Feeling

Set them gay!

Saturday~~

I wonder if I really should become a spy or detective when I get older. Seriously, I could really do it. Not only did I found out that they were going to see a baseball game together, I even got their tickets number so that I could buy my own close to theirs (with enough distance so that they wont see me ofc) Dont ask me why cause I have my secret sources but I can tell you that Im not the only one in my school who have watched Jinyoung or Gongchan before. And its really fortunate when one of those happen to be a friend of mine who owned me one.

Okay, so now im standing in the line for popcorns. I acctually like baseball and since my family is kinda rich I dont really have the money trouble and thats how I ended up doing all this. Just a few feet behind I saw Jinchan in the line next to me. They joked around like any normal friends. Looked like Jinyoung told a joke or something cause Gongchan suddently started to laugh a lot. Hmm anyway I payed for my popcorns and went to my seat. Ive come to the conclution that its better to be earlier than the person Im stalking cause if something went wrong and they saw me it would've looked more like a coincidence that way.

This was gold. Seeing them outside of school was a great idea. They didnt think of who was seeing them or anything and therefore I understood that I had hope. Cause maybe it was just that they were into friendly skinship and didnt want to be teased at school, but it did look like more. But they seemed so dumb! it looked like no one of them even noticed how clingy they were. Jinyoung had his arm around Gongchan and he was slightly resting on Jinyoung. But it looked natural in, i dont know, a bad way. Cause they just seemed like "we're friends, we do it like this" and it looked like no other feeling was involved. SAdly that was about to change, in one way or another..

 

But then something really did happen that catched my eye. It was after the game and they sky was turning into a soft pinkish color. They were walking home together. I know it sounds just like another BL-moment but again, this is real. Anyways, ast they were walking Gongchan suddently wobbled. He tried to continue to walk but it didt really work out. Jinchan offered to carry him but then Gongchan became wide-eyed, a shade of pink coloring his cheeks. He said that was out of the question, him being taller and all, it would look werid. Jinchan, after awhile of bickering, agreed and helped him walk instead. But that didnt really work either. He then, without question, sat down and told Gongchan to hop up. Gongchan started with the same talk again but Jinyoung wouldnt budge and finally he hopped up. Jinyoung was a bit shaky but with a bit of effort he managed to carry Gongchan home.

And now to the part of me seeing something that made me accept the challange of makeing them into an item. It was acctually Gongchans face. Or the look he had on it from the moment he climed on top of Jinyoung to get his piggyback ride until the moment he climbed down. He looked, except horried and embarrased, happy. And whatmore, blissfull. I dont even think he knew he was grinning the whole way home. I tried to look at Jinyoungs face too but it was very focused and Im guessing carrying a person whos taller than yourself for that long isnt the easiest thing to do.