Unexpected

T I M E M A C H I N E

 

Yoona could feel the warm bright light shining through her skin. She tried opening her eyes but it was too heavy, her eyes was really puffy and was just too dry from all that screaming and sobbing she had gone through these two days. She successfully opening her eyes only to be greeted by the sight of a table lamp and a telephone on top of a bedside table. After blinking her eyes for a couple times, She touched her forehead only to find a small warm towel that was placed on her forehead. She narrowed her eyes, she got up and realized that she was laying on a bed, and when she looked around, she was inside a hotel room. She immedietly look underneath the blanket that covers her body, and she sighed in relief seeing that she still wears her bride gown. 

 

But then, how did she get here? the last time she remembered is that she was still wondering around the park these two days and she knows that Kyuhyun won't find her in that park, so of course, he's surely wasn't the one who brought her here. Then who is?

 

A click sound was heard from the front door of the hotel room, Yoona lifted up her head and found a girl arond her age coming inside her the room. 

 

"oh, you're awake" said the girl as she smiled widely.

 

Yoona looked at her in confuse, she looked like almost like a foreign eventhough she has that korean kind of face and the fluent korean accent. She has a long blond hair with bangs and when she smiles, her eyes makes this kind of eye-smile that looked attractive and sweet. Yoona could assumed that she might not be a bad person. 

 

"oh yeah, I bought you a hot Mint Tea to help out the fever you had yesterday, I hope you don't mind cause it's the only flavor left that the store had" She said, handing the Hot Mint Tea and sounded a little bad cause she think that she could get a herbal tea instead to help the fever.

 

"fe-fever?" Yoona asked in confusion. The girl nodded, Yoona still looked confused "h-how did I get here?"

 

Seeing the troubled looked Yoona had, Tiffany puts on a soft smile as she puts down the two hot tea and sat on the sofa near the bed, "Yesterday, I was walking around Nangdom park and I heard a small sobs coming from behind the tree. I saw you sitting on the park bench, alone, and you were crying. and the next thing I knew, you were on your knees and screaming someone's name and then you passed out."

 

Yoona looked confused, how did she passed out again? "passed.. out?" and Tiffany nodded while surpassing a soft smile.

 

"I can't find your phone or name card cause you only wear this wedding dress so I brought you here instead" Tiffany continued "and besides, when I found you, your body was shivering like you were having a fever. I can't just leave you there in the park when I'm the only one who noticed you" 

 

And now, Yoona remember how it was yesterday. She was spending the whole day and night in that park and she wasn't even thinking about going home cause she knows that her parents, her friends, especially Kyuhyun, will be there to find her and asking her lots of questions. Yoona think that she needs time to explain everything to Kyuhyun, that's why she decided to strolling around that park instead of going home. 

 

"O-oh" that's all she can manage to say. 

 

Yoona wanted to to thanked her but she was so caught up with the moment. It's really is a twist. She never expected that someone would help her, eventhough she looked like this crazy bride that was lost in that park. 

 

"umm, Mind if I ask you?" Yoona looked up to Tiffany who was smiling sweetly to her, "why were you alone in that park and wearing a wedding dress?" 

 

Hearing the question, Yoona let out a bitter smile. To be honest, She was actually in need to talk to someone and Tiffany's question might lead her to tell everything. But, she thinks that it might not be the right time to talk about it, especially to a stranger she just met who happens to save her life.

 

She looked up to her, "it's kind of.. a long sto-" Suddenly, her stomach starts to growl. No wonder, She hasn't eat anything for the last two days. Heck, she even had the time to think about food. Yoona bowed down, she can feel her cheeks started to heat up, feeling embarrassed. 

 

"Sorry.." She muttered and much to her surprise, she heard Tiffany giggled. She looked up only to be greeted by Tiffany's warm smile.

 

"I'm guessing that you're the kind of person who easily starve" She giggles, "let's order a room service then" Tiffany got up and went to dial the number for a room service.

 

"oh yeah I forgot" She said as she tap her forehead, "I'm Tiffany by the way" Tiffany reach out her hand to Yoona as she introduces herself. For a second, Yoona stared at her hand before she smiled and took Tiffany's hand. 

 

 

 

 

Honk Honk

 

The sound of a honk from a vintage white vespa was heard from the outside. Sunny, upon hearing the sound she had been heard these past days, closed her eyes and sigh, she knew pretty well what that honk sound meant. She put down the black dress that she holds to the bed and ran up to the window, hoping that Lee Sungmin won't showed up at her front door. 

