you the names but the rest its going to be a secret until it happens.
1. Fall
2.Elevator

They are all, since thats what Im a expert at, typical BL moments. Now, lets se how they will do~

1. Gongchan, energetic as usual, is running around in the hallway again. Perfect. As soon as he runs towards Jinyoung I make myself ready and as soon as he is close enough I trip him, by throwing an abondened book under his feets. The laning I have to say was good. Jinyoung didnt even know it was comming. Not until it was to late at least. Gongchan handlessly fell on to of Jinyoung. Their libs were all tangled up and "ouffs", "ooohs" and "urghhs" could be heared. Omoomoomo! gongchan was completely red, this was perfect. 

"S-s-sorry hyung. I dont know how I could fall on you like that, I just.."

"It's oka-aaah-y. Gongchan, can you move your hand a little."

"Sure hyung, was a sec and I'll help you up. Did I hurt you?"

"No Im fine, you?"

"Im good, if you are fine then theres nothing to worry about" Gongchan said with a smile.