 

Sunny took a peak from the window and find a mid 20's guy leaning on his vintage white vespa, lifting up his head to see her with that bright smile on his face. He quickly waved to the girl when he saw her peeking from the window.

 

"this guy..." Sunny breathed as she took the little black dress, a gucci pumps, a clutch and a white long coat and went to the bathroom to get change while muttering how stubborn this Lee Sungmin is.

 

For the past days, Sunny's schedule has been really tight. She was booked in any weddings or parties that need a singer to lighten up the atmosphere and much to Sunny's annoyance, Lee Sungmin has been stalking her the past days. He'd been showing up to her front door, asking her if she had any schedules for the day and insisted that he wanted to take her to the place. Even if Sunny lied and said that she didn't have any scedules, Sungmin still insisted to taking her to any place she wanted to go. And for some reason, Sunny couldn't argue with it no matter how annoyed she really is.

 

Sunny went downstairs after getting change and opened her front door, She could already see the wide grin on the lad's face when she showed up at the front door. Sunny rolled her eyes and approached him. Sungmin started his vespa as Sunny looked at him from head to toe, despite how he's such an insisting stalker, he looked like a pretty normal guy. 

 

"you ready?" Said Sungmin as he tossed her the other helmet. 

 

Sunny looked at him for a moment before she crossed her arms, "tell me again why have you been doing this? we're not even friends you know." She said coldly. Sungmin just crocked a smile and shrugged after hearing he word 'we're not even friends'

 

"the same reason I told you yesterday.. and the day before that" He answered. 

 

"So you're just helping me out? is that it?" She daid while finger quoting the 'helping me out' words.

 

Upon realizing how annoyed Sunny's face is, Sungmin just sigh "yes I'm just helping you out. I know you're really busy and all and I taught that maybe I could be your.. I don't know, private driver I guess." Sunny glared at the vehicle that he was riding, she scoffed a little "I know I'm not technically a driver with fancy cars but well" he smiled as he touch his nape "I hope you're not embarrassed going to your events with this old thing" 

 

Sunny looked up to the guy, He was smiling weirdly. Sungmin sure annoyed her but unexpectedly, for some reason, the words that he just said was actually sweet.

 

Sunny's eyes went wide as she realized what she just thaught about. She shooked her head, shaking off the taught that came to her head. 

 

"Sunny?" 

 

She looked up to the guy who was still holding the helmet and he has his gummy smile plastered on his face. Sunny sighed in defeat, taking the helmet off his hand and wears it on her head meanwhile, the lad started up the engine. When Sunny hop on into the vespa and holding on to him, Sungmin can clearly see her scowl face from the rearview mirror, like this is something that she forced herself into because she has no choice. Sungmin just smiled, he taught that scowl face is pretty cute.

 

"Cute.

 

Eventhough he's muttering it, Sunny heard it clearly. Instead of blushing, she rolled her eyes, assuming his statement as his way to attract her. 

 

 

 

 

A small red box that has 'Lovely Bakery' wiritten on it appear suddenly in front of Taeyeon's eyes. She was in the middle of planting her Sunflower seed to make her greenhouse looked prettier. The greenhouse that was left for her from her grandmother that passed away 2 years ago. Her Granny teaches her about flowers ever since she's 8. That's why, she's been taken care of it, making the greenhouse filled with colorful and different kinds of flowers.

 

She turned around and was surprise to see her best friend stood behind her with his gummy smile. 

 

"Wooyoung!"

 

She was even surprise at the close distance between them, She took a small step backwards, tucking some of her strands of hair behind her ear. She swore she looked like crap with her hands covered in dirty white gloves and her tired face. 

 

"what are you doing here?"

 

Wooyoung's stretched arm was back on his side while his smile turns into a pout, "you sounded like you hate me for being here". Damn, Taeyeon really hates him for using his aegyo's at her like that. He looks like a pampered boyfriend, asking his girlfriend for some attention. 

 

"no I don't hate it. It's just, you should've texted me if you wanted to come here." she cleared , "So I wouldn't looke like a total crap like this." She looked down, looking at her feet.

 

She then heard him chuckles, "You're worried about that?" She looked up only to see him grinning goofly, "come on, I've seen you look worse than this. This is not a total crap." Taeyeon was about to smile until he said, "Just a crap". 

 

"YAH!" She hit him playfully, not really pleased by his teasing. Well, Taeyeon hates it whenever he teases her, sometimes it's even about her height which is the only thing that she hates about herself.

 

"I'm joking" 

"pfft... yeah right."

 

Taeyeon crossed her arms, pursing her lips and looking a bit grumpy. Well, she did mention him a lot of times about how she loathed his teasing. But he just had to to make her hate him more.

 

"Taeng..." He called out to her, using his aegyo voice, "I bought your favorite cupcakes" He lifted up the red box and waving it in front of her only to make her rolled her eyes and took the box. Wooyoung's smile couldn't get any wider.

 

It's always works on Taeyeon. Whenever he and make her angry, he usually finds a way to get her back. Taeyeon really regreted mentioning about those Red Velvet cupcakes. Because she said that those cupcakes are the only reason to make her happy again, whenever she's angry or sad. But the good thing is, Wooyoung listens to her and well, she oftens get the delicious cupcakes for free. 

 

Taeyeon sat down in the nearest bench under the tree, and taking out one of the cupcakes inside the box. She didn't even hesitated to take a bite of the delicious cupcake. Wooyoung watches her eat. She keeps eating and eating it, forgot about how sticky the cream cheese is. 

 

"this is too good" she muttered while munching another one. And now, her face has cream cheese all over. 

 

He's been dealing with her like this. She was the kind of person who easily forgets about manners and etiquettes, especially when she's eating. And when Taeyeon eats, she looks like she have her own little world, completely forgets about the things around her. Taeyeon was definetly not Wooyoung's kind of girl. Heck, not any guys would even have her as their ideal girl. But nonetheless, she's his best friend, the only person that he loves to spend time with ever since they were five. Even if he forced himself to accept her at first, he comes around now and think that Taeyeon is Taeyeon. His best friend is fine enough. Perfect enough. And he wouldn't change that.

 

Wooyoung sighed, taking out a handkerchief from his pocket. He stretched his arms to wipe away the cream cheese from the tip of . She watches his every move and she couldn't help her heartbeat that was beating faster than ever. Why is my heart beating so fast? She gulped. The moment he remove his hand from the tip of , she looked away. Unable to meet his gaze.

 

"you know, for someone around your age, it's pretty weird seeing you eat like that" Wooyoung chuckles while she was speechless, "you should try to be more... Lady-Like"

 

She knows he's teasing her again but that doesn't matter now, cause with his earlier actions towards her, she could not stop thinking that she likes him. She got up, putting the, now empty, box on the bench. "I-I gotta get back to work" She walked away from him and continue her last work. Wooyoung just stared at her back. He swore there was something indeed wrong with his best friend, but he can't put his finger on it.

 

"weird"

 

 

 

 

Hukjae grins became wider as he saw the bouquet of baby's breaths in his hand, and from the happiness that was plastered on his face, he's obviously can't wait to give the flowers to his one and only lover, Kim Hyoyeon. 

 

It was marked on his calendar that today is their second year anniversary. And knowing that this is the longest and happiest relationship he ever had, he was planning to take his lover to a simple yet elegance dinner in her favorite restaurant. He also prepared a diamond bracelette just for her. 

 

"Thank you" He said as he walked out of the flower shop still with the huge grin on his face.

 

He can't hardly wait to see the look on her face when he gave her favorite flowers and also when he tell where the two of them will be going tonight. Hyukjae drove to her and his apartment, they had been living together for quite a while now. It was his idea to have her move in with him and without thinking twice, Hyoyeon said yes. 

 

from the corner of his eyes, Hyukjae can see the baby's breaths that was put on the shotgun seat. and again, the grin was plastered on his face.

 

When he reached his apartment building, he quickly took the baby's breaths and went to his floor. But the sight he saw after opening his apartment door and went into his and her room was not what he had expected. And in an instant, the huge grin on his face disappears.

 

"Eunhyuk.."

 

Hyoyeon stop on her traks, holding a cashmere sweater that she just took out from her wardrobe closet, looking a little pale after seeing the person who was standing in front of the door. Eunhyuk scanned what she was doing. The cashmere sweater on her hand, the almost empty other side of the closet and the filled luggage that was on the bed. He look up to her, eyes wide open realizing what she was doing. Is she going to leave him when he was out buying flowers and planning the perfect anniversary day just for her?

 

"I-I can explain-"

"no need."

 

Hyukjae shook his head, still looking at her disbelievingly. Hyoyeon opens to say anything but no words cold come out from . Before he could think of any reason, Hyoyeon still wants to explain why she is doing this but the look his face right now made her mind blank.

 

"Eunhyuk please hear me out." Hyoyeon walks closely to him after putting down the sweater inside the luggage. 

 

"I-I.. I can't say no and I have to-"

"Don't explain Hyo." 

 

Hyoyeon stare into his eyes, the shock eyes that she never seen form the person. Hukjae looked away, closing his eyes and sigh. It was such a big shock for him, much to his taughts, the two was in good terms for a while. There wasn't any small problems in their relationship and She just wanted to leave him like that. It was so unexpected. It doesn't make any sense on his mind. 

 

"I know this is too much and I-I don't have a choice and I'm-I'm really sorr-"

"I said don't!" 

 

Hyoyeon was taken aback by his sudden tone. She knew that he's angry now, with her and himself. When he opened his eyes and used his high voice at her, she knew that he was disappointed big time. And she never see him like this.

 

"don't explain and don't freakin' apologizing!" She looked down, unable to meet his eyes. 

 

"just by seeing what you were doing before I stepped in is enough for me to understand. I don't need any explaination."

 

It was the first time ever Hyoyeon seen him this mad. This cold. Lee Hyukjae whom the only person she thinks that's not full of himself and always care for others, never even once she'd seen him get mad at anyone. The guy who always makes jokes in a tense situation just to lighten up the mood. The guy who always had patience. The guy that's perfect for her. But, she just had to leave him like that, for a reason that she could say 'no' to. 

 

A few days ago when she helped out Yoona organizing for the wedding, since she's her bridesmaid, her father called her. Telling her that he found the perfect man for her to marry, in fact, the perfect man to helped out her father's company. Her parents were on a broke for quite a time and the only way that she could help is to get a job, which she already has, and marry to a boy from a wealthy family. She could only say 'yes' when her father said she should come back to Incheon and leave her boyfriend. She knew this day would come. She knew that she couldn't say 'no' when her father asked this. She knew she just had to hurt him when she didn't want to. 

 

She could feel the warm tears flowing down her cheeks as the guy in front of her brushed his hair off using his bare hand, looking frusraited as ever.

 

"I'm sorry..."

 

He heard her sobs softly. It was too much for him to handle. So many questions are replaying on his mind He closed his eyes and opening them again, his sight fell to the bouquet on his hand. 

 

"You know what?" Hyoyeon looked up to see him smiling bitterly to the flowers in his hand, "This morning, I woke up feeling so hype. I didn't even think twice about planning a special dinner and buying a gift and this flowers. I did it because I taught she would spend her life with me. I did it because I think she feels the same way. I did it because I think she loves me too." His eyes turned to her and she swore that his eyes is a mix of anger and sadness. Hyoyeon opened to say something but stopped when she heard his next words.

 

"My mistake then."

 

Eunhyuk throws the flowers to the trash bin and storm out of the room without saying another word. He knew he shouldn't leave her in that kind of state, but he just felt disapoinment. Disappointed at the fact that he trusted and loved someone who's going to leave him for another man. Yes, Eunhyuk pretty much knew about Hyoyeon's parents crazy idea about forcing her to marry someone wealthy, not like himself. When he met her parents for the first time, he knew too well that they don't like him, but he didn't gave Hyoyeon up. He's keeping steady on their relationship no matter how much her parents disapprove their relationship. All this time he knew, but didn't say a word. And it leads him to where he is now.

 

Hyoyeon stood still. Closing with her hands, preventing the hard sobs that's about to get worst. She could feel what he felt when he said those words. And to be honest, She feels the same way about him. She felt her knees weaken and she couldn't stand too long. She fall to the floor, sobbing hard. She regreted her decision. She regreted everything that she's done to hurt him. 

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry"

 

Those were her only words. Her only wish is that he would still be there and hear her apologize and forgive but it was too late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N : Tadaa~ an update thanks to the good mood that I have today :D Is it just me or is the story getting really cheeeeeeeesy? HAHA sorry about that, I haven't been watching drama series or moives lately so the drama part was super duper cheesy :'3 If you guys got confused about how a character suddenly meets another character, it's like I said, I wanted to make a crossover story, so there's going to be a LOT of unexpected things happened :3 oh and calling all Musketeers a.k.a KyuNa shippers, DID YOU GUYS SEE THE POLAROID PICTURE?! I swear to god if only Soo wasn't there (not that I have anything against Sooyoung, I actually love her keke~) and it's only the two of them, I would cry a whole week or month, happy to see KyuNa ALIVE! haha! And for ELF's, tutututu tu tu~ I got you little runaway~ OUR NAMJAS IS FREAKIN AWESOME RIGHT RIGHT?! Anyway, YongSeo and SooHae would be in the next chapter! I won't forget them at all xD 

 

comment and subscribe :'